applied electrogravitics?

Implementation of science and theory into hardware.

Re: applied electrogravitics?

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:01 pm

"One other item I forgot to mention and that would be that "K" is in the equation

Of course it is but not in the way that you think. Did you believe that you were dealing with all of the information that was available Mikado? I would guess again. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"One other item I forgot to mention and that would be that "K" is in the equation

Of course it is but not in the way that you think. Did you believe that you were dealing with all of the information that was available Mikado? I would guess again. Linda

You haven't a clue. However, keep talking the way you are for you might just impress people to make them think you do. K is VERY instrumental and exactly in the way I am thinking, the experiments substantiate your Fathers' work but then if you say it isn't then your Father is wrong and so am I but the truth will more than likely substantiate that you are the one thinking wrongly. The experiments don't lie.

Did you believe that you were being told about all the experiments and their outcome? Do you think you were given the data that was compiled and what it showed? I would guess again.....missy....... for you were too busy telling people that you didn't trust me. Even Dave, sitting in McDonald's back in February of '11 said not to tell you and he used your favorite expression - she need not know - and he didn't want to know either. You make me laugh at your ignorance of your own Father's science which has NOT been proven in the mainstream. You claim that I perform misdirection - what the hell do you believe your Father did? He was VERY sneaky and misdirectional and what he did at Bahnson was to take advantage of the situation. Remember, Bahnson was after Paris.

Now, how does all this pertain to the topic? It doesn't and you are only attempting to cause disruption. You have nothing to contribute other than implied innuendo as if you have this BIG secret and knowledge....you haven't a clue.

This topic is going no where but then...I just got a shipment of chicken wire in....got a lot to do....<G>

Now, stay on topic, you had your digs, I gave you answers and a few straightening out of your twisted comments and seasoned with a few digs as well......now let it be.

Mikado

PS: Hi Linda...I see you!
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm

You decided to respond to this thread Mikado. You could have left it alone,

You haven't a clue

Remember the first thing that "Morgan" learned from Mr. Twigsnapper?
Oh wait..... you don't believe that "Morgan" is real.... or Mr. Twigsnapper for that matter so then the story must not count. OK.... however you want it. But for others.... the lesson was
Never underestimate your opponent.

I am not out to impress anyone but you have a whole Website now Mikado.... all your own..... so you certainly have plenty of room to impress people. I am happy to stand aside. Are you sure that you have impressed people the way you wanted to?

You however have used this website to actively slander my name and you think that I will not react? And.... no.... not necessarily in the way that you would like.... though all my options are certainly open.

You can erase this Mikado but it is being read on the Cosmic Token and on other Forums.... so you might as well get busy and put something interesting up here before you lose all of your audience entirely. That was the reason you took over, wasn't it?..... to bury my voice and to give you and Fred full reign? Well, You got it now....Its a good thing that I am interacting with you or you wouldn't have anyone to talk to.... looks like.... where are all of your members? Who wants to step up and interact with you?

if you say it isn't then your Father is wrong and so am I ... I never said that. I said that you had misunderstood.... and you are still doing it. Not my problem for the future.... entirely ...... yours.

Erase this.... add it to the other two thousand that you have erased. Maybe if you keep doing that this whole Hut will look and say only the things that you want it to.

And don't call me Sweetheart, fool. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You decided to respond to this thread Mikado. You could have left it alone,

You haven't a clue

Remember the first thing that "Morgan" learned from Mr. Twigsnapper?
Oh wait..... you don't believe that "Morgan" is real.... or Mr. Twigsnapper for that matter so then the story must not count. OK.... however you want it. But for others.... the lesson was
Never underestimate your opponent.

I am not out to impress anyone but you have a whole Website now Mikado.... all your own..... so you certainly have plenty of room to impress people. I am happy to stand aside. Are you sure that you have impressed people the way you wanted to?

You however have used this website to actively slander my name and you think that I will not react? And.... no.... not necessarily in the way that you would like.... though all my options are certainly open.

You can erase this Mikado but it is being read on the Cosmic Token and on other Forums.... so you might as well get busy and put something interesting up here before you lose all of your audience entirely. That was the reason you took over, wasn't it?..... to bury my voice and to give you and Fred full reign? Well, You got it now....Its a good thing that I am interacting with you or you wouldn't have anyone to talk to.... looks like.... where are all of your members? Who wants to step up and interact with you?

if you say it isn't then your Father is wrong and so am I ... I never said that. I said that you had misunderstood.... and you are still doing it. Not my problem for the future.... entirely ...... yours.

Erase this.... add it to the other two thousand that you have erased. Maybe if you keep doing that this whole Hut will look and say only the things that you want it to.

And don't call me Sweetheart, fool. Linda Brown

Your absolutely correct, I didn't have to respond to your post, however, it deserved so for you were misrepresenting the facts as usual.

You are wrong about Fred, again, as usual. As to Morgan and twigsnapper, delusional individuals will believe what ever they wish. If they are real to you then so be it.

As to impressing people, well, you have impressed six individuals quite nicely as per their conversations with me. They have watched how you have reacted and wish no part and will not post for they see how unbalanced you really are. As for me, well, I will not allow this to retrograde into what was going on prior to January 21st.

You started this thread, I responded. And if I didn't then what would you have said? From past experience with you it would have been a damn if I do and damn if I don't situation for that is your MO, you will twist anything into an argument...right Brownie?

And remember...."never underestimate your opponent" is a quote from the movie "Road House". Knowing the movie goer that you are and how you have taken so much from them I felt you would appreciate this just as you have taken tidbits from the "Bourne Identity" and from "From Paris with Love" ( and you can ask Pladuim about that one...that was one of the nails in that coffin )

But YOU should take heed from that advice but you make yourself oh such an easy target.

Take care.....sweetheart.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 am

So easy to hide behind the name of Mikado and so easy for you to put up slanderous remarks about Linda Brown.

I am asking you politely to remove the offending statement......" The lying actions of Linda Brown" in your main topic here or I will start a new thread on my own site...... " The lying actions of ... ( your real name) ''''''......and put out everything that can be proved without a doubt to be a deception on your part. There is alot Mikado and you know it. You say you don't want to wade about in the mud? I am giving you an opportunity to do the right thing....

In the interest of fairness, which you seem to say you adore..... remove that remark from your topic head....Thats just a suggestion.... but you should know that I am serious here and it would take you no effort at all to remove that phrase.

You have removed over two thousand messages here so don't play the hypocrite and try to say that there is any sanctity to the collection of words here and that you cant remove it because of that. If you DON't remove it you have shown me and other readers that you have no control here, that you are answering to a different master and the object of that control is to slander and defame me...... if it turns out that you are the only lord and master here.... then you will be held responsible for those words and whatever damage they may cause.........

Up to you. Of course you can remove this.... but it will be read elsewhere.... Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Linda Brown wrote:So easy to hide behind the name of Mikado and so easy for you to put up slanderous remarks about Linda Brown.

I am asking you politely to remove the offending statement......" The lying actions of Linda Brown" in your main topic here or I will start a new thread on my own site...... " The lying actions of ... ( your real name) ''''''......and put out everything that can be proved without a doubt to be a deception on your part. There is alot Mikado and you know it. You say you don't want to wade about in the mud? I am giving you an opportunity to do the right thing....

In the interest of fairness, which you seem to say you adore..... remove that remark from your topic head....Thats just a suggestion.... but you should know that I am serious here and it would take you no effort at all to remove that phrase.

You have removed over two thousand messages here so don't play the hypocrite and try to say that there is any sanctity to the collection of words here and that you cant remove it because of that. If you DON't remove it you have shown me and other readers that you have no control here, that you are answering to a different master and the object of that control is to slander and defame me...... if it turns out that you are the only lord and master here.... then you will be held responsible for those words and whatever damage they may cause.........

Up to you. Of course you can remove this.... but it will be read elsewhere.... Linda Brown

Of your post being read elsewhere, I have no doubt for you appear to only post your comments and not my rebuttals.

Here is the dealio...You made a big bruhaha how "everyone" is welcome if they follow the rules. I joined to counter the negative and slanderous statements being made by individuals who don't even know me. You brought my family into your little hissy fit and they were harassed and you don't even take responsibility for your actions in that regard. However, of the posts I made, none violated the "Terms of Service". The record shows that I was removed as a member for no infraction what so ever which only proved that all that bruhaha by you was a lie and the members as well. In fact, I might just add everyone to the front page but here are the terms:

Reinstate my membership and I will remove the term "liar".

As to all the other lies you have said over the years and continue to do so, that is another story.

As to other comments above, I won't comment for otherwise, all the crap would start again.

So here is a recommendation, if you do not like the terms, you claimed you paid for an attorney, use him. Otherwise, I will not let this escalate into what it was before and my advice, again, which you will undoubtedly state that you will decide when you will do things - you have done your due diligence, I have given you terms to remove what you consider to be an offensive remark and you will probably not like them, which leaves you the one alternative. You told the world that you paid for an attorney or was that just a sabre rattling or a lie? Same thing in my book when it comes to you.

And I have responded "politely".

You may respond by email, this thread is getting locked for it has turned into nothing more than a podium for you and your agenda.
Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 pm

This is from the discussion at the cosmic-token.com

And since it was an open letter to you Mikado from Fruitbat I think it deserves to be here too.
*************************************************************************************************************
fruitbat » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 pm

"I have heard there is a discussion going on as to the use of the word "Gravitator versus Gravitor". Ignorance of science as well as Dr. Brown's work is epidemic in some circles".

Up to you how you want to respond to this Mikado, Linda

***EDIT***

This post with the open letter has been deleted unread by me.

Now before you go getting your pantyhose bunched up, realize this. You claim it is an open letter to me posted on a forum that you removed me as a member because you didn't want rebuttals from me. I will not enter into a back and forth with you as the messenger for you are not Mercury. Secondly, I will not have a conversation with someone that is afraid to confront me directly.

There is my response to a coward and an instigator. Up to you missy as to who is who.

Mikado
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to Engineering