Xerxes Project

Discussions on all the sciences, whether biological to abstract theory

Re: Xerxes Project

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:34 am

Mikado,
What is "movement"
Don't run away crying like a big baby because I have asked such a simple question, same as asking...
What is electricity.
I know 100% You won't act so petty.

IMHO movement is the key.
How does anything so call MOVE?????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:32 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado,
What is "movement"
Don't run away crying like a big baby because I have asked such a simple question, same as asking...
What is electricity.
I know 100% You won't act so petty.

IMHO movement is the key.
How does anything so call MOVE?????
Kevin

"Don't run away crying like a big baby because I have asked such a simple question, same as asking..."

Perhaps this is why you get into ....disagreements with others....your salutation needs a wee bit of work.

Movement can be defined in many different manners. You could say the movement of a clock or a bowel movement, two entirely different things but the similarity is that something travels a distance from point A to point B. Doesn't matter if it is a planet moving from a point in space to another point or the entire solar system or down to the movement of an electron around a nucleus. We measure that movement in a unit of what is defined as time.

If nothing moved then there is nothing to measure, therefore it is said to be at rest. One cannot measure how long something is at rest unless they use something other than what is at rest.

I am sure you are going to argue this but what I have given and attempted to do is to interject how physics/science looks upon time.

As to electricity, you can't define it with hard physical facts and neither can science. Science will talk about electrostatic force, electrical charge, potential, electric field to name a few but cannot give one simple answer, electricity is a very general term.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Persopolis...gateway to all nations.

I realise how utterly ridiculous it appears to say nothing is moving.
There is a variation in location relative to whatever is within the dominant memory field is within, but it doesn't move, it switchs....empowered to do so by the very force of universe that is empowering the whole shooting match.

If You watch a screen on a moniter or TV the illusion is movement, but the screen structure never moves, signals switch in location.
To all the other pixel points on the screen there is an apparent movement of whatever is switching across pixel points.
Every single pixel point is exactly where it always has been.
Persoplolis...gateway to all nations.
No matter how many zillions of switching have occured at Persopolis, it is still exactly in the self same location.
The so called wear of time is due to the variations of switching that have occured relative to that location, the dominant flows that are creating the illusions of time are then available to manipulate to access any given so called time relative to the self same location.
Without recognising that these flows exist, it is impossible to consider time travel, which is switching related, where no-thing actually exists as a seperate anything.
Current physics is stuck in the here and now switching rate relative to this planets dominant memory field, and assigns all so called laws to that condition, I am not adhering to such limitations, instead I am trying to come to terms with how I have been able to view alternate times at specific locations, and how an apparent alternate Myself explained all of this and the muliple dimension aspects of the basic structure of space to the Me in the here and now.

It is a given to Myself why the knowledge of time travel will be the most closely guarded and rightly so secret.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Time Travel would be nothing more than going from a point to another point within a referenced movement.

The question that arises is how can one move from a point to a point within a movement? Take for instance the period from 1940 to the current point...today. Movement has been occurring all along the distance from 1940 to the current. To pick a point on the line is easy, it is getting there that is difficult.

There are many theories and some of those are spiritual that involve vibrations for all along, and it is just a theory that I believe due to thermodynamics in short, the movement line I stated, the is a vibrational rate that is changing or slowing down. To match a specific period would draw one to that reference.

Change the vibrational rate of your body and you will be drawn to that same point.

...musings of ....

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Mikado,
Great muse of one of our colonies.
http://historical.benabraham.com/html/p ... n_god.html

Assyrian so called god.
Pine cone in hand.
Wings.
Wrist watch.

My two friends spiralling about the pole in fibonacci sequenced geometries.
http://historical.benabraham.com/html/p ... od_os.html

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:02 pm

kevin,

Do you know the significance of the pine cone? In other words, why the pine cone?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Mikado14 wrote:kevin,

Do you know the significance of the pine cone? In other words, why the pine cone?

Mikado

It's one of the main reasons I am here, despite whatever blind dogs do.
When I first realised what I was detecting as I began drawing it all out on large ( back of maps) scale plans, it surged through Me and nearly floored Me.
I realised how gravity was a consequence of the fractal implosion over outrush, but I could hardly even turn this thing on, or write ( fractionally better now??/, as it's about fractals)And when I found fibonacci, well I flipped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv74kNU2WiQ
Dan Winter is brilliant.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Dan is a genius for sure, nice video, Kevin.

Makes perfect sense to me......
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Linda asked a question...."Anyone figured out what dads final project was all about" or similer.
Here's a link,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3D5nbb7pSM
By local uprating of the duality flows present universally, I consider memory was uprated, and attainable.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to Science