Astral projection

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Brass tacks

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado ... you recently responded to something that I said here with this comment...

"You distinctly said you were bored and to - "Figure out something more interesting to talk about.". I did figured out something, to talk about the manner in which you vacillate.

And its hit me suddenly that the only thing that you will EVER talk about here is the silly dead ending subjects that your mind will be drawn to.... that this is never going to end with you and that you are simply fulfilling the delaying tactic that you have been put to here...

But that time is over. Its time for more important topics to be seriously discussed. I see it happening on the Cosmic Token and I realize now that the time to leave is now for me.....

I am bored with what is happening here. And I am moving on. When you develop something worth talking about I may be back, but you have pretty much missed the important things that have happened around you entirely Mikado, haven't you?

and I have come to the conclusion that perhaps you were never meant to be part of this move into the future.......... Linda

How about some serious tacks Linda.

Your being back here and posting all started when you claimed your password wouldn't work when the reality was that there were three attempts to login by you. You probably forgot your password in that it requires a capital and a number and you just plain ole forgot. But it is more exciting to say that you were locked out, isn't it. You and I both know from your past performances that you would have been screaming bloody murder if that were the case. Secondly, it is pretty coincidental that you were doing this all at that the time that someone was able to get access to the ACP (Administrative Control Panel) and yet we see another coincidence.

I will accept your word that you decided to only come here and post, even though you have been saying since May that you would never do so again and as you always say, especially when it comes to keeping your word, that you can change your mind which again only showcases your moral fiber. I too have compromised my moral fiber in that I broke my word but it was after you carpet bombed myself and my family. I took the gloves off and they will never go back on.

You came here for what? To have serious discussions which there were some but you don't know how to have them. For instance - I made a statement about the difference between astral projection and remote viewing and you came to a conclusive statement disguised as a question.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31555#p31555

If you really wanted serious discussions than you would have had them. But I will admit to being cautious with you in that regard. I am wary of having a serious discussion with you for I believe that you have ulterior motives but yet you claim that you don't. I can't help but believe that you came here under the pretense of wanting to post but the reality is that you thought you would wreak havoc by having access to the ACP and carryout a plan that was in your mind. It didn't work out that way so you had to make it look good.

You want a serious discussion, then have one, I will oblige with no sarcasm, no digs but you are incapable of that. You bring up a topic of astral projection yet you have no knowledge of what it is. You bring up Remote Viewing and again, you can't do it yourself but imply that you can. You bring up the "thumpstick" and Psychometry is mentioned and you somehow twisted that into the black arts.

You want serious discussions? Start by telling me why you chose Col Bales as the source of some of what I said and then explain your veiled threat about watching after my companion. Why don't you display to those reading all of this, and yes Linda, believe it or not, the traffic on this site is heavier than you think. 533 unique visits for the month of September, a little more than crickets. People are reading what is written.

Back to what I was saying, why don't you display to those unique visitors reading this that you are capable of having a serious discussion and then maybe you might learn something and those viewing will see the truth. I, in turn, will give serious answers without any sarcasm, digs, innuendo and perhaps something constructive will occur.

Your choice.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Out to lunch?

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Apparently, my hypothesis might be accurate in that Linda developed the password story after forgetting what it was after an attempting to gain access to the ACP which would further indicate that she was aware of the situation.

She failed, apparently. The universe always helps those that deserve it.

I see that she has been here reading, no response to the questions, apparently either afraid to answer or unwillling.

To bad Linda, your loss, not mine. You never really wanted an equal discussion, you feigned it to cover up what you were hoping to do.

You waste peoples time with your nonsense. You wasted a few individuals time as well, at least it wasn't 20+ years.

Have a nice dream.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Astral projection

Postby dcooper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:14 am

Sorry..... I have been really busy (school...I'm in study hall typing on our IPads)...I have not had an Outer body experience yet in fact last night I came so close.....you see I have only reached the vibration state until last night!.....once you are close you will hear a buzzing sound and last night I heard it. It was Loud! the sound sounded like a fire trucks horn (not the sirens) and the noise startled me and I woke up. The noise was so loud it felt (but I know it was not) it was hurting my ears. I have not had one yet......they say it takes a while before you are able to do it. On the other hand I have a new TV show called Doctor Who (the newer version the 11th doctor) on BBC America... Sad end for the seasonal final and also disappointing......but great show. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby dcooper » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Mikado How long did it take you to frist project? I wan't to Know. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:18 am

dcooper wrote:Mikado How long did it take you to frist project? I wan't to Know. -dcooper

I really can't recall but it was a while. Several failed attempts where I was snapped back in...the usual.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Fringe Science