Gary McKinnon and the Secret Space Fleet

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Gary McKinnon and the Secret Space Fleet

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:17 pm

I have been reading about Gary McKinnon off and on for awhile now. I believe what started me down this road was "stuff" that Linda and ecker was doing at conventions that caught my attention and that was the "Secret Space Command". I started to research, read here Goggle and a few other search engines, all different aspects of this topic. However, I wanted to know where it all began.

It seems that in February of 2001 until March of 2002, Mr. McKinnon hacked into numerous different computers of the US Government. His claim was that he was looking for suppressed UFO activity and free energy devices that were also being suppressed.

Does anyone have any information that would indicate a previous source for the origination of this secret fleet?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Gary McKinnon and the Secret Space Fleet

Postby StarCat » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:24 pm

I watched "Hidden Figures" the other night, which got me thinking about my family ties to defense contracting and the space race of the 1960's. I know what we were told was going on, but I do wonder how much was hidden. I remember my dad being on assignment at Cape Canaveral during the Mercury years, and Uncle Jack was working for Martin Marietta in Madrid. This is all within 20 years of WWII ending. Weather satellites were being launched. My dad was "listening to atmospheric noise," and also working on the Minuteman Missile project. We had moved past the "duck and cover" days, but we're we really afraid of the Soviet Union, or was that a believable cover for something else? At the end of the 1960's, we started hearing about cattle and other livestock being mutilated. The believable cover for that, was Satanic cults. I think the whole UFO business and its assorted cover stories, goes back at least to the Industrial Revolution. That's when this country really started moving away from being agrarian. My long history of watching Star Trek might be influencing my thinking, but I think turning the page from agrarian to industrial is something that non terrestrial civilizations would pay attention to and investigate.
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:51 am

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Happened onto a recent movie called Above Majestic which started me thinking about my experiences again. In this movie it focuses a good bit on the Secret Space Program which of course got me to thinking about my experience where I saw the 10`s of thousands of lights in perfect formation that November night back in 2010. I thought about sending them a message to see if anyone might be interested in my stories, my most recent experience was in 2015 about a year into the farm I now live on.

Anyways, David Wilcock is associated with this work as are a few other questionable figures so I am hesitant to share my experiences with them. I try to be a bit more discerning with who i share the info with after I realized Mufon is pretty much a govt agency after I hooked up with them. I decided to come back here and perhaps finally check back on my experience postings here which I think Mikdao sometime ago was supposed to give me access to but I never did go back and read them. I think maybe perhaps now might be the time to revisit those experiences, to see if perhaps it is something I might like to share again with others.

Geez I was going to link the Above Majestic movie that I just watched last night on a free site but it has been taken down since then...Try this one I just found.

http://fmovie.bz/watch/kvYb7Xxb-above-majestic.html

And the official web site for the movie...

https://www.secretspaceprogram.com/

Not sure this will give anyone new info, it was a interesting watch none the less.

Hope everyone is well.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Soloma,
Good to see You here.

It's as quiet as out in space currently.

Linda may or may not read this, but I am sending her cuddles across a pond, been there and have the t'shirt of divorce.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:46 am

So funny Kevin! I often wonder how much of what Linda talked about was actually real at this point. Been getting back into research into this phenomena and I cant say I ever run across TTBrown`s name. I am sure there must be something there, Linda sure did her part to muddy the waters which seems to have been intentional. Ah well, no sense beating this horse.

Hoping everyone is well!
Soloma
Commander

Return to Fringe Science