Confirming Earth's polarity

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Confirming Earth's polarity

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 am

Recent events in the lab have confirmed how a Gravitor reacts electrostatically with the Earth.

It was found that when a Gravitor had a positive potential applied to it with respect to Earth ground, it had very little displacement, less than 4% efficiency. However, when a negative potential was applied to the very same Gravitor, it had an overall increase in displacement greater than 1200%.

Curious.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Confirming Earth's polarity

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:02 pm

To further the above,

The weight of the Gravitor with the positive polarity was 2 lb 9 oz. Upon application of a High Voltage it would displace only 2 oz at best.

The weight of the Gravitor with the negative polarity was the same. Upon application of a High Voltage it displaced 1 lb 4 oz and 1 lb 6 oz on two tests.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby htmagic » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Mikado14 wrote:To further the above,

The weight of the Gravitor with the positive polarity was 2 lb 9 oz. Upon application of a High Voltage it would displace only 2 oz at best.

The weight of the Gravitor with the negative polarity was the same. Upon application of a High Voltage it displaced 1 lb 4 oz and 1 lb 6 oz on two tests.

Mikado

Mikado,

So what was the applied voltage? Is the voltage proportional to weight loss? Is the relationship linear?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Thank you,
MagicBill

Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
htmagic
The Alchemist

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:43 am

htmagic wrote:

Mikado

Mikado,

So what was the applied voltage? Is the voltage proportional to weight loss? Is the relationship linear?

Thank you,

htmagic wrote:

Mikado

Mikado,

Thank you,

Hellllllllllllooooooooooo Mr. Magic!

So what was the applied voltage? The applied voltage was 14+KV with an inrush of 540+μA

Is the voltage proportional to weight loss? Is the relationship linear? Answering both with one answer, it is similar to the curve of a PN junction.

Interesting, wouldn't you say....it didn't require a killzillion volts.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby htmagic » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>

Hellllllllllllooooooooooo Mr. Magic!

So what was the applied voltage? The applied voltage was 14+KV with an inrush of 540+μA

Is the voltage proportional to weight loss? Is the relationship linear? Answering both with one answer, it is similar to the curve of a PN junction.

Interesting, wouldn't you say....it didn't require a killzillion volts.

Mikado

Mikado,

And it also didn't require a killzillion dollars either! :D
Quite interesting.

Since your experiment worked so well, I guess it is time for me to wire up my flame jet generator (basically a voltage multiplier) and get the generator producing a negative voltage.

Congrats on your good work!

Peace,
MagicBill

htmagic
The Alchemist

Postby dcooper » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 am

Mikado I want you to read this Here is an experiment done by mainstream scientist on one of Thomas Browns work ( his orginal the capacitor) from http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article2.pdf if you want just read the Abstract, Introduction and the background.....and the conclusion which is on page 21 (near at the end of the page. There results came out positive check it out I want to know what you think of it.-dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 pm

I hope that Mikado responds well to you here Dylan. Its the only truly worthwhile scientific comment he has had over here. I hope that he treats it with respect. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby htmagic » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 pm

DCooper,

Dylan, is it? I scanned the article and it talked about lifters. I did think the conclusion was interesting...

http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article2.pdf wrote:Results indicate a system directly dependent upon potential energy stored in the
electric field of a capacitor for the creation of a vertical force.

and
http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article2.pdf wrote:These results clearly seem to indicate that ion momentum transfer is not wholly
responsible for the movement of high voltage capacitors. The effect could not be explained on
the basis of Coulomb’s Law or current electromagnetic theory.

Funny how the TTB effect never follows Coulomb's Law or current electromagnetic theory.

Now there is published data there and I wonder how it lines up with Mikado's experiments...

Inquiring minds want to know... ;)
MagicBill

htmagic
The Alchemist

Postby dcooper » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 am

Yes it is Dylan, I am waiting for mikado respond, I wounded what he thinks of it.? -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 am

dcooper wrote:Yes it is Dylan, I am waiting for mikado respond, I wounded what he thinks of it.? -dcooper

Hello Dylan,

I do so hope you mean "wondered" and not "wounded".

I did as you asked, I read the abstract and I also scanned various sections as per topic. I noticed that they used air and glass as a dielectric. Also, the Faraday cage experiment was interesting and the results of which do not surprise me in the least.

I did notice that mathematical relationships were established, rudimentary to say the least. I further noticed that they were using DC and not AC. The reaction of a High Voltage capacitor in producing movement must account for ALL frequencies of which the absence of any frequency is 0 (zero) and must be accounted for and should be used as a base to establish base parameters. As to the math as said, the relationships are rudimentary but conclusive and when I had mentioned this to Trickfox that it is not as complicated as he was making he refused to accept it. Here is documented proof from 2004. I used to say to him that a base needed to be established with DC first to understand the effect itself. Utilizing AC as a power source would come after and then that would begin the complicated part. Nice to see some corroborating work to substantiate what I have said.

I also noticed that they established that the smaller the area of the plate, the smaller the force result and the higher the voltage required.

They could have gone much further.

I also noticed that they started with 12 volts and ramped up using a Cockcroft-Walton configuration to achieve higher voltages for the experiment. It should be noted that these types of multipliers are known for interjecting AC ripple in that they are primarily a half-wave device. This unto itself introduced an AC component which will alter the actual results from DC. The purer the DC they result will not be what they achieved.

I did find it curious that they are not sure exactly what the force is but their conclusions are in the right church.

Using several different configurations (single, parallel and grid with the exciter wire) is respected as well and the results of those experiments proved the differentiation between a Gravitor and a lifter.

I never saw this article before and thank you for the find, it has served to reinforce what I have been saying.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Fringe Science