Confirming Earth's polarity

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Confirming Earth's polarity

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 am

Linda Brown wrote:I hope that Mikado responds well to you here Dylan. Its the only truly worthwhile scientific comment he has had over here. I hope that he treats it with respect. Linda

Really? There are other worthwhile comments on this forum. If you wouldn't dog them and interject your sarcasm in a feeble attempt to instigate, I might just go further but then, it is SO much fun to make you lose your cool.

...and that should be a scientific study of it's own.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 am

As you all can plainly see.... the character assasination of Linda Brown is the ONLY thing that Mikado has been programmed for. If you are looking for scientific discussions... it would be wise to look elsewhere. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:54 am

Linda Brown wrote:As you all can plainly see.... the character assasination of Linda Brown is the ONLY thing that Mikado has been programmed for. If you are looking for scientific discussions... it would be wise to look elsewhere. Linda

Really Linda, what does your post have to do with my the thread topic?

Character assassination? You do that quite well to yourself.

....lol...don't blame others for your actions, it might have worked with Mommy and Daddy but not with me...or some others.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:13 am

Thats right Mikado.... when faced with a superior force.... blow yourself up as big as possible.... and then back away slowly.....Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 am

You are only posting in this thread to instigate.

Secondly, superior forces.....LMFAO...in the battle of the brains you are completely and utterly defenseless.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 am

I am not instigating anything. I am just responding to the messages that you put out there. You throw trash.... you get trash back... but you must be like that monkey Mikado who is suffering a midlife crisis.... He just can't seem to throw his crap quite as far as when he was in his prime!

If I am so defenseless.... Why am I still here? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 am

Responding to what you said above

" I might just go further but then, it is SO much fun to make you lose your cool.

So much fun to make me lose my cool? Is that really what this is all about? Or as you said in followup.... perhaps it IS a scientific study all of its own.... Perhaps the man named Howard has instigated all of this? Perhaps he is your boss. Now there is a thought that needs to be more thoroughly investigated.... if he is.... he has left far too recognizable trail right to his door so maybe I will just jump past the dull tools and talk to the man?

What do you have to worry about Mikado. I have such a feeble mentality that I should be no threat to you. But if thats the case... why do you respond to these remarks as if you were a puffer fish?

Oh I do think that a few interviews are in order.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I am not instigating anything. I am just responding to the messages that you put out there. You throw trash.... you get trash back... but you must be like that monkey Mikado who is suffering a midlife crisis.... He just can't seem to throw his crap quite as far as when he was in his prime!

If I am so defenseless.... Why am I still here? Linda

Like hell you are. I respond to Dylan and you jump in with your pernicious statements.

Midlife crisis? Is that what you are calling what you are doing with your east coast/west coast thing?

What you are doing is called "projection", at least that is what Howard said the other day on the phone, psychological projection.

I seem to be feeding you. Is he correct?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Responding to what you said above

" I might just go further but then, it is SO much fun to make you lose your cool.

So much fun to make me lose my cool? Is that really what this is all about? Or as you said in followup.... perhaps it IS a scientific study all of its own.... Perhaps the man named Howard has instigated all of this? Perhaps he is your boss. Now there is a thought that needs to be more thoroughly investigated.... if he is.... he has left far too recognizable trail right to his door so maybe I will just jump past the dull tools and talk to the man?

What do you have to worry about Mikado. I have such a feeble mentality that I should be no threat to you. But if thats the case... why do you respond to these remarks as if you were a puffer fish?

Oh I do think that a few interviews are in order.

Linda

I merely give you what you want...conflict/rebuttal/a reason to bitch/someone to hate/and anything else you can think of.

As to dull tools, I will imitate you with you pubescent behaviour......takes one to know one and your the one to know....LMFAO

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes Sweeitie,

You say that
"I merely give you what you want...conflict/rebuttal/a reason to bitch/someone to hate/and anything else you can think of.

WHY?

Simply remove my name from your membership and you will not have me there anymore. Yet you REFUSE to do that. So who needs whom in this twisted little game that your psychiatrist says that we are playing? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science