Astral projection

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Astral projection

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm

hahahaha talk to the recent crowd who scoffed up money that bank robbers threw out! Everybody looks at things differently. To me when someone conciously puts himself in a situation then he has earned what happens to him while he stands there. Like "earning" getting hit by a train....

But our differences of iterpretation are not important. Others I think know what we are saying.

So you consider Dylans presence here luck?
and my other question was......

So if this " hideous creature" was blocking you from your body.... How then did you eventually deal with it?
I dealt with it in the manner I was taught.

Your answer to this is just a little vague Mikado. How would we know how you were taught or who taught you? Is that the answer that you have chosen to avoid answering the question or are you running out of time again? Can you actually answer the question??? Even a yes or no would be adequate. This isnt the inquisition.

I didn't mention a "Guardian", you did. I responded to you by saying a Guardian is something entirely different. Don't twist or misrepresent what I say and we will get along better.
Essentially, a Guardian is a spirit guide of which we have many

How did I twist or misrepresent what you just said Mikado? Please point it out so that I can avoid doing that in the future. I mentioned Guardian... You mentioned Guardian.... I said that you had mentioned Guardian.... and then you took exception to that. What happened there?

OK.... I mentioned Guardian first but you DID mention it when you responded.... right?

Lets move along

And I have given you an answer.

You did? Sorry. I must have missed it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

And here is a thought, perhaps you should read "In Dreams begin Responsibilities":

In Dreams begin Responsibilities wrote:What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do, even if other people aren't about? You will be sorry if you do not do what you should do. You can't carry on like this, it is not right, you will find that out soon enough, everything you do matters too much," and as he said that, dragging me through the lobby of the theatre, into the cold light, I woke up into the bleak winter morning on my twenty-first birthday, the window-sill shining with its lip of snow, and the morning already begun.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Linda Brown wrote:hahahaha talk to the recent crowd who scoffed up money that bank robbers threw out! Everybody looks at things differently. To me when someone conciously puts himself in a situation then he has earned what happens to him while he stands there. Like "earning" getting hit by a train....

But our differences of iterpretation are not important. Others I think know what we are saying.

Interpretation? How about rewriting the definition of a word?

Linda Brown wrote:So you consider Dylans presence here luck?

No, I do not.

Linda Brown wrote:and my other question was......

So if this " hideous creature" was blocking you from your body.... How then did you eventually deal with it?

Your answer to this is just a little vague Mikado. How would we know how you were taught or who taught you? Is that the answer that you have chosen to avoid answering the question or are you running out of time again? Can you actually answer the question??? Even a yes or no would be adequate. This isnt the inquisition.

I answered it correctly. You asked how I dealt with it and I responded that I dealt with it in the manner that I was taught. Your next question should have logically been - "What is the manner is which you were taught?"- but you see, you are so bellicose in your approach in an attempt to make my answer appear evasive which only shows that you are not serious in your questions. I responded appropriately. And now don't expect me to answer the question, too late, you are not after a serious discussion as apparent from the email I received.

Linda Brown wrote: I didn't mention a "Guardian", you did. I responded to you by saying a Guardian is something entirely different. Don't twist or misrepresent what I say and we will get along better.
Essentially, a Guardian is a spirit guide of which we have many

How did I twist or misrepresent what you just said Mikado? Please point it out so that I can avoid doing that in the future. I mentioned Guardian... You mentioned Guardian.... I said that you had mentioned Guardian.... and then you took exception to that. What happened there?

OK.... I mentioned Guardian first but you DID mention it when you responded.... right?

Lets move along

No Linda, your doing it again. I had no choice to mention "Guardian" for it was done so in response to your question - " Like a Guardian to the other side???? "

Linda Brown wrote:Like a Guardian to the other side????And I have given you an answer.

You did? Sorry. I must have missed it. Linda

Here is what was posted by me:

Mikado wrote:
Linda Brown wrote:
Mikado wrote:
Linda wrote:You mention a Guardian. In YOUR opinion what then is a guardian? If it is " something else entirely?

I didn't mention a "Guardian", you did. I responded to you by saying a Guardian is something entirely different. Don't twist or misrepresent what I say and we will get along better.

Essentially, a Guardian is a spirit guide of which we have many.

I know that the Internet is full of information about all of this Mikado. But I was asking YOU. Linda

Mikado

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31550#p31550

Clearer?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Clear enough to show me that you enjoy trying to get things exactly your way... and thats just not always going to happen . is it Little Boy.

I am bored.

Figure out something more interesting to talk about.

Said the spoiled little girl to the equally spoiled little boy.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Continuing our conversation... you wrote...

I answered it correctly. You asked how I dealt with it and I responded that I dealt with it in the manner that I was taught. Your next question should have logically been - "What is the manner is which you were taught?"-

Yes.... you answered the question....." How did you deal with it with it?" " In the manner in which I was taught".....now you obviously expected me to interrogate you further. Why didn't you give a more detailed answer in the first place? Some might say that your first answer was evasive? But why would you do that? You choose your words carefully Mikado. That has been said of you more than once.

You say that you answered correctly....but to whose standard?

Its interesting that you feel that you have to lead the conversation like that and not be forthcoming in the first place. I don't feel that you have the need to dance that kind of dance Mikado but obviously you feel the need to see that tiny bit of control...( having the ability to lead the conversation like that.)I can see thats important to

Its just that I don't have the kind of time that it takes anymore to watch you dance around subjects. Not that you are going to stop the style that you employ but I am just explaining why I may not be here to listen to it.

So lets start aain. So how did you deal with that Hideous creature Mikado? Or.... restated.... "How were you trained to deal with it? Did the " training work?" and how long were you in " training?" ( and with whom?.... ..... since you brought that up).

Was that a detailed enough response? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby dcooper » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 am

Mikado14 wrote:
Linda Brown wrote:"A hideous Being" that was blocking you from your body?

" it would be like saying that someone who was walking down the street and saw an open door and stood in front of it earned the position to be there. It is nothing more than the right place at the right time."

I don't know that I agree with that Mikado. A person walking down a street, seeing an open door and deciding to stand in front of it.... especially to block someone from stepping in.... seems to me that is " earning your position". That person has conciously decided to do that. That qualifies as " earning" to me. So I see that we disagree on that point.

Your definition of "earn" is quite different from mine. So, if someone walks down the street and happens upon a bag of money you would call that "earned". Okay, whatever you wish.

Linda Brown wrote:Do you really believe that there is such a thing as sheer luck or mis fortune.... such as being in the right place, or the wrong place at any particular time.

Sure, ask Dylan. And it is that which is why he is still here.

Linda Brown wrote:What I am getting from you is that this being is just there randomly? Really?
A hideous creature you said. Anyone have any other experiences that might match Mikados or perhaps this has been a profoundly personal situation for him.

Linda Brown wrote:You mention a Guardian. In YOUR opinion what then is a guardian? If it is " something else entirely?

Essentially, a Guardian is a spirit guide of which we have many.

Linda Brown wrote:I know that the Internet is full of information about all of this Mikado. But I was asking YOU. Linda

Mikado

I believe you Mikado, Linda it is said there are levels you can not go on , like something is preventing you to go there, these levels might be haven or hell but you are unable to go there because you are not dead. And yes Linda there are Guardian one is you angel but I don't think you can see them........but there are other Guardians or spirit guide that help you.

Linda Brown wrote:What I am getting from you is that this being is just there randomly? Really?
A hideous creature you said. Anyone have any other experiences that might match Mikados or perhaps this has been a profoundly personal situation for him.

Linda he is not the only one sometimes you run into negative entites which look very scary. Linda some experience you read on the Internet you will see they may run into these negative entites which are scary they might grab you, or on top of you are just standing there. But I don't think they can hurt you there there to feed off you negative energy and to do that they got to scary you........but there are ways to get them away. And yes they can be there randomly sometimes you might run into one by accident or they might run into you accident. So yes Linda they can.
dcooper
Seaman

A slight diversion from the topic

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 am

Linda Brown wrote:Continuing our conversation... you wrote...

I answered it correctly. You asked how I dealt with it and I responded that I dealt with it in the manner that I was taught. Your next question should have logically been - "What is the manner is which you were taught?"-

Yes.... you answered the question....." How did you deal with it with it?" " In the manner in which I was taught".....now you obviously expected me to interrogate you further. Why didn't you give a more detailed answer in the first place? Some might say that your first answer was evasive? But why would you do that? You choose your words carefully Mikado. That has been said of you more than once.

You say that you answered correctly....but to whose standard?

Its interesting that you feel that you have to lead the conversation like that and not be forthcoming in the first place. I don't feel that you have the need to dance that kind of dance Mikado but obviously you feel the need to see that tiny bit of control...( having the ability to lead the conversation like that.)I can see thats important to

Its just that I don't have the kind of time that it takes anymore to watch you dance around subjects. Not that you are going to stop the style that you employ but I am just explaining why I may not be here to listen to it.

So lets start aain. So how did you deal with that Hideous creature Mikado? Or.... restated.... "How were you trained to deal with it? Did the " training work?" and how long were you in " training?" ( and with whom?.... ..... since you brought that up).

Was that a detailed enough response? Linda

Didn't your post that preceded the above quote say the following:

Linda Brown wrote:Clear enough to show me that you enjoy trying to get things exactly your way... and thats just not always going to happen . is it Little Boy.

I am bored.

Figure out something more interesting to talk about.

Said the spoiled little girl to the equally spoiled little boy.

Linda

I was not ever indulged to the point that I was given a horse. I had chores from the time I was 9 and earned an allowance for those chores. When I had my first job, at 14 on another farm, my allowance ceased but I still did chores for that was my keep.

Spoiled? Probably in some eyes but in others not. From your viewpoint, I suppose I was spoiled, I had a family that stayed in one place and a Father and Mother who were there, so in that light, I was spoiled.

You said you were bored so why should I answer? You are being more argumentative than seriously looking for a conversation.

But I do have questions from an email you sent:

"Stop continuing the charade Mikado... You are not having to prove anything to anyone in your life anymore. Since April 28th I should think that you have been released of many of your obligations....why haven't you reconciled yourself to the situation? Striking out at everyone around you will not make you feel better...Resolve your situation with me and go on..... Linda...."

1.What the hell does this mean?

2.Charade? What charade?

3.And what significance does April 28th have in all of this?

4.Striking out at everyone around me? Other than rebutting the crap you say whom have I stricken at unless they were a participant in the crap you were saying?

And last but not least there is this excerpt as well from an email sent on September 17th of recent:

"I will post if I see anything that I can add to the messages in a positive way.
Thank you for the password.... Linda"

Positive you say? I have answered questions so far in an honest manner without digs until you started with the digs and picking the flyshit out of the pepper.

Be serious or don't bother to post, however, I do have quite a few emails received that I am contemplating upon rebutting, those you can comment upon for a rebuttal to my rebuttal is only fair.

Answer the above questions if you wish, or not, your choice as usual.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 am

Dylan... You said

believe you Mikado, Linda it is said there are levels you can not go on , like something is preventing you to go there, these levels might be haven or hell but you are unable to go there because you are not dead

And I had to kind of laugh because I was struck suddenly by the similarity here between what you are talking about and the simple mechanisms that Forums use to let outsiders/insiders view their interactions and communications. You have to be a member on most forums to see into more of what is going on... and in some forums you have to have " special access" to get beyond that. I find it ironic that our idea of Heaven would work on about the same principal.... don't you?

In fact........ the whole idea seems strangely " man made" to me. Heaven, Hell, Angels guarding the gate etc..... man has been talking about all of this for centuries. Maybe its time to stretch beyond all of that, if we can?

Perhaps there are other rules being played by here that we have no concept of and no mental framework for.... things that are so foriegn to us we have no mental "pathways" to even recognize them.

Thats not a challenge to anybody... its just a simple observation that what we seem to be devising for ourselves regarding the " third eye" and Heaven or Hell.... is something already familiar to us. And I wonder how long it will take to reach a level where the other information is visible?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 am

dcooper wrote: Linda he is not the only one sometimes you run into negative entites which look very scary. Linda some experience you read on the Internet you will see they may run into these negative entites which are scary they might grab you, or on top of you are just standing there. But I don't think they can hurt you there there to feed off you negative energy and to do that they got to scary you........but there are ways to get them away. And yes they can be there randomly sometimes you might run into one by accident or they might run into you accident. So yes Linda they can.

Sounds like you are studying up on the topic Dylan.

Go forth in the light, the light of truth, the light of positive energy and love and harm will not come to you.

Safe journey,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 am

Mikado....

Your answer this morning included this
I was not ever indulged to the point that I was given a horse. I had chores from the time I was 9 and earned an allowance for those chores. When I had my first job, at 14 on another farm, my allowance ceased but I still did chores for that was my keep.
Did you WANT a horse? If you did and your parents didn't give you one.... especially with others in the family who knew about horses... and all of that land around so that your feed bills would have been practically nothing..... then I am sorry.... I wish that they had given you a horse. I didn't think that you were all that interested. Usually the boys go for the mechanical things and the girls fall in love with horses.....
Any farm kid is asked to do alot of chores.... Thats what usually makes them responsible people when they grow up... I wish that more kids could grow up on a farm. Modern kids in cities are missing so much.

You said. "You said you were bored so why should I answer? You are being more argumentative than seriously looking for a conversation.And my response to that is that I simply stated what I felt at the moment.....at the time I was bored. Period. Not everything that issues forth from me is an argument Mikado.I sometimes think that you may have a perception filter that makes you believe that though. My opinion. ( You can call that argumentative if you want but you will be proving my point)

You continue with this quote from me.....

"[i]Stop continuing the charade Mikado... You are not having to prove anything to anyone in your life anymore. Since April 28th I should think that you have been released of many of your obligations....why haven't you reconciled yourself to the situation? Striking out at everyone around you will not make you feel better...Resolve your situation with me and go on..... Linda...."[/i

That was an observation of your actions since April Mikado... and a recommendation on a path that might be more positive for you. It was a suggestion and it meant exactly what it said.
Your response?
]1.What the hell does this mean? ( if I had a " negative filter on" would that look like beligerance?

2.Charade? What charade?
Look up the meaning of the word Charade Mikado. Its a GAME. and what I am saying here is that you have been playing a mental game here with all of us and it is unnecessary and time consuming for all of us.
3 What does April 28th mean ?

To ME its the date that my daughter was born so its an easy date for me to remember. You know why you will remember it. We have all been there... those of us with any age on us and its a terrible time to go through.... None of us need to turn that kind of emotion into an excuse to fight with others around us.

4.Striking out at everyone around me? Other than rebutting the crap you say whom have I stricken at unless they were a participant in the crap you were saying?

Oh but thats only because no one else has SAID anything to you Mikado. If they had you probably would be striking out at them too. Everything crappy in your world Mikado is NOT MY FAULT.... although some would say.... looking at everything that you have written.... that you have decided that I must be the person causing you all this pain... and for every little thing that I mention you just HAVE to have a rebuttal to it. If you don't see that then its useless mentioning it.

Well, guess what. No one else out there cares a rats ass about the discussions that you and I might have or the slights that you have felt. Someone being really tough on you might say.." Grow up and get on with your life".... and for my participation in even interacting with you on all of the subjects that are brought up... they might say that exact thing to me too. " Grow up Brown and get on with the important stuff."

If you hear that advice in your ear too then I encourage you to follow it. I know that I am going to.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science