Gravity

Discussions on all the sciences, whether biological to abstract theory

Re: Gravity

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:29 pm

LuisP wrote:*cri, cri, crickets*

Are those the same crickets that are over on the Ciba-Geigy thread?......<g>

I was a full-time farmer for a bit of my life having taken over the farm. I did that as well as taught school full time. Crop farming and no livestock so there were times that I put in some very long days but winters and summers were relatively easy. Spring and fall were the killers, in fact, it was the fall that was the toughest, the combining (harvesting) of the crops.

You ask why I am interested in the completion of your work.

First of all, I became interested in it and would like to see you conclude it.

Secondly, my family, Mother's side, were farmers. I grew up hearing and knowing about planting seeds. I remember cultivating corn at different times through the summer to control the weeds. I remember the introduction of crop spraying, at least in my area, whereas the need to cultivate corn and soybeans became a lost step in the growing of crops. I remember hybrid seeds becoming very prevalent in the 60's through the 80's to exhibit the best of certain strains to be combined with the best of other strains for everything from ear size to drought resistant strains. I have seen the introduction of GMO's into the seed market. I remember the days when you chose the spray based on the crop and that crop rotation could have carry over of the previous spray application. Nowadays, all one has to do is to purchase GMS (genetically modified seeds) that are "roundup ready". This means that there is no problem with carry over (on a corn/soybean rotation).

Now you come up with a post in regard to Ciba- Geigy in regards to modifying the genome on not only seeds but living tissue as well.

You have my interest.

Mikado

PS: I am sure Monsanto has something to get rid of those crickets if they are hindering your efforts in regard to them making to much noise.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Are those the same crickets that are over on the Ciba-Geigy thread?......<g>

HA !
Sure hope not !
I may be needing some kicks in the ass so as to chase them away.

Seriously,
Very fair answer, Mikado. Thanks.

And yes, you're right in your interest. Hit the mark, to be exact.
For it all, all of it, in the End ... is about the Mega-Billion market which has been meanwhile invented, and is Seeds.

Not just about what was discovered or stumbled upon.

For all of C-B's efforts to squelch those two brilliant, brave and very naive scientists .... hit the mark. They were squelched.
And instead, what we saw rising ... were the Terminator Seeds.

Thousands of farmers all over the world have been ruined and killed themselves because of it.

I cannot speak about Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch story without talking about this.

And that has proven to be a tremendous effort, above my ability so far to conciliate without losing myself in sanctimonious bullshite or being forced to take my eyes off the ball.

I will get to the bottom of this.
Question is just, when.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:32 pm

I'm interested in seeing more of the Ciba-Geigy thread as well. Just before I went on medical leave, I met a patient who has numerous ailments that may stem from environmental contamination. She grew up near the Ciba-Geigy super fund site area. I suggested that she research what was happening in her area when she was growing up. She did so, and saw a doctor who recommended that she be seen at a federal medical facility. I had surgery the day after I last saw her, so I don't know what happened. I hope she's been able to get some answers.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 pm

I post here a comment to Hobbit’s link to http://www.goudryan.com/ made on the “Xerxes” thread.

It took me 2 days to read it and absorb what that linked to ….best I could, which isn’t much given my lack of higher education in physics and math.

What mostly irked my attention was the enormous knowledge the Author possesses about very hard to grasp concepts and his ease in discussing them with recourse to sound math, sound examples and even sounder solutions.
Simply astounding, I feel compelled to say, for most of it is in direct contradiction – or at least, confrontation – with assured certainties as far as regular Teaching and Education about these questions go (given at very simple levels, that is, which is where I come from), and done not from an “advocacy” soap box pulpit stance but from the harsh reasoning done with the aridity of someone who “scrutinized” the textbooks.

Matter of fact,
The entire article (coming from who pointed it, should one wonder ?) is enormously interesting and touching many bases, but given this thread’s name – Gravity – I cannot emphasize enough the fact that one should scroll down almost to the bottom and read the “Gravity = the Cooling of the Cosmos” section. Very thought provoking … and not simply that.

Very “scrutiny” mandatory - to anyone, that is - interested in not just seeing apples falling from a tree as a consequence of shite happening … or as consequence of an already “explained” phenomena.

PS : Hobbit, do you have anything you’d like or could say about toroidal waves and its power ? This example is along my capacity to exemplify what I mean : http://www.physicscentral.com/experimen ... cannon.cfm
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:00 am

LouisP,
Well done in reading all of that link, I just have to scan such.
Prof Thom was similer to what is in that thread, and was FITTING measure onto ancient structures, which isn't wrong, but not totally accurate , as such.
The problem is with the measure We utilise presently.

I have tried to describe implosion into matter/mass as been the creator of gravity, but it takes two to tango, to achieve the compression into matter.
"Cooling of the cosmos" gives an impression of a hot something becoming colder, which depends on how You determine hot/cold.
Pressure transferring into 3D is more how I percieve of it.
And the dimensions are omni present .
So a cooling into 3D could describe gravity, imho.

The two to tango are where two opposite vortexs enable compression into a heart centre where the two vortexs rotate about, the vortexs enable less resistance in SWITCHING, due to the omni present substance that is universe been composed of perfectly packed geometric shapes.
A bullet from a gun SWITCHS faster if it spins, nothing is moving, all is displacement of memory along faces of the perfectly packed substance, which is where super conductive materials comes in, and high resistance materials coupled near each other thus create an apparent movement( gravitor) or gravity in torsion.
Nikolai kozyrev.
http://blog.hasslberger.com/2007/05/koz ... orsio.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun May 17, 2015 6:09 am

Anyone more familier with this?
http://www.gradiometry.com/instruments
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:37 am

The Gravity Gradiometer has been around for almost a hundred years. If you remember, at one time I mentioned Dr. Robert Forward who I had talked with in regard to Brown. Linda jumped all over it and as usual it was blah...blah....blah.

What I didn't mention is that he invented a Gravity Gradiometer that he worked on under the auspices of the NSA......now ask yourself this question. If Linda is so connected via twigsnapper and Morgan, they should have informed her of this work. Secondly, remember Meinesz? He was the fellow that Brown and another saved in Cuba when a building fell down. Linda would have you believe that her father was on the sub back then because of HIS inventions. It was really Meinesz's.

I'll leave what they were doing in that sub for another time but I would bet donuts to dollars(quids) that she hasn't a clue but then where would the fun be letting her make claims that I know are flat out false.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun May 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Mikado14 wrote:The Gravity Gradiometer has been around for almost a hundred years. If you remember, at one time I mentioned Dr. Robert Forward who I had talked with in regard to Brown. Linda jumped all over it and as usual it was blah...blah....blah.

What I didn't mention is that he invented a Gravity Gradiometer that he worked on under the auspices of the NSA......now ask yourself this question. If Linda is so connected via twigsnapper and Morgan, they should have informed her of this work. Secondly, remember Meinesz? He was the fellow that Brown and another saved in Cuba when a building fell down. Linda would have you believe that her father was on the sub back then because of HIS inventions. It was really Meinesz's.

I'll leave what they were doing in that sub for another time but I would bet donuts to dollars(quids) that she hasn't a clue but then where would the fun be letting her make claims that I know are flat out false.

Mikado

Yes I remember all of that( even after been controlled by the twin spinning eyes of Andrew)
It was Veningmeinesz that I was stumbling about with satalites in mind and such devices.
https://www.facebook.com/VeningMeinesz

I can remember tracking the particuler sub that Linda said they were both on.
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Yes kevin, and he was on quite a few submarines, mostly dutch submarines I believe.

He NEVER was on an American sub which was verified by his publications.

twigsnapper lied....again. I could write a book on all of the inaccuracies given to Paul Schatzkin but I will sit on it, for now.....come and get me Linda with your lawsuit....I am waiting to correct history as you have told it.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:35 am

To continue with the above post.

Felix Andries Vening Meinesz was a Dutch geophysicist. He served on quite few submarines performing gravity measurements. In the time period of 1932, when Brown was on the S-48, Meinesz was on the HNLMS O 13 (1932) as referenced in Volume II of his "Gravity Expeditions at Sea". He coordinated with the S-48 from a land base.

According to the Book, "Defying Gravity" by Paul Schatzkin, Chapter 26 (http://ttbrown.com/defying_gravity/26_a ... tlast.html), the author has compiled a good amount of information in regard to Princeton Expedition of '32.

Chapter 26 wrote:The Navy-Princeton Expedition in 1932 was one of a decade-long series of submarine voyages — most conducted under the auspices of the Dutch Navy — on which Dr. Meinesz had measured gravity fluctuations at sea. He was particularly intrigued when he discovered anomalous gravity effects in the vicinity of the deep trenches that cut through the ocean floor in some places.

No one, least of all myself, ever implied that Meinsz was not involved, my point was to clarify one.

Meinsz oversaw the installation of his pendulum on the S-48. I was unable to find any reference to Brown in Volume II of "Gravity Expeditions at Sea". As with everything involving Brown, he appears to be the Forrest Gump of Science. Always where something was happening but never recognized as being there. There is a photo of Brown on the S-48 in Chapter 26 with Meinsz but this, more than likely, was Meinsz overseeing the installation of the pendulum apparatus.

From what can be ascertained, the Meinsz pendulum was used by the Princeton Expedition under his auspices and Brown operated such under his direction via Harry Hammond Hess with Brown being described as a Navy technician.

Volume II of "Gravity Expeditions at Sea" can be found at the Penn State Campus Library.

And there is this:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 400#p34400

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 pm

And apparently Mikado has decided that the S48 was not a US Navy submarine.

"Mikado14 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:49 pm
Yes kevin, and he was on quite a few submarines, mostly dutch submarines I believe.

He NEVER was on an American sub which was verified by his publications.

twigsnapper lied....again. I could write a book on all of the inaccuracies given to Paul Schatzkin but I will sit on it, for now.....come and get me Linda with your lawsuit....I am waiting to correct history as you have told it.

Mikado

Take a LONG look at that folks. Do I even have to say anything?

KEVIN.... LOOK AROUND AT THE HUT. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
ttownsendbrown.com

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium May 2015

Where did I say that the S-48 was not an American sub? I was referencing Meinsz as being on Dutch submarines.

and yes, twigsnapper lied about a good deal, especially posting from an IP at Yucca Valley. And kevin, and anyone else with a brain that functions, take a good look around, citations are given with conclusions drawn from those citations, as to the Token, well, there is usually only Linda's word or anonymous spy types.

Now ask yourself a question, anyone of interest that is, what would you rather have, someones word or a reference to can be checked?

Your answer will speak reams about your gullibility quotient.

Mikado

PS: and in regard to this:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 125#p34397

Linda Leach wrote: <snip>But I cannot see that he himself has done anything solid to advance the technology. In fact.... I can see now that he is trying very hard to obscure it. He and Mikado ( according to what Mikado has told a friend) are now working together. <snip>

IF a friend of mine is giving you information from a conversation then they are not my friend and you use the term loosely. There is only one person that comes to mind that I know talks with you and I never said that Andy and I were working together. We may talk and bounce ideas but neither one of us are connected to each other's projects. But then it would be difficult for you to understand the concept of friends. Usually, friends talk openly with each other and I have nothing from this point in time onward, to ever treat Andy as anything other than a friend. Perhaps you could learn a lesson from how you have treated individuals in the past with your lying to them and false promises that continually morphed into something else.

You need to get help and stop "projecting" your own short comings onto others. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Science