Xerxes Project

Discussions on all the sciences, whether biological to abstract theory

Xerxes Project

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 am

Does anyone know what the Xerxes project was ?

This was considered Townsend Browns Last Project.

Anyone here heard of it?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Xerxes Project

Postby dcooper » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:09 pm

I heard of it. It was the project to study the incoming radiation he was detection. He believed these were gravitational waves. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Dylan, nice to see you are still around. However, in case you are not aware, you are responding to Linda on a thread that has had no activity since September of 2012.

If you want to converse with Linda, I would recommend going to her site. Her IP's have been blocked from here in the hope that she will chill out and take a pill and do something productive along with her compatriots instead of persistently using myself and Kim as a topic to make themselves feel superior.

Now, if you want to have serious discussions, you are welcome here but discussions with Linda, you will have to go to her site, it was her choice.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby dcooper » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 am

Oh did not notice the date. Thanks, I will discuss this project with linda on her website.
dcooper
Seaman

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Project Xerxes, is about TIME, IMHO.
http://www.goudryan.com/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:23 pm

kevin wrote:Project Xerxes, is about TIME, IMHO.
http://www.goudryan.com/
Kevin

Such as the immense time it takes to read that link Kevin..lol...

seriously, thats a real cool link, did I see that on Megalithic Portal once?

Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Yes David You did see that link on the portal ( well named, nes pas?)
And I have tried to describe why I consider that there is a universal measure system omni present, and that is due to universe been a FIXED perfectly packed solid , with super conductive nature.

It then is not a question of such as this planet moving , as currently described, but of TIME flowing.

Thus the gates of Xerxes are exactly where they were origonally constructed, but TIME flowing has resulted in a degredation of the memory.

Consider time as flowing in phase conjugate fashion, but not equal pace, then consider controlling either of those flows to thus access a different TIME at the self same location????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:08 pm

There is quite a collection of gates etc from Persopolis in the British museum, and I have stood before them pondering about what they describe.
http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/virtual_m ... epolis.htm

Location, location, location.
Portal gateways to all nations?

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:50 pm

kevin wrote:Yes David You did see that link on the portal ( well named, nes pas?)
And I have tried to describe why I consider that there is a universal measure system omni present, and that is due to universe been a FIXED perfectly packed solid , with super conductive nature.

It then is not a question of such as this planet moving , as currently described, but of TIME flowing.

Thus the gates of Xerxes are exactly where they were origonally constructed, but TIME flowing has resulted in a degredation of the memory.

Consider time as flowing in phase conjugate fashion, but not equal pace, then consider controlling either of those flows to thus access a different TIME at the self same location????
Kevin

Thats about the bestway to define time, to me, it seems time has been relegated to being a redheaded stepchild among matter and mass, yet what holds matter together and pushes it apart, is possibly time as an until now unheralded force, beyond forces presently given creedence.

Basically, the difference in time and gravity could very well be non existent at the very least.

What is it about the megalithic doorways and portals which held such interest/purpose for ancient man....is there a missing link between gravity and these edifices, which has gone awry in todays world?

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:10 pm

One of the identifying definitions when I had Physics...so many years ago....in regard to time is that it is movement.

Until the universe slows down to nothing, time exists for time is the measurement of movement.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Next

Return to Science