BY WHAT Authority?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: BY WHAT Authority?

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am

And Mr. Twigsnapper...

I know that you are reading this...........

I thought that you were quite handsome. Its wonderful to see you riding again so well.

I salute you too. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Since this thread really started with my responses to your actions Kim... I thought I would end it with your latest communication. I saved it , of course, on my phone....and on other venues.

I do actually have to compliment you... it was a nice use of a not so dull tool... Now that you are finished... what happens now Kim?... or was it a mutually destructive situation? I have a feeling he never suspected you, did he?

I expect that this will be erased from the Hut but this message will live on the Cosmic Token as sort of a cautionary tale to those younger researchers out there who feel that they have something to offer in the electrogravitic field.... watch out for companions who appear just as you are beginning your work.... to help and be your confident. You will never actually know who they are or what their agenda is... until the foot prints in the snow are just too obvious. But by then of course it will be too late.

Some of you will know exactly what I am talking about and others will wonder. The answer to all of this is in the body of this website. Read what transpired here carefully and you will see who were the puppets and who were the puppetmasters. Its not always what is expected.

In any case the Mikado chapter is closed.

And I agree with what you said in your message Kim.... but.... unlike Mikado.... You will NEVER know what I am doing.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm

when you google townsend brown mikado

this is what appears

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&h ... 00&bih=403

Is this what you really wanted Mikado? To be linked and remembered this way? Wasn't there something better out there for you? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I repeat the below ... which I wrote a long time ago. Nothing has changed at all. For all of Mikados smoke and mirrors his actions and his contributions have never wavered from his initial directive.... which was to do everything in his power to discredit me.

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Where are those discussions? You haven't successfully started one discussion that was not centered on me and what you think my vile activities might have been in your regard. Where is the discussion about Science and Technology. Where is ANY discussion about my Dads work. Since you and Kim have taken over here there has been nothing positive at all.

What I said above still stands. But now I have lost interest in what your agenda or your production actually is.....

Have you checked this IP Mikado?

A beautiful day in your neighborhood!

Spout all of the misinformation that you think yourself cabable of. There are forces at work that far surpass your ability to misdirect them.

And to the readers of this post.... it doesn't really make any difference any more what Mikados input here is...... and actually.... like a major horseshow... he has finally fallen beneath the " ribbon level....and will be dismissed with the other non qualifiers in the class. Its been an interesting process to watch.

Linda

Now Linda, I have started topics. I have had discussions else where on this forum. However, why bother? You end up posting with distracting posts making criticisms without a knowledge base to do so.

Misdirections? No, not really, just facts in regards to the due-diligence of "Defying Gravity" that had links and proofs. Let the masses decide who fed false information to Paul Schatzkin.

Morgan and twigsnapper don't exist in the capacity that you portrayed to Paul and others. You misrepresented if not created the characters to spoon feed false information based upon stories you overheard as a child and teenager and then fueled those stories with that hyper-active imagination you have, remember SRI? Continuing, you then took those "stories" and put them into the mouths of those created characters with public email accounts. When things got close, you killed off Morgan...again. When Paul came to the conclusion that the stories were perhaps "essentially correct" (remember? you could drive a truck through them), he pulled the plug, and rightfully so. With this in mind, why didn't twigsnapper or Victoria or grinder or Mark Culpepper or a slew of others come over to the "Lights on the Runway" forum?

...because you know why...you would have been found out...er...they would have been found out...what did you say about a walnut cracking or some such thing?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 pm

The only nut that is cracking Mikado is you. Show me any of those " quality discussions". Just STARTING them.... or opening an empty thread hardly counts and you know it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:58 pm

A "consortium" in Pa is responsible for this Mikado. Do you know anything about their work?

http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=485

I tried posting this on the Fringe Science part of the Hut and it didn't go through. I would think it would be interesting to those still left here who really ARE interested in the science of Dads work. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:50 am

Linda Brown wrote:A "consortium" in Pa is responsible for this Mikado. Do you know anything about their work?

http://token/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=485

I tried posting this on the Fringe Science part of the Hut and it didn't go through. I would think it would be interesting to those still left here who really ARE interested in the science of Dads work. Linda

Lifters.....Gannon University in Erie.

Lifters....you make me laugh.

..using physics parameters of accepted science. To each his own and if that is their path...good luck to them, seriously.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 pm

They don't need your luck Mikado. They are serious people with serious science behind them. Thats what you keep saying is important. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Since the owner of the site here (Kim)has said that she doesn't care what I do or say... then perhaps it is time for me to renew my demand that my name be removed from the membership of this empty shell of a website.

That is something that Kim as the owner of the website has the power to do, but of course Mikado comes up with all kinds of strange reasons why my name must be kept on here. None of them make any sense . All of his reasoning is wrapped up in trying to get me to spend my lawyers valuable time to FORCE him to make that change and its pretty obvious thats a poor use of his time....and my money.

But I want to make sure that people reading this understand that I do not agree with the concepts developed here by Mikado and Kim.... that I feel that I have been the brunt of their very vindictive agenda and if they REALLY wanted no interaction from me the easiest thing to do would be to simply delete my name and my membership from this website.

For some reason though Mikado keeps inventing reasons why I should be maintained as a member here....

I ask any of you.... if you found your membership on here distasteful to you and you asked to be removed from the membership body.... wouldn't you expect that to happen? Out of common courtesy if nothing else.

Sort of reminds me of the way that Paul Shatzkin treated the material that I had loaned him during the construction of the " Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown". It was actually over 60 pounds of material ( photos private letters, papers etc from our private family archive). When he dumped out of our association the way he did and published the unedited manuscript as an Ebook.... our lawyers went back and forth over the fact that it was FINISHED and that he was in fact SELLING copies.... which proved that he no longer required the material that was to be returned to me upon the completion of the project. Paul dragged his feet.... for almost a year!!!! For some reason he could not seem to let himself let go of that material no matter how strenuously I asked for it..Looking back I see the same kind of vindictive nature that Mikado is demonstrating...... finally I think with the advice of his lawyer I believe, Paul made sure that I got the box of material right on the last day of the year.... Now Pauls actions remind me a little of Mikados here...another reason I believe that there is a hidden agenda and connection between the two of them.

Neither of them apparently now have any regard for me at all.... but somehow letting go of those last few connections just seemed to be difficult. For Paul it was my Dads material ( which he KNEW I would never allow him to keep and he KNEW that I would stay in contact while that material was still in his hands.) Why was that I wonder?

For Mikado I theorize that he is having the same kind of mental twist.... He obviously has no regard for me but for some reason having me still as a member on the HUT has some sort of meaning to him. As my lawyer reminds me..... "You ARE Townsend Browns daughter.... as that you have a certain authority in matters that simply does not belong to others."

I can learn to ignor the situation I guess and I may end up doing that but not without letting anyone who is even the slightest bit interested know that I do not support Mikado in his efforts nor appreciate his actions in the past. That my name is here under duress and that I would much rather NOT BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM.
Kim, who is the owner of the site, echoes the same sentiments toward me... so what is the reasoning behind keeping my membership here?

I say again.... remove my name from your membership. But as long as I am a member you can be sure that I will continue to make my presence known. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 pm

You might Google Zorgon Mikado and see what comes up.

And this is the voice of Authority that you pretend that you are here on this Website Mikado? What have you written or mention that is even ONE step forward in a positive way?

I do note that after six years of diligent work Paul Schatzkin met with you in Huntington Pa....and then came home.... suffered what he himself described as a " mental breakdown" and then published his entire manuscript WITHOUT EDITING ONE PAGE FOR THE FINAL DRAFT.

And then, lets see.... You discover Zorgon and his site....where he initially treated me kindly and with respect.... you bullied your way onto the site.... caused such a disruption that Zorgons decision to quell all of that was to throw me off the site?

And now those around Zorgon, who should actually be of sounder and more rational minds.... are declaring that Townsend Brown never had any children according to their research.... and therefore.... they demand.... I must be a fake somehow.... and the tenor of their correspondence has soured so severely that I can even identify the poison. YOU MIKADO

And you and your companion Kim sit on a Forum that you SAID was devoted to the exploration of Dads work but look what you have done with it. I am waiting for your to declare against everything that he ever did.... because thats been your agenda all along.

The thing is. Its not working. People can see you for what you are. And from your actions they can tell that you are NOT a force for the positive at all but just the opposite.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut