BY WHAT Authority?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: BY WHAT Authority?

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 pm

As a member of the Hut I have the right to complain about use of the Forum here and the use of topics that are Inappropriate.

How does the topic " Personal Letter to Linda from Kim" .....have to do with this Forum? Why was it allowed to stand?

What does any "personal letter from one forum member to another have to do here?..... especially when it is filled with outright slanderous information and charges that are a figment of one forum members vindictive mind. What right does KIM have to post this information?

Because Kim is the domain name holder? Because the registered owner (Mikado??) allows it to occur?

Thats an interesting situation, Legally. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 am

Linda Brown wrote:You said

" have no control over what the Google bot picks up. You know that after the 21st of this month, that will be resolved. After that date, your name will no longer be connected with this site.

Lets see.... that was written in January. This is now March. My name is still " connected" here very obviously because I am still a member.

Why is this Mikado. Explain why you are keeping my membership if not to continue to actively discredit me.

You and Kim complain about the remarks that I make here. So remove my membership.

Unless of course you have other motives? Seems a very simple solution to me. Why is it so difficult?

Remove my name from the membership.

Your usual response is " have your lawyer send me that letter".... but that really is extortion on your part. Even though I have already paid him I am loathe to use his time unwisely and you are trying to make me do that.... burn up his time. Not going to happen until it is worth it to me.

I demand again Mikado.... remove my name from the membership. Linda

How many times do I have to explain?

Extortion?.....(uncontrollable laughter)

And this is from the queen of extortion. No...it is not extortion. YOU said you gave information to an attorney, you paid the attorney and it was all over your name being at the Hut. This was PRIOR to the 21st when I said I would remove it and your membership.

YOU were impatient. YOU made those claims. YOUR mouth wrote a check your ass can't cash.

My motive? My motive is to make you follow through on your statement about the attorney. MY MOTIVE is for you to prove to everyone that you are not the prevaricator that you are. MY MOTIVE is to help you prove to everyone that you are not just an ordinary bullshitter.

I removed the home page with your name and your letter...gone..in the 22nd of January. As to your membership, well, I will await your lawyer.

Now, shut up and go home.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 am

Linda Brown wrote:As a member of the Hut I have the right to complain about use of the Forum here and the use of topics that are Inappropriate.

How does the topic " Personal Letter to Linda from Kim" .....have to do with this Forum? Why was it allowed to stand?

What does any "personal letter from one forum member to another have to do here?..... especially when it is filled with outright slanderous information and charges that are a figment of one forum members vindictive mind. What right does KIM have to post this information?

Because Kim is the domain name holder? Because the registered owner (Mikado??) allows it to occur?

Ever look at all the threads and topics you have over at the Token?

Yeah....right.

....(laughing at you..)

Anyone with half a brain..oops...leaves most out over at the token, don't it. As I was saying, anyone with half a brain can see that you are just as guilty.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 am

Linda Brown wrote:As a member of the Hut I have the right to complain about use of the Forum here and the use of topics that are Inappropriate.

You have mentioned in the past about "quality" posts over at the Token. Thought I would share one of those quality posts here.

Raymond wrote:
re-rose wrote:Seems more like a year and a half, Raymond, that this "two steps forward, one back" healing started. I think I would date its beginning to when you were first sent to have a pacemaker put in? I don't remember when that was, but you have certainly been tested and retested since then. You passed the QA process and can be a traveling man again! That's reason enough to plan a convening somewhere this year.

Welcome back to the outer world.
rose
Boy I remember that too....That is the day my sex life ended......Damned de-synchronization in my heart beat. (along with the new Titanium valves)

Little did I know that my pecker would never stand-up again. (only when I step out of the shower I guess hey, .... Girls?)

AW but that does not matter too much to me anyhow, - because of LOVE.

Love is better than SEX anyhow.

Raymond

Quality discussions include Raymond's sex life or the functionality of his gonads?

You crack me up Linda with your double standards.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

I somehow missed that post. Probably just as well.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue May 01, 2012 12:12 pm

THESE ARE YOUR WORDS MIKADO. TIme has proven you the liar that you are

" have no control over what the Google bot picks up. You know that after the 21st of this month, that will be resolved. After that date, your name will no longer be connected with this site. Lets see....

that was written in January. This is now March. My name is still " connected" here very obviously because I am still a member. ( and now it is May and STILL you keep my membership!)

Why is this Mikado. Explain why you are keeping my membership if not to continue to actively discredit me.

You and Kim complain about the remarks that I make here. So remove my membership."

And now in May I state again.... the only reason you are hanging on to my name here is to actively discredit me..... that has been more than demonstrated. REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR MEMBERSHIP. Lets hope that you remember how to do it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Linda Brown wrote:THESE ARE YOUR WORDS MIKADO. TIme has proven you the liar that you are

" have no control over what the Google bot picks up. You know that after the 21st of this month, that will be resolved. After that date, your name will no longer be connected with this site. Lets see....

that was written in January. This is now March. My name is still " connected" here very obviously because I am still a member. ( and now it is May and STILL you keep my membership!)

You and Kim complain about the remarks that I make here. So remove my membership."

And now in May I state again.... the only reason you are hanging on to my name here is to actively discredit me..... that has been more than demonstrated. REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR MEMBERSHIP. Lets hope that you remember how to do it. Linda

Time has proven me a liar? I don't think so. You really should pay attention mind you. Here is the link to a post you made:

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30931#p30931

Mikado wrote:Re: REMOVE MY NAME
by Mikado14 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm

wrote wrote:Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Its interesting to me that there are 180 members on the Hut. My name is listed there, against my will.... so I will be watching that 180 number.....waiting for it to drop to 179.

If it does not then I will take it that Mikado is using my name on his membership roster as false advertising in some way. He has said that my name will be dropped after the 16th, or 19th... can't remember... so that day is fast approaching. I am holding him to that.

I have sent this message to my lawyer also. If my name does not disappear from the Huts membership list by the 20th of this month Mikado will be hearing from him directly.

Linda

Well now, you might as well tell your lawyer to contact me now, don't wait, for your name will now stay up until the anniversary of the first Hut in March...maybe longer. Depends on your lawyer and you will see how gutless I am.

Mikado

Now look at the date....January 6, 2012. Now if you would have been patient, the home page as well as your membership would have been deactivated. The homepage was deactivated on January 22, 2012....as I said it would be. As to your membership, you said you turned it over to your lawyer....and that would be....

...another check your mouth wrote that your ass can't cover, in other words.....a Lie!

As one can see, the situation is normal...Linda bellowing as a cow in the meadow looking for attention and supported only with the lies she has told.

Mikado

PS: Keep it up and I will put the old home page up and then you will have to sue me. And just watch what I will do on that....missy. And for your information...even if for some reason I removed your name from the membership list, all your posts would remain for all the "bots" to pick up and see how your statements cross check with facts that are presented. If I were you, I would be looking for a hole to hide in from all the embarrassment you will receive.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun May 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Keep it up and I will put the old home page up and then you will have to sue me. And just watch what I will do on that....missy. And for your information...even if for some reason I removed your name from the membership list, all your posts would remain for all the "bots" to pick up and see how your statements cross check with facts that are presented. If I were you, I would be looking for a hole to hide in from all the embarrassment you will receive

Is that a threat Mikado? Remove my name from the membership list. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Keep it up and I will put the old home page up and then you will have to sue me. And just watch what I will do on that....missy. And for your information...even if for some reason I removed your name from the membership list, all your posts would remain for all the "bots" to pick up and see how your statements cross check with facts that are presented. If I were you, I would be looking for a hole to hide in from all the embarrassment you will receive

Is that a threat Mikado? Remove my name from the membership list. Linda Brown

It doesn't matter what it is, you will make it out to be whatever you want but let me explain it to the little girl.

You jumped the gun on the 6th of January and mentioned "lawyer" and I said that your name would stay after the 21st and to bring on the lawyer. Oh...but wait....all you could comment on was a parting comment and NOT the TRUTH that was in my post. I see you still haven't lost your touch..."when confronted with the truth, do a misdirection" - axiom of Linda Brown.

You are so funny....and by the way...still waiting on that email (re: Living Moon)....I will prove that it was never sent.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 am

I repeat the below ... which I wrote a long time ago. Nothing has changed at all. For all of Mikados smoke and mirrors his actions and his contributions have never wavered from his initial directive.... which was to do everything in his power to discredit me.

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Where are those discussions? You haven't successfully started one discussion that was not centered on me and what you think my vile activities might have been in your regard. Where is the discussion about Science and Technology. Where is ANY discussion about my Dads work. Since you and Kim have taken over here there has been nothing positive at all.

What I said above still stands. But now I have lost interest in what your agenda or your production actually is.....

Have you checked this IP Mikado?

A beautiful day in your neighborhood!

Spout all of the misinformation that you think yourself cabable of. There are forces at work that far surpass your ability to misdirect them.

And to the readers of this post.... it doesn't really make any difference any more what Mikados input here is...... and actually.... like a major horseshow... he has finally fallen beneath the " ribbon level....and will be dismissed with the other non qualifiers in the class. Its been an interesting process to watch.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut