Plasma Balls....or Ball Lightning...just wondering.

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Plasma Balls....or Ball Lightning...just wondering.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 am

Linda Brown wrote:You had made the claim that you had started some valid scientific discussions. This was the only one that I could find. I think that I have proven my point that your use of Dads name on this website is just a sham.

Linda

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30919#p30919

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1003

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1004

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1011

These are all valid discussions, whether in theory or applied construction, they are valid.

As to your Father's name, it is used on so many websites and is part of the public domain....sue me.

..oh...that's right...you paid for an attorney to do just that. Must have a lot of money to be able to pay a retainer and not use it for the intended purpose you claimed but then, you claim so very much that ends up..to borrow from Paul..to be empty shells.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 am

oh...that's right...you paid for an attorney to do just that. Must have a lot of money to be able to pay a retainer and not use it for the intended purpose you claimed but then, you claim so very much that ends up..to borrow from Paul..to be empty shells.

In fact.... my attorney is assisting me with the puplication of the rewrite of the " Good-Bye Man" and we will have a whole lot more to say in tht book than we said in the original. You might enjoy reading it.

As a matter of fact.... I do have a bit of money to deal with.....

And don't talk to me about " empty shells". You and Paul have proven yourself to know more about them than I ever will. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Linda Brown wrote:oh...that's right...you paid for an attorney to do just that. Must have a lot of money to be able to pay a retainer and not use it for the intended purpose you claimed but then, you claim so very much that ends up..to borrow from Paul..to be empty shells.

In fact.... my attorney is assisting me with the puplication of the rewrite of the " Good-Bye Man" and we will have a whole lot more to say in tht book than we said in the original. You might enjoy reading it.

As a matter of fact.... I do have a bit of money to deal with.....

And don't talk to me about " empty shells". You and Paul have proven yourself to know more about them than I ever will. Linda

Rewrite? Oh, I see, correcting the lies that were printed.

Most individuals with multiple personality disorder would make the same statement above.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Rewrite? Oh, I see, correcting the lies that were printed.
Most individuals with multiple personality disorder would make the same statement above.
Mikado

You are a funny man.
Now you are the psychology expert. Well, you and Paul have probably had enough " mentoring " to pick some of that cheap knowledge up....Cheap for you maybe I should ammend that .... Pauls " mentoring" has cost him thousands and thousands of dollars through the years.

The rewrite will just go further into this story.... and you have been there Mikado so I don't have to tell you what " further into the story" entails.... Answers to questions like.... why would a writer who had spent six years in careful research hide his head in the sand so thoroughly while you conducted your " due-diligence" all around his work.....discrediting him as well as everyone else. He did it... this fictional writer... I believe .... because he had struck a deal to bury his work by putting it out unfinished and then never promoting it. And here you come a little later to try to put the finishing touches on the disinformation with your unbidden " due diligence"... (which falls apart under closer scrutiny.) Yes that meeting in Pa must have been very interesting......... it will make a good story.

And have you ever asked yourself how that really came about? And who might have been pushing all of your buttons. He has an invisible hand on that chess piece but surely you see it by now? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Rewrite? Oh, I see, correcting the lies that were printed.
Mikado

You are a funny man.
Now you are the psychology expert. Well, you and Paul have probably had enough " mentoring " to pick some of that cheap knowledge up....Cheap for you maybe I should ammend that .... Pauls " mentoring" has cost him thousands and thousands of dollars through the years.

The rewrite will just go further into this story.... and you have been there Mikado so I don't have to tell you what " further into the story" entails.... Answers to questions like.... why would a writer who had spent six years in careful research hide his head in the sand so thoroughly while you conducted your " due-diligence" all around his work.....discrediting him as well as everyone else.

I believe the answer to all of this is as plain as the nose on your face, you know, the one that keeps growing with all you say. Now why should Paul come forth in regard to the Due-Diligence? He has read it and that is enough. He has been vindicated as to his doubts of the existence of Morgan and twigsnapper and the information that they presented. In fact, his not coming forth says it all...why walk back into the cesspool?

And I never discredited Paul, only the information as supplied by Morgan and twigsnapper or that would have truly been supplied by you masquerading as those characters.

Apparently you don't understand the term - "Due-Diligence". It is not meant to "discredit" the writer, if anything, it discredits the person who supplied the information and we all know who that is.

Linda Brown wrote:He did it... this fictional writer... I believe .... because he had struck a deal to bury his work by putting it out unfinished and then never promoting it. And here you come a little later to try to put the finishing touches on the disinformation with your unbidden " due diligence"... (which falls apart under closer scrutiny.) Yes that meeting in Pa must have been very interesting......... it will make a good story.

Be very careful of what you write.

Why don't you present exactly HOW the Due-Diligence falls apart? Why haven't you done so since it was first posted? You can't, that is why.

Linda Brown wrote:And have you ever asked yourself how that really came about? And who might have been pushing all of your buttons. He has an invisible hand on that chess piece but surely you see it by now? Linda

OH you make me freakin' laugh....

You are portraying Dave as an asshole. I ran into him at the WaWa in Phoenixville back in the spring. He didn't even have the guts to say hi and in fact, he skirted away so fast that if he was walking on gas it would have ignited.

I am not afraid of your phantoms...little girl.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Be very careful of what you write. Oh I intend to be...... and thorough too.

You are portraying Dave as an asshole. I ran into him at the WaWa in Phoenixville back in the spring. He didn't even have the guts to say hi and in fact, he skirted away so fast that if he was walking on gas it would have ignited.

Mikado

I have a couple of responses to that. Maybe the Mr. Smith that you are mentioning here avoided you because he figures you are mentally unbalanced and he doesn't want anything more to do with you..... you ran into him in the spring? And you know this person so well that you can verify his position in the past? Thats what you have said before... how accurate is that when you only see a person every six months or so... How do you know where he is?... seems to me that you don't know him all that well MikADO and it looks like he has decided that he doesn't think of you as an associate, much less friend......and I avoided you too.... so that makes two of us....

So you can laugh all you want....Its good that you are not afraid of phantoms...One less thing to be concerned with.......... because thats not what you are dealing with here.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:46 am

Linda Brown wrote:Be very careful of what you write. Oh I intend to be...... and thorough too.

Mikado

I have a couple of responses to that. Maybe the Mr. Smith that you are mentioning here avoided you because he figures you are mentally unbalanced and he doesn't want anything more to do with you..... you ran into him in the spring?

That is how you found out that I was clean shaven and you made a big deal out of it, as if I was attempting to change the way I looked...Why didn't George tell you that I was clean shaven when he stood next to me at a parts place?.....(rolling on the freakin' floor laughing at that lie!...see, told you he was gutless, couldn't even confront me). You also in the same post mentioned that I was walking with a distinct limp. Why didn't George tell you about that from the parts place?...(laughing on the floor AGAIN....). I am no more unbalanced than you....er....that means I would be.....how about, I am no more unbalanced than Rose....yeah, that's better.

Linda Brown wrote:And you know this person so well that you can verify his position in the past? Thats what you have said before... how accurate is that when you only see a person every six months or so... How do you know where he is?... seems to me that you don't know him all that well MikADO <snip>

Well, as I said, I DIDN'T know his identity when he was dumpster diving but have since found out his name. Here is your MO. YOU interject a question - "how accurate is that when you only see a person every six months or so... How do you know where he is?" - and the implication is that there is a reason to ask it but the reality is that there is nothing...how did Paul put it?....oh yeah..."shells, and empty at that".

Linda Brown wrote:<snip> and it looks like he has decided that he doesn't think of you as an associate, much less friend......and I avoided you too.... so that makes two of us....

Well Linda, it is a poor measure of a man/woman when he lets someone else decide for him who his friends are.

Linda Brown wrote:So you can laugh all you want....Its good that you are not afraid of phantoms...One less thing to be concerned with.......... because thats not what you are dealing with here.

Wanna bet? But if they are real, then send them around. Of course the excuse will be that they have better things to do but look at the overall picture. They could drop by and all that I post would stop. Apparently, if they exist, they want me to post...OR....they don't exist.

Truly and either/or situation.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Fringe Science