EG Communications

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: EG Communications

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 am

dcooper wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

I have no clue as to a gravity wave. I was referring to the propagation of an Electrogravitic wave.

Mikado
As Below if electrogravity is analogue to gravity (meaning similarities between electrogravity and gravity, So if EG is analogue to gravity, it too will warp space, and create a wave through spacetime but Electrogravitic in nature.

Then therefore, MagnetoGravitic will do the same. Now a question, does EM propagation warp space?

dcooper wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: I am not quite sure of your meaning in this statement - "If Electromagnetic is analogue to gravity then it may too warp the fabric of space in a wave." Could you clarify what you are saying?
Mikado

What I mean is modifying Gravity to account for electricity thus electricity analogue to gravity (electrogravity). So electricity can create a field that is analogue to gravity (example: (+) charge creates a field that acts like a well, while (-) charge creates a field that acts like a hill. Many more examples, the point is it is going to have similarities of a gravitational field, so it can even Warp the fabric of space)
Because of this, for every Electromagnetic phenomenon there exist an Electrogravitational analogue. having that said this means there is a strong coupling effect between mass - charge & electricity and gravity
Gravitoelectromagnetism is when you modify electromagnetism to accout for gravity. meaning Gravity analogue to electromagnetic thus GEM, thus for every electromagnetic phenomenon there exist a GEM analogue. Unlike EG, GEM has a weak (i mean WEAK) coupling effect.

How about something simple? If EM is the manipulation of magnetism via Electrical means then therefore EG would be the manipulation of Gravity via Electrical means. They are not quite analog. The means that is employed are diametrically opposed or could be described as polar opposites.

GEM (I am used to seeing it as EMG) as you stated above, you are comparing to EM only but what about MG?

dcooper wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:As to EG wave propagation interacting with matter weakly than that is perfect, why would one want it to interact unless one was looking for a specific result, as an example, EM transmissions interacting with matter is what happens within your microwave oven. Are you postulating that EG could have an interaction? Mikado

When I mean interaction i ment, is because a EG wave can go through anything, like gravition particles, it means it interacts with matter weakly, But if we use the coupling effect then EG interacts with that matter, think of neutrino it can pass through anything, thus interacts with mstter weakly but there are ways to have them interact with matter. now that interaction is detecting these waves

so because EG wave go through eveything does not make it a Longitudinal waves. -dcooper

A plasma wave can be longitudinal, transverse or both. Maxwell claimed that EM propagation was TEM even in a vacuum. Now, when we look at Gravity, and then going with the postulation that Gravity is a result of the aether, then the aether can be viewed as fluid. Thus it can be postulated the propagation of an EG signal is longitudinal (compression) within the medium of the aether.

Someone needs to confirm Dr. Brown's Gravitor to prove the existence of a Gravitic field. Just as it was proven that a magnetic field could be produced by the flow of an electric current, a gravitic field needs to be produced by electrical means. You want analogs? There you have one. After that is done, then the true engineering can take place of which communications is only one aspect.

Again, just my view and you could be totally correct but then, so could I. <g>

Isn't experimenting fun?....more individuals should do it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby dcooper » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Mikado I don't think you get what I mean. When I said GEM it means Gravitoelectromagnetism, And has nothing to do with EMG (Electromagnetogravity) GEM is accepted in the Scientific Community, while EG, MG, and EMG are not.
GEM is when gravity is analogous to electromagnetism, And Follows Maxwells equations. EMG is NOT GEM, I think I know the difference between them, so when I said GEM I ment Gravitoelectromagnetism NOT EMG (Electromagnetiogravity) they are complete opposite, Like Electrogravity and Gravitoelectric as Brown discovered. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:12 pm

dcooper wrote:Mikado I don't think you get what I mean. When I said GEM it means Gravitoelectromagnetism, And has nothing to do with EMG (Electromagnetogravity) GEM is accepted in the Scientific Community, while EG, MG, and EMG are not.
GEM is when gravity is analogous to electromagnetism, And Follows Maxwells equations. EMG is NOT GEM, I think I know the difference between them, so when I said GEM I ment Gravitoelectromagnetism NOT EMG (Electromagnetiogravity) they are complete opposite, Like Electrogravity and Gravitoelectric as Brown discovered. -dcooper

Your right, when you mentioned GEM, my mind was on the relationship between electricy, magnetism and gravity, therefore, when I mentioned EMG, referenced in the above posts, you didn't get me either.

I was looking simply at all three individually. What you are referencing, and this might not be entirely correct, deals with particles (GEM), rotational bodies(angular momentum) etc. Now, how does that enter into the thread topic? You have me piqued.

Dr Brown postulated that for everything in the EM spectrum there would be a similar example in the EG. In order to explore that idea that would mean looking at the EM spectrum to include the propagation of an EM signal and then relate how a propagation of an EG wave would be accomplished.

This thread topic is about EG communication and I am assuming that to be the propagation of an EG wave.

So, keeping that in mind, what particles if any are involved with an EM transmission? None that I am aware of. Therefore, there should be no particles involved in an EG transmission either.

Now if you wish to talk about the possibility of using neutrinos, gravitons, tachyons or whatever, then at least let me know what church I am sitting in by starting a thread with that topic.

As to an EG wave being a longitudinal wave, you said they are not, Dr. Brown claimed they are. I am going to look for what he was talking about until he is proven wrong and then I suppose that would mean I bet on the wrong horse.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby htmagic » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>

This thread topic is about EG communication and I am assuming that to be the propagation of an EG wave.

So, keeping that in mind, what particles if any are involved with an EM transmission? None that I am aware of. Therefore, there should be no particles involved in an EG transmission either.

Now if you wish to talk about the possibility of using neutrinos, gravitons, tachyons or whatever, then at least let me know what church I am sitting in by starting a thread with that topic.

As to an EG wave being a longitudinal wave, you said they are not, Dr. Brown claimed they are. I am going to look for what he was talking about until he is proven wrong and then I suppose that would mean I bet on the wrong horse.

Mikado

Mikado,

I'm not sure about EG but with an EM transmission, aren't electrons transferred? So aren't the electrons particles? In the nuclear business, these electrons are beta particles and the radiation from these particles. So with an EG wave, would there be gravitons transferred? Although I'm not even really sure what a graviton is. They mentioned them on Star Trek a lot...

Anyway, DCooper, please educate me as I don't know the difference from EMG or GEM. :?:

Peace,
MagicBill

Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
htmagic
The Alchemist

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 am

htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>

Mikado

Mikado,

I'm not sure about EG but with an EM transmission, aren't electrons transferred? So aren't the electrons particles? In the nuclear business, these electrons are beta particles and the radiation from these particles. So with an EG wave, would there be gravitons transferred? Although I'm not even really sure what a graviton is. They mentioned them on Star Trek a lot...

Anyway, DCooper, please educate me as I don't know the difference from EMG or GEM. :?:

Peace,

Hello Mr. Magic!

The transfer of electrons in an EM transmission....hmmmm. Isn't it strange how when one ages, science that one learns years ago ends up changing as the years move on and discoveries are made. Am I getting old? Maybe you are correct and particles are transmitted, however, I will interpret what I remember and open it for debate.

The propagation of a an EM wave can be described as "absorption and remission" where as the medium determines the speed of the wave. An EM wave has both properties of Electric and Magnetic as I know you are aware of. In a vacuum, the speed of the EM wave is at c (3.00 x 10>8 m/s) how ever it is slower through a material. So, the EM wave interacts at a subatomic level and by the energy of the wave exciting the electrons(absorbtion) and then that electron passes on the energy to the next (remission) and so forth. Eventually, the wave will lose energy.

However, if an EM wave propagates through a vacuum (transmissions through space as in NASA to the Curiosity for example), is "absorption and remission" taking place? No, it can't be for there is nothing there.

Now you are a ham operator. If you have a beam antenna mounted atop a 30 foot tower in your backyard and you transmit, is it emitting electrons or are the electrons in the antenna being excited and emit a magnetic wave? ( I know this is quite simple but I am attempting to make a point)

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Fringe Science