EG Communications

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: EG Communications

Postby htmagic » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Mikado14 wrote:And here is a thought for you Mr. Magic..or anyone else for that matter....If the EM spectrum is measured in wavelength what will the EG spectrum be measured in?

Mikado

Mikado,

I think Andrew covered this on his site: http://www.qualight.com/radiate/optical.htm
Dr. Brown discussed a gravtic spectrum and I believe the information on the Qualight site bears this out.

Now in the normal EM spectrum, we have the following:

So for EG:

http://www.rexresearch.com/brown4/brown4.htm wrote:Page 80.

Audible variations would be observed by placing an amplifier pickup in the circuit in place of the recorder.

Qualight and Qualitics

In Sec. 201, p. 66, the idea that the spectrum of natural gravitational radiation from space may extend into optical frequencies was presented. This broad natural spectrum, rather than stopping at microwave frequencies (as suggested by Press and Thorne) may conceivably extend upward into thermal and optical frequencies, possibly even to x-rays and gamma rays.

Thus, the gravitic spectrum would parallel the electromagnetic spectrum. One would be the homologue of the other in all respects, except penetrability. Many of the properties of light may also be found in so-called quasi-light.

Hence, to assist in this concept, certain terms have to be invented.

"Qualight" would be defined as quasi-light.

"Qualitics", the homologue of optics.

And yes, I was a amateur radio operator but didn't renew my Technician+ license.
MagicBill

Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
htmagic
The Alchemist

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:16 am

Mr. Magic,

I wasn't talking about a spectrum of frequencies as much as wave characteristics. I mentioned that EM transmission is a transverse wave. It has been discussed that an EG transmission is instantaneous and would travel straight through the earth, if this be the case then what would the characteristics of that be?

Let's look at the fan from Decker's. Sound was produced from it. It was aimed at the Philadelphia Naval Yards by it's positioning in Building 4 or so we have been told. Sound is a compression wave which is also described as a longitudinal wave. Now, if that is the case then perhaps Dr. Brown, at the same time of day mind you, played the Sound of Music and the "fan" was producing "longitudinal waves" then couldn't it be possible that those waves were carrying another signal? An EG signal? That perhaps was being sent to the USS Cutlass? ..and the Music was the right hand disguising what the left hand was doing?

Of course this is only speculation and the image you presented from Qualight is not what I was referring to but it does take us in another direction but then we might as well start another thread. Such as....if a Laser can operate in the TEM mode then can it be made to lase in a longitudinal mode? That would be more in line with what the Qualight paper is about...from my perspective.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby htmagic » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Mikado,

Tesla is the one that discovered the longitudinal wave. And he did it while investigating why high voltage DC could kill especially during switching. When a switch was thrown, he discovered "stinging rays" that could not be shielded by glass or metal. This lead Tesla down the pathway of longitudinal waves which he discovered was instantaneous.

And we know that Tesla was before Dr. Brown.

Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>
Let's look at the fan from Decker's. Sound was produced from it. It was aimed at the Philadelphia Naval Yards by it's positioning in Building 4 or so we have been told. Sound is a compression wave which is also described as a longitudinal wave. Now, if that is the case then perhaps Dr. Brown, at the same time of day mind you, played the Sound of Music and the "fan" was producing "longitudinal waves" then couldn't it be possible that those waves were carrying another signal? An EG signal? That perhaps was being sent to the USS Cutlass? ..and the Music was the right hand disguising what the left hand was doing?

<SNIP>

Now aren't longitudinal waves also instantaneous? At least that's what Tesla discovered. Sound has a delay therefore it can't be the same type of wave. It is even slower than radio waves which are EM and transverse.

Now I guess your speculations on if the Sound of Music signals carried another signal on it, yes, radios do it all the time. Then the detector would have to subtract the sound (carrier) frequency from the rest of the transmission.

Now do you have additional information concerning broadcast of the EG?
MagicBill

Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
htmagic
The Alchemist

Postby FM No Static At All » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 am

Transverse and longitudinal waves.

Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 am

htmagic wrote:Mikado,

Tesla is the one that discovered the longitudinal wave. And he did it while investigating why high voltage DC could kill especially during switching. When a switch was thrown, he discovered "stinging rays" that could not be shielded by glass or metal. This lead Tesla down the pathway of longitudinal waves which he discovered was instantaneous.

And we know that Tesla was before Dr. Brown.

Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>

<SNIP>

Now aren't longitudinal waves also instantaneous? At least that's what Tesla discovered. Sound has a delay therefore it can't be the same type of wave. It is even slower than radio waves which are EM and transverse.

Now I guess your speculations on if the Sound of Music signals carried another signal on it, yes, radios do it all the time. Then the detector would have to subtract the sound (carrier) frequency from the rest of the transmission.

Now do you have additional information concerning broadcast of the EG?

Mr. Magic,

A longitudinal wave is essentially a wave that moves in two directions. The wave will compression the medium it is travelling in and then that compression will move in the opposite direction of the wave, in other words, 180 degrees. I would not say that it is instantaneous. The speed of travel is determined by the medium that is carrying it.

A transverse wave, as in the EM, is essentially a wave that propagates in a single direction whose magnetic and electric properties will vary perpendicularly to the direction of propagation. The speed of propagation also varies and is determined by the medium. Can an EM transmission be longitudinal? In certain conditions it can as in a waveguide for microwaves. I also remember something about EM transmissions in a plasma but I may be wrong, in that an EM signal can have properties of both transverse and longitudinal.

Now I am pulling all of this from memory but the essential thrust of what I am saying is that the words "longitudinal" and "transverse" are only descriptions of the propagation of a wave and should not be assigned to only one particular application.

My statement about the fan you have misinterpreted. Ever hear of multiple signal transmissions from the same antenna? And I am not talking about harmonic generation.

You ask about additional information about broadcasting an EG signal. How about this for a thought. Perhaps the method of propagation is neither of the two mentioned above. Perhaps it is different. Look to the statement that Dr. Brown supposedly made - the nervous system of the universe.

Any thoughts?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 am

Mikado,

I didn't think I was " stealing" anything when I was properly giving you credit by naming the site here. Show me where I can be accused of " stealing" anything.

I wanted to thank you for naming the cosmic-token. Was that a mistake? I guess if your system changes what I have just typed then I guess it was. Too bad if thats the case....

If not then I thank you for giving my site proper credit.

Will you do the same for the thomastownsendbrown.com site when it goes up?

I know that you said that you were not going to mention my name but if this is tit for tat..... you started it <g>
Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Linda Brown wrote: Mikado,

I didn't think I was " stealing" anything when I was properly giving you credit by naming the site here. Show me where I can be accused of " stealing" anything.

When you take without permission, on first blush, it is called what? That is why the sentence contains a reminder to give credit.

Linda Brown wrote:I wanted to thank you for naming the cosmic-token. Was that a mistake? I guess if your system changes what I have just typed then I guess it was. Too bad if thats the case....

If not then I thank you for giving my site proper credit.

No thanks are necessary. The contract ended and there is not need to censure. However, I will not promote your site so the URL censure is still active.

Linda Brown wrote:Will you do the same for the thomastownsendbrown.com site when it goes up?

I know that you said that you were not going to mention my name but if this is tit for tat..... you started it <g>
Linda Brown

I mentioned your name as due diligence for I know you read here and you would notice my message to you. Apparently, my ploy worked and quite well.

Now, this is certainly off topic but as a side note since I have your attention, Kim tells me a few things from your site, she reads it, not I. As to the emails I was receiving, well, they appeared to have stopped about ten days ago or so and why not? I figured it is due to the fact that I will no longer partake in your little games and I made that quite clear as I was gradually answering less of the emails that were being sent.

Now back to the off topic aspect. You are off topic in this thread, if you wish to say something then start a topic under "Conversations in the Hut". The three forums are meant to discuss the titles of each.

Have a nice day :)

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Mr. Magic,

I wasn't talking about a spectrum of frequencies as much as wave characteristics. I mentioned that EM transmission is a transverse wave. It has been discussed that an EG transmission is instantaneous and would travel straight through the earth........"longitudinal waves"

Mikado

Gravity waves go through every thing and they are not Longitudinal waves. If Electromagnetic is analogue to gravity then it may too warp the fabric of space in a wave. So EG waves would interact with matter weakly, but there are ways to make that interaction stronger via mass -charge coupling, meaning the greater the mass and the higher the "K" and/or charge the greater the coupling/interaction. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm

dcooper wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Mr. Magic,

I wasn't talking about a spectrum of frequencies as much as wave characteristics. I mentioned that EM transmission is a transverse wave. It has been discussed that an EG transmission is instantaneous and would travel straight through the earth........"longitudinal waves"

Mikado

Gravity waves go through every thing and they are not Longitudinal waves. If Electromagnetic is analogue to gravity then it may too warp the fabric of space in a wave. So EG waves would interact with matter weakly, but there are ways to make that interaction stronger via mass -charge coupling, meaning the greater the mass and the higher the "K" and/or charge the greater the coupling/interaction. -dcooper

I have no clue as to a gravity wave. I was referring to the propagation of an Electrogravitic wave. They were theorized by Dr Brown as being longitudinal.

I am not quite sure of your meaning in this statement - "If Electromagnetic is analogue to gravity then it may too warp the fabric of space in a wave." Could you clarify what you are saying?

As to EG wave propagation interacting with matter weakly than that is perfect, why would one want it to interact unless one was looking for a specific result, as an example, EM transmissions interacting with matter is what happens within your microwave oven. Are you postulating that EG could have an interaction?

As to a coupling action, already have proven that in the lab. There is a coupling that is created with a gravitor and the earth and you are correct. The trick is to getting it happen and work it to your advantage.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Mikado14 wrote:

I have no clue as to a gravity wave. I was referring to the propagation of an Electrogravitic wave.

Mikado
As Below if electrogravity is analogue to gravity (meaning similarities between electrogravity and gravity, So if EG is analogue to gravity, it too will warp space, and create a wave through spacetime but Electrogravitic in nature.

Mikado14 wrote: I am not quite sure of your meaning in this statement - "If Electromagnetic is analogue to gravity then it may too warp the fabric of space in a wave." Could you clarify what you are saying?
Mikado

What I mean is modifying Gravity to account for electricity thus electricity analogue to gravity (electrogravity). So electricity can create a field that is analogue to gravity (example: (+) charge creates a field that acts like a well, while (-) charge creates a field that acts like a hill. Many more examples, the point is it is going to have similarities of a gravitational field, so it can even Warp the fabric of space)
Because of this, for every Electromagnetic phenomenon there exist an Electrogravitational analogue. having that said this means there is a strong coupling effect between mass - charge & electricity and gravity
Gravitoelectromagnetism is when you modify electromagnetism to accout for gravity. meaning Gravity analogue to electromagnetic thus GEM, thus for every electromagnetic phenomenon there exist a GEM analogue. Unlike EG, GEM has a weak (i mean WEAK) coupling effect.
Mikado14 wrote:As to EG wave propagation interacting with matter weakly than that is perfect, why would one want it to interact unless one was looking for a specific result, as an example, EM transmissions interacting with matter is what happens within your microwave oven. Are you postulating that EG could have an interaction? Mikado

When I mean interaction i ment, is because a EG wave can go through anything, like gravition particles, it means it interacts with matter weakly, But if we use the coupling effect then EG interacts with that matter, think of neutrino it can pass through anything, thus interacts with mstter weakly but there are ways to have them interact with matter. now that interaction is detecting these waves

so because EG wave go through eveything does not make it a Longitudinal waves. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science