applied electrogravitics?

Implementation of science and theory into hardware.

applied electrogravitics?

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 pm

I just happened to run across this Mikado and thought that it might interest you. Especially the picture of his working model out at Valley Forge

www.appliedelectrogravitics.com

The mans name is Russel Anderson and from what I understand he has been doing this since 1999.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: applied electrogravitics?

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 am

Linda Brown wrote:I just happened to run across this Mikado and thought that it might interest you. Especially the picture of his working model out at Valley Forge

http://www.appliedelectrogravitics.com

The mans name is Russel Anderson and from what I understand he has been doing this since 1999.

Linda

As a matter of fact, YOU ran across it back in December of 2008.
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21197&sid=f9b8cab3446a73986e07333aeec86af7#p21197

and then there is this reply to you as well

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21198&sid=f9b8cab3446a73986e07333aeec86af7#p21198

So, if you meant that December of 2008 is just running across it then....okay. If you reeeeaally wish to go to the links then you will see that several were involved in the discussion and he goes by Beamship Captain I believe. I was doing things relative to this in the late 70's but I never did a lifter similar to what he is offering for sale.

In fact, if anyone wishes to order their very own beamship, here is the URL:

http://www.appliedelectrogravitics.com/orders.htm

Think of the time that you and the others can save over at the Token.

So, how is this engineering? Is what he built based upon a proven principle? Electrogravitics is NOT a conclusive proven science based upon repeatable data sets upon which devices can be built from established engineering formulas. But I am sure you have "top men" working on it and all I can say is....carry on.

This should have been posted under "Fringe Science".

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 pm

I was reminded by Kestral that YOU actually mentioned Russell Anderson first Mikado. In 2007. You offered a video which of course you knew I would not watch and then you spent your valuable time downgrading his efforts. So I was not the first to bring him up .

You can find that information on the cosmic-token.

Just mentioning his name because he is an example of someone who puts his efforts into solid use and I thought that it was neat that he demonstrated the craft at Valley Forge.

perhaps you are right... maybe this discussion does belong in the fringe science section. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 pm

And since you felt the need to put this in bold

One is never a traitor who speaksTruth.

I might remind you that traitors are generally judged by their actions alone.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:52 am

Linda Brown wrote:I was reminded by Kestral that YOU actually mentioned Russell Anderson first Mikado. In 2007. You offered a video which of course you knew I would not watch and then you spent your valuable time downgrading his efforts. So I was not the first to bring him up .

You can find that information on the cosmic-token.

Just mentioning his name because he is an example of someone who puts his efforts into solid use and I thought that it was neat that he demonstrated the craft at Valley Forge.

perhaps you are right... maybe this discussion does belong in the fringe science section. Linda

What is it that you are trying to represent with this answer? And when did you talk to Kestrel? Talk to him regularly? Are you both sure? Perhaps Kestrel is wrong?

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21191&sid=0dfc33477c31bc1454f30c512682b34e#p21191

I went to the thread and you will find that Trickfox posted a youtube:

http://au.youtube.com:80/watch?v=490XJk%20...%203B&index=8

...and then it was Trickfox again who found out where the person lived:

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21193&sid=0dfc33477c31bc1454f30c512682b34e#p21193

So Linda, I suppose someone might be wrong. Would that be you or Kestrel?

Now getting back to what you did say:

Linda wrote:I just happened to run across this Mikado and thought that it might interest you.

Any individual that reads the above sentence would believe that you...."just" as in this moment.. found the information. I was attempting to point out that you already knew about Beamship Captain. You know exactly just what I was pointing out...don't play dumb unless of course it is a natural reaction then I apologize...or whatever eles you wish to call it.

Everything I said about what he was doing then I stand behind. As to what you call "solid use" certainly doesn't fit with any engineering that I know of unless you can produce the necessary equations that can predict the performance of a construction. I don't expect you to fully understand that principle but perhaps you have someone of intelligence in your group that can.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:58 am

Linda Brown wrote:And since you felt the need to put this in bold

One is never a traitor who speaksTruth.

I might remind you that traitors are generally judged by their actions alone.

Linda

The only word in bold is the word "Truth". It must bother you or you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it.

And since you felt the need to post this off topic post I will let it stand but what you speak is so true. And how are your actions over at the Token in defaming me proving that you are not a traitor?

Now, you had a say, I have had a rebuttal. Enough. The next off topic post that is nothing more than a dig and although you are such any easy dig I wish to not do so....I don't kick puppies, so as I was saying, those posts will be deleted.

Fair dinkum.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 am

Actually Linda, I have one more comment that I feel should be addressed.

Your claim that I brought up Beamship Captain. I did not, it was kevin who posted a Youtube video.

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10131&sid=9ff22baa28c179b678b62b8d89ec34eb#p10131

The post following the above was from you and I then followed you with a post after doing a search and finding out who/whom he was.

Regardless of who was first or not, it really doesn't matter, does it? You need to inhibit or get that obsessive nature under control. On one hand, you bring up information from the past to see what new ideas or what new "out of the box" thinking might arise ( well, at least I hope that is what you are doing ) but then you have to taint the entirety of it all with a bit of venom. How do I know this? By the corresponding posts you make in regard to what you posted here over at the Token.

You want answers? Okay, I'll give you some....and those you have working with you such as those of the Chiroptera.

1. There is a relationship to the area of the corona wire to the area of the skirt in a lifter which is related to the distance between the two. The closer the wire to the skirt - the more the lift - however, the chance of arcing is greater, therefore, the HV applied is proportional to the distance. i.e. The further apart the corona and skirt the higher the voltage to achieve lift.

2. A Lifter has two components that create thrust of which the Biefeld-Brown is only a small part.

3. Whether in vacuum or the atmosphere, the dielectric constant is essentially the same, thus, a stress of the dielectric is present.

4. There is math that would allow for the engineering of a lifter.

5. One of the experiments you Father conducted at Bahnson was ion field emission as is evident from the film.

Now, if you were after me giving out some information...I took the bait. If not, then all I did was to take up some space on the server.

If you wish to answer, fine, it is only fair.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 am

In the interest of those who are studying this field perhaps this exchage between Mikado and me will be beneficial.
My response is in blue....

There is a relationship to the area of the corona wire to the area of the skirt in a lifter which is related to the distance between the two. The closer the wire to the skirt - the more the lift - however, the chance of arcing is greater, therefore, the HV applied is proportional to the distance. i.e. The further apart the corona and skirt the higher the voltage to achieve lift. Common knowledge, and disinformation, even to the newbies, but thank you2. A Lifter has two components that create thrust of which the Biefeld-Brown is only a small part ( Absolutely.... but everyone already knows that..... 3. Whether in vacuum or the atmosphere, the dielectric constant is essentially the same, thus, a stress of the dielectric is present. Dad called it " stress in dielectrics intead of the wilder " antigravity"4. There is math that would allow for the engineering of a lifter. And sometimes even the math isn't needed5. One of the experiments you Father conducted at Bahnson was ion field emission as is evident from the film. ( Evidently Its called "ion-momentum transfer.... what are you telling us here that is new Mikado?)

Now, if you were after me giving out some information...I took the bait. If not, then all I did was to take up some space on the server.
I don't know what the real answer to that was Mikado but I am sure others reading this will.
What bait did I throw and what did you say that isn't already known by the newest newbies both on our forums and others?

If you wish to answer, fine, it is only fair.

Fairness has become a priority of yours Mikado? If you were fair you would have removed the slanderous statement on the head topic of another thread. " The lying statements of Linda Brown" or whatever it was.... Its pretty bold of you to leave it up there. But I figure thats your answer to " Fairness"

And I really don't much care what you do with this message. Others have probably read enough already. Linda Brown

MikadoTime will now be the judge for it truly waits for no man..or woman....or alien to this planet. Better to be a chicken wire engineer than no engineer at all, ( no I disagree Mikado. Chicken wire engineering is not what is going to be needed. You are better than that.... and it has to be better than simply tangible.... it has to be worthy of you...and my Dads name.. at least something tangible, even if it is made from chicken wire, exists. One is never a traitor who speaksTruth. No comment.
Mikado14
Lt. Commander

Private messageE-mail Mikado14
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Linda Brown wrote:.
In the interest of those who are studying this field perhaps this exchage between Mikado and me will be beneficial.
My response is in blue....

There is a relationship to the area of the corona wire to the area of the skirt in a lifter which is related to the distance between the two. The closer the wire to the skirt - the more the lift - however, the chance of arcing is greater, therefore, the HV applied is proportional to the distance. i.e. The further apart the corona and skirt the higher the voltage to achieve lift. Common knowledge, and disinformation, even to the newbies, but thank you

It is not common knowledge to those that have not done it. It is NOT disinformation and your welcome.

2. A Lifter has two components that create thrust of which the Biefeld-Brown is only a small part ( Absolutely.... but everyone already knows that..... 3. Whether in vacuum or the atmosphere, the dielectric constant is essentially the same, thus, a stress of the dielectric is present. Dad called it " stress in dielectrics intead of the wilder " antigravity"

Not everyone knows it, you assume as always. From what I have read, even from your newbies, they attribute the displacement entirely as the Biefeld-Brown effect....wrong.

4. There is math that would allow for the engineering of a lifter. And sometimes even the math isn't needed

You missed the topic and the point of this thread, which doesn't surprise me. In order for a scientific principle to be accepted, it must be able to be duplicated by anyone and second, it's must be able to be engineered which means the math must be able to predict what it will do when built.

5. One of the experiments you Father conducted at Bahnson was ion field emission as is evident from the film. ( Evidently Its called "ion-momentum transfer.... what are you telling us here that is new Mikado?)

What you mentioned is NOT what I was talking about. What I was telling you WAS something new.

I don't know what the real answer to that was Mikado but I am sure others reading this will.
What bait did I throw and what did you say that isn't already known by the newest newbies both on our forums and others?

Even if ONE person sees what I posted and it is new increases the number of individuals in the world who have expanded their knowledge.

Linda Brown wrote:.If you wish to answer, fine, it is only fair.

Fairness has become a priority of yours Mikado? If you were fair you would have removed the slanderous statement on the head topic of another thread. " The lying statements of Linda Brown" or whatever it was.... Its pretty bold of you to leave it up there. But I figure thats your answer to " Fairness"

It is quite fair in response to what you and others have posted about myself and my family with twisted truths, which are lies in a manner of interpretation and the resultant harassment that resulted in which you mentioned that my parents should grow up...yeah, really mature and fair of you too sweetheart.

And I really don't much care what you do with this message. Others have probably read enough already. Linda Brown

Yes you do.

MikadoTime will now be the judge for it truly waits for no man..or woman....or alien to this planet. Better to be a chicken wire engineer than no engineer at all, ( no I disagree Mikado. Chicken wire engineering is not what is going to be needed. You are better than that.... and it has to be better than simply tangible.... it has to be worthy of you...and my Dads name.. at least something tangible, even if it is made from chicken wire, exists. One is never a traitor who speaksTruth. No comment.
Mikado14
Lt. Commander

Private messageE-mail Mikado14

Apparently my signature bothers you as well, free rent is precious.

Have a nice day Linda.

Mikado

PS: I see you watching...<g>

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 pm

From the Cosmic-Token:

Linda Brown wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:43 pm

I have never had a concern with Mikados abilities.... nor his resourcefulness....
Linda

hmmmmm......and that says a good deal and I wonder, is that what concerns you?

One other item I forgot to mention and that would be that "K" is in the equation. So, we now have the distance between the corona wire and the skirt, the constant of "K", the area of the skirt, the surface of the corona wire which can be ignored and what else? Is there anyone other than Linda, since she has made the statement that even a newbie knows this, well?

I would be curious to hear how this and whatever else fits into an equation to predict the operational parameters of a Lifter.

...anyone? ..... any newbies? ..... any 20 + years experienced individuals?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Engineering