BY WHAT Authority?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

BY WHAT Authority?

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Mikado,

This is your opening statement for this major topic thread

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Where are those discussions? You haven't successfully started one discussion that was not centered on me and what you think my vile activities might have been in your regard. Where is the discussion about Science and Technology. Where is ANY discussion about my Dads work. Since you and Kim have taken over here there has been nothing positive at all.

You have used this entire forum as a platform to hurl insults in my direction which are totally a reflection of your childish attitude and disappointments. All anyone has to do is read what you have posted to see the truth in my statement..

You started the Quonset Hut with my complete support. I logged over 6000 messages here and held up my part of the bargain, I thought ,of encouraging people to look in the direction of the technology of Townsend Brown. You have done nothing but use your authority to both degrade my name (and his too) since you took over.

I hope that your new phase will be different but you can understand why I have my doubts.

In any case... I will continue with a site in my Dads full name.... since you don't like putting my current site up and are childish enough to call it the nickle I won't bother to put its name up but I am sure all of your enterprising readers know where to find me.... and know what my Dads full name was.

You have what you wanted. Now lets see how you treat it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: BY WHAT Authority?

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

This is your opening statement for this major topic thread

Where are those discussions? You haven't successfully started one discussion that was not centered on me and what you think my vile activities might have been in your regard. Where is the discussion about Science and Technology. Where is ANY discussion about my Dads work. Since you and Kim have taken over here there has been nothing positive at all.

You have used this entire forum as a platform to hurl insults in my direction which are totally a reflection of your childish attitude and disappointments. All anyone has to do is read what you have posted to see the truth in my statement..

You started the Quonset Hut with my complete support. I logged over 6000 messages here and held up my part of the bargain, I thought ,of encouraging people to look in the direction of the technology of Townsend Brown. You have done nothing but use your authority to both degrade my name (and his too) since you took over.

I hope that your new phase will be different but you can understand why I have my doubts.

In any case... I will continue with a site in my Dads full name.... since you don't like putting my current site up and are childish enough to call it the nickle I won't bother to put its name up but I am sure all of your enterprising readers know where to find me.... and know what my Dads full name was.

You have what you wanted. Now lets see how you treat it. Linda

The title of this "Topic" is asking a question so I would like clarification as to the question asked versus what you posted. You have been so quick to question my grammar so I throw it right back at you. The question is incomplete and I don't know what your asking or how to answer you.

As to what you have written, you are really thick. I have told you that I intended to do NOTHING until the contract is through. You have the opportunity to post and discuss whatever you wish until after the 21st. At that time, the Hut will go through some changes and will NOT center on discussions that apply to you or your book. Keep in mind that change takes time and there have been discussions with those involved as to how to implement them.

One thing is certain...come January 21st, there will no longer be a home page that has your name or any connection to you, your book or your letter.

Changes to what the Hut is will take time after the 21st but I can assure you of one thing that is certain.....Linda Brown will not be a topic that I will choose to discuss. Your membership will remain until after I receive that letter from your attorney that you have been talking about and have already paid for and we will see what happens from there.

So, you can go over to your new home, recruit newbies that will hang on every word you say as if gospel who cannot fully recognize that there is no confirming source other than your word and there is no barometer to measure the veracity of that word and when things go, as you put it...pearshape, than the rule is to lie an even bigger lie.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:06 pm

You know what that main topic question means Mikado. You just don't know how to answer it.

By what authority do you propose to continue discussions of Townsend Brown. Who are you? What backing do you have? What have you done?

I was reminded just one thing by my lawyer friend

REMEMBER.... YOU ARE TOWNSEND BROWNS DAUGHTER.

No one can claim that nor bring the kind of authority that that brings to the table.

You have proven what you are and its not worth discussing anymore.

You can remove my name... but you intend to talk about my Dads work? I am sure that there will be many responses on my two sites to anything that you may post.... if those individuals think that the material is even worth responding to.

As to waiting for my lawyers response? You will hear from us when it is beneficial to me, not to you. You are on my schedule.

You might be interested to know that the gentleman has bought " Mikado" from me . The first thing he did was change his name.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:27 pm

According to your " legal " announcement

"The intent of this site was to promote and discuss the book(s) authored by Linda Brown, the work of her father, and other topics that are related to Dr. Brown's science and military careers. It is not intended to provide a forum for accusations, allegations, libel or slander.

Now you say

the Hut will go through some changes and will NOT center on discussions that apply to you or your book. Keep in mind that change takes time and there have been discussions with those involved as to how to implement them.

One thing is certain...come January 21st, there will no longer be a home page that has your name or any connection to you, your book or your letter.

So yes.... I think that you need to talk to " those involved" to just see which way you are going to go now. I would be VERY cautious about the path you chose Mikado..... but you already know that..... thats why its going to take you so long to launch your new look.
Not centering on discussions about me? What will you do Mikado when you don't have anything to talk about anymore?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Apparently the ttownsendbrown.com site..... which you say you own and control.... is listed as owned by an entity called " The Quonset Hut"..... I need to ask you how that can be?

Is "The Quonset Hut" an LLC or some kind of business arrangement? I thought that the Quonset Hut was just a subsection of the ttownsendbrown.com site/ How can it then "own" the site?

Thats a simple question Mikado which should be easy enough for you to answer in a non beligerant manner. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 pm

The man who is listed as the ttownsendbrown.com registered owner says that he is merely an agent acting for you and FOR ME. So I understand that you have paid certain fees but what authority then that does that give you if perhaps you are just an agent also for " The Quonset Hut" WHO is the Quonset Hut?.....Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Knowing that you would challenge what I said above here is the message that I got from Jim some time ago.

Hey Linda,

I currently do not have access to any admin functions, and am only honoring my agreement with you and Mikado to provide the server environment ( which does not require forum access).

See ya,
Jim

That was his answer to my request to have my name removed. However I do find it interesting that he considers his agreement to provide the server environment.... to BOTH of us.

So I state again Mikado. If the listing is under the " Quonset Hut" then WHO is the Quonset Hut and by what path do you have any authority here at all? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm

And while you are figuring out how to answer that I just wanted to announce that if anyone wants to involve themselves in detailed discussions of the Gravitor.... both the early renditions of it and the copy that Mikado had developed that those discussions are going to start on my sites soon.

Mikado erases any references to those sites but I am sure the word will spread well enough without that obscuring behavior. Those with a SERIOUS intention to discuss the science and engineering of the Gravitor are welcome to join us. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You know what that main topic question means Mikado. You just don't know how to answer it.

By what authority do you propose to continue discussions of Townsend Brown. Who are you? What backing do you have? What have you done?

I was reminded just one thing by my lawyer friend

REMEMBER.... YOU ARE TOWNSEND BROWNS DAUGHTER.

No one can claim that nor bring the kind of authority that that brings to the table.

You have proven what you are and its not worth discussing anymore.

You can remove my name... but you intend to talk about my Dads work? I am sure that there will be many responses on my two sites to anything that you may post.... if those individuals think that the material is even worth responding to.

As to waiting for my lawyers response? You will hear from us when it is beneficial to me, not to you. You are on my schedule.

You might be interested to know that the gentleman has bought " Mikado" from me . The first thing he did was change his name.

Linda

Better with someone else than with you...poor dog.

I said that I would wait to hear from your lawyer, that means, you twit, that it is at your discretion when that happens, not mine. I can't believe how stupid you can be at times, you prove the propensity you have to twist things to your liking.

I have as much authority to discuss the work of Townsend Brown as anyone else on the Internet. By what authority did Keeley (sp?) have to put them on their site? It wasn't yours according to you. It was Andrew or Mark and how much did they get for them? And who tried to sell the notebooks?

Your questions are bullsh!t but I will humour you and answer them:
Who are you?

I am a person that has and is working on technology attributed to your Father.

What backing do you have?

I fund myself.

What have you done?

According to you...not a damn thing...but to others, a good deal more than Andrew ever did in less than two years and Andrew had twenty years.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:29 pm

The first thing that I want to point out in the fraud that you are perpetrating here Mikado is that when you Google ttownsendbrown.com the description of the site says " The authorized biography of Thomas Townsend Brown......"

I want to point out that this particular site has no " authorization " to the life story of my Dad at all and Mikado is flying under a false banner leaving that description up there

If he wants to say...." The work of Townsend Brown as seen and interpreted by a second class electrical engineer.... maybe that would be closer to the truth."

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut