Confirming Earth's polarity

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Confirming Earth's polarity

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 am

Linda Brown wrote:Yes Sweeitie,

You say that
"I merely give you what you want...conflict/rebuttal/a reason to bitch/someone to hate/and anything else you can think of.

WHY?

Simply remove my name from your membership and you will not have me there anymore. Yet you REFUSE to do that. So who needs whom in this twisted little game that your psychiatrist says that we are playing? Linda

I don't have a psychiatrist. I have a friend who is a psychiatrist. There you go, twisting the facts.

The problem is, removing your name is not going to stop you from spewing your vitriol on other venues.

I could just ban you but then that would make me a hypocrite like you...nah, wouldn't want to be you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Sort of dating a girl instead of marrying her?

"I don't have a psychiatrist. I have a friend who is a psychiatrist. There you go, twisting the facts.

Whats that saying about getting the milk for free? Same deal.

Now this is a funny thing to say Mikado..

The problem is, removing your name is not going to stop you from spewing your vitriol on other venues. Absolutely right. Never will stop me....
I could just ban you but then that would make me a hypocrite like you...nah, wouldn't want to be you. Oh but thats the problem.... without me .... a connection with me... you have nothing of your own. Thats why you can't let me go from this Forum. You really ought to speak to your " friend" about that. Maybe he will have a suggestion so that you will be able someday to resolve that ego issue.

See you over on the Unhypnotize Forum . You really don't have enough of a readership here do you? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 am

Linda Brown wrote:Sort of dating a girl instead of marrying her?

"I don't have a psychiatrist. I have a friend who is a psychiatrist. There you go, twisting the facts.

Whats that saying about getting the milk for free? Same deal.

Sort of like Dave Smith...<g>???

No, it is not the same deal and your being an ass. Do you ever think before you write? Also, doesn't one date a girl prior to marrying her? I actually thought that is what one did in our society. But then look at who wrote the above...say anything, do anything, even if fabricated truth and twisted truth peppered and seasoned with a little lie....

Linda Brown wrote:Now this is a funny thing to say Mikado..

The problem is, removing your name is not going to stop you from spewing your vitriol on other venues. Absolutely right. Never will stop me....
I could just ban you but then that would make me a hypocrite like you...nah, wouldn't want to be you. Oh but thats the problem.... without me .... a connection with me... you have nothing of your own. Thats why you can't let me go from this Forum. You really ought to speak to your " friend" about that. Maybe he will have a suggestion so that you will be able someday to resolve that ego issue.

See you over on the Unhypnotize Forum . You really don't have enough of a readership here do you? Linda

I see in your excitement to post you still cannot differentiate between what is a quote and what are your words.

Should I explain this r e a l l y s l o w f o r y o u ?

I will not delete your account. I have stated that before. Anything that is posted here in regard to your Fathers' work, Paul's book or even, heaven forbid, that rag you published as truth "The Good-Bye Man" will be able to be commented upon, nicely I might add or expect deletion if slanderous/libelous, rebutted, corrected and analyzed in a post. And why not? Afterall, it is about your Daddy and you should have that right to do it here and not on some other forum.

In other words, you slander and spew half-truths if not outright lies, I will be there to rebut you and offer correction and in every instance where possible I will give citations.

As to readership here, we have anywhere from 25 minimum to a little over 200 per day. But then do you really think the Token is doing that good either? The only visitors you have are those who have drank the Kool-Aid and those coming to view the links that you put up.

Have a nice day...and was that slow enough for you?

And as to the unhypnotize forum...well...I will correct your posts that have lies about me or anything connected with me.

Mikado

Anymore posts in this thread not associated or germane to the topic will be deleted.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 am

dcooper wrote:Mikado I want you to read this Here is an experiment done by mainstream scientist on one of Thomas Browns work ( his orginal the capacitor) from http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article2.pdf if you want just read the Abstract, Introduction and the background.....and the conclusion which is on page 21 (near at the end of the page. There results came out positive check it out I want to know what you think of it.-dcooper

I have also found that they didn't do something.....for example they never switched the polarity in which the positive pole is toward the earth and this he should observe a weight gain.....also he did not put it on the side so it would move side to side buy switching the polarity....also I would want to know it there were varation due to gravitaional variations like Sun and moon and the center of a galaxy.....in fact he said he would do future studies and I E-mailed him if he could detect with a device if he would get the same variation as Townsend Brown......but he never answered back. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am

dcooper wrote:
dcooper wrote:Mikado I want you to read this Here is an experiment done by mainstream scientist on one of Thomas Browns work ( his orginal the capacitor) from http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article2.pdf if you want just read the Abstract, Introduction and the background.....and the conclusion which is on page 21 (near at the end of the page. There results came out positive check it out I want to know what you think of it.-dcooper

I have also found that they didn't do something.....for example they never switched the polarity in which the positive pole is toward the earth and this he should observe a weight gain.....also he did not put it on the side so it would move side to side buy switching the polarity....also I would want to know it there were varation due to gravitaional variations like Sun and moon and the center of a galaxy.....in fact he said he would do future studies and I E-mailed him if he could detect with a device if he would get the same variation as Townsend Brown......but he never answered back. -dcooper

The experiments performed in the paper mentioned were not electrostatic testing of a Gravitor as was performed by my group.

You are correct in the assumption of the switching of polarity. However, taking it from another perspective, a Gravitor operating independently will always create its own field and displacement will be always towards the positive.

In looking over the paper and diagrams, these are not true Heavy Gravitors as what my group is working on. I would classify them as EHD devices.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Found this today:

Electrical device plugs directly into trees for power. -Mother Nature Network

Researchers have discovered that there’s enough power in living trees to run an electric circuit. In today’s world of high-tech portable gadgets, iPods and cell phones, we’ve become dependent upon readily accessible electric outlets to power our devices and charge our batteries. But now researchers at the University of Washington have discovered nature’s alternative to the power outlet: living trees.

That’s right, living trees. UW engineers Babak Parviz and Brian Otis have invented an electrical device that can be plugged directly into any tree for power. “As far as we know this is the first peer-reviewed paper of someone powering something entirely by sticking electrodes into a tree,” said Parviz.

The research was based upon a breakthrough study last year out of MIT, when scientists found that plants generate a voltage of up to 200 millivolts when one electrode is placed in a plant and the other in the surrounding soil. Those researchers are already designing devices which act as forest sensors powered entirely by this new method. But until now, no one has applied these findings to the development of tree power.

It all began last summer with UW undergraduate student Carlton Himes (also the study’s co-author). He spent his summer wandering around the woods surrounding campus, hooking nails to bigleaf maple trees and connecting them to his voltmeter. Sure enough, the trees registered a steady voltage of up to a few hundred millivolts.

Read more: http://m.mnn.com/green-tech/gadgets-ele ... -for-power
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm

http://www.svensons.com/Energy/hendershot.html

http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Lester_Hendershot

I don't recall ever discussing Lester Hendershot who may have invented a device that assisted Lindbergh on his record flight across the Atlantic. Yet another claim of a free energy device that has been hidden from the public and may be in service for the military. According to some articles, he idolized Tesla.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Previous

Return to Fringe Science