BY WHAT Authority?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: BY WHAT Authority?

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

You have less and less " authority" in this world of electrogravitics Mikado. You have gotten what you wanted and you deserve. As long as I am a member on this Forum and my name is listed as such then I will be here to answer your every comment.

To continue to hold my name hostage here Mikado does not look well for you..... have you thought about THAT in a legal context? Oh but thats right.... You will leave Kim to answer all of that when she is hauled up on the legal carpet. I'll bet she will be even more upset with you than she is now Mikado. Why don't you do things upfront , for once.... and answer in your own name for the things that you have done instead of hiding behind others and ruining their lives?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:52 am

Oh, hes gone. Must have had to go to work. Well Mikado..... I will be here when you post again....or not........ Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri May 15, 2015 3:28 am

Boing.
Couldn't find this, but now have.
Sort of like a satallite going around and around, but remember that if You go polar that this old planet has a bulge, it's not a circle, and yet nobody seems to wonder why.
http://www-spof.gsfc.nasa.gov/Education/FAQs5.html#q67
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut