Astral projection

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Astral projection

Postby dcooper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 am

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an out-of-body experience  with practice is “projecting” one’s soul, or spirit, outside of the body while in a sleeping state. This happens by tricks your body that you are going asleep but your Consciousness mind awake. There are steps to have an astral projection.

Find 
Peace and Quiet

The first step is to find an area that is quiet and peaceful. The key is to be able to meditate without being interrupted. This is not always possible, and as you practice you will see that comes more easily and won’t be as critical. Nevertheless, at the start, it’s best to find a place and time you know you will be alone for a while. 

Relax

The next step is to focus on something that will allow you to relax. As a beginner, the easiest thing to focus on is your breathing. Some people suggest lying down, or sitting with legs crossed and your back straight. Do what is most comfortable for you. Sometimes even a comfortable chair is the best way to take the pressure off your body and allow your mind to relax.  We have to attempting essentially to empty our mind of all external thoughts. After a while your body will become num since your body is falling asleep which can lead to sleep paralysis, don't worry this is natural.

Vibration

As your meditation and relaxation continues you will begin  to sense the  energy in your body. You may notice an electrical sensation around your head, at your fingertips or legs. Wherever that sensation begins thats what you want to focus on. Some find it helpful to hold their hands in front of them and gently rubb forefinger and thumb together. As you do this, you may notice within your entire body a sense of vibration. It is similar to the feeling that you may get as you are going to sleep, or waking from sleep or when you have the chills. It’s a deep sense of relaxation and it is the edge of the Astra travel. Focus on this,and for the first few times that you begin astral travel, stay in the state and become proficient at entering and holding on to that sense. Note: once the vibration is very intense is when you are able to leave the body.

Separation

This is undoubtedly the most challenging step to take. It can be somewhat frightening, and intimidating, but have no fear there is nothing to worry about, it is said that the feeling is so weird that it can startle the person. You want to focus on and visualize some portion of separation. This can be fingers and arm and a leg or your entire body, whatever works for you. Simply imagine yourself floating up and out of your body and into the immediate space. Practice this several times. Again, this is going to be the most difficult step to achieve. Don’t be concerned if it takes several sessions of practice. If you find yourself apprehensive, or stressed, then take a break. It’s best not to try it anymore than about once a day anyway. Note: when you leave your body you may hear a buzzing, a pop , or a roar (whoosh  sound).

Travel and Projection

Once you can leave your physical body , allow yourself to float around the room, and interact with that space. With more and more practice, you’ll be able to enter new planes. But for the time being, getting to know the experience means taking a step at a time.

Practice, Practice, Practice

Continue to practice these steps, until you’re comfortable and free. You will find that your mind holds a great deal of information that you never knew was there. You’ll find that your inner self, in your inner consciousness, has an entire world to explore that you can enjoy. You can learn a lot about yourself, and the world around you, through meditation and Astral Travel.

The Silver cord 

When you astral projection a silver cord which is connected between the soul and the body (forehead of body, to the soul) while under astral. The cord can never be disconnected until the physical body dies, Nothing, and I mean nothing can cut the silver cord. Your living body generates this cord, once it dies it can't generates it no more. But you got to realize that Near death experience is when the body dies and so the body can't generate the cord. But as long as one keeps the brain with oxygen one can bring back them, when this happens your living body generates this cord to your soul once more, this tells you that the cord connects to your soul and body but you living body generates the cord so even if a entity could cut the cord your living body will keep generating it so it will be restored.  

You can't be possessed during Astral Projection.

This is a very common question in most people's minds, but there is no danger of being possessed by other entities. Your Astral Body is attached to your physical body by a Silver Cord. No one else can sever it and enter your body. Neither can you enter other people's body. 

In the  Astral Plane you may run into a negative entities.

There are negative entities in the Astral Plane, but they are not dangerous. They can do no harm to you in any, but although they might have physical contact with you, you can not be harmed. There are ways to get rid Of them, like increase your vibration by think of good or love, they will  Disappear, they are there to scare you and they feed off that negative energy. The reason why they disappear is because your vibration is higher ( its like going into a higher dimension and they are on the lower) also you may purposely go to a lower plane ( but I'm to scared to do that)

You may also come across beings, some intelligent and some are not. You rarely see angles because they vibrate higher then your soul, but there are time where you might see one, this is because they are vibrating lower so you can see them.

-When your soul is in our physical plane (here) it is called ethic travel, which is between our physical plane and the astral plane.
-When you go into the next plane it is called the Astral plane.

###-The most interesting thing is before you leave your body you can ask anyone from the other side to visit you.  Your inviting them to come to you.

also Astral projection is not witch craft, ( if it were I would not do this)

Mikado have you astral projected before?
dcooper
Seaman

Re: Astral projection

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:26 am

dcooper wrote:Mikado have you astral projected before?

Yes
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby dcooper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 am

Can you tell me your experience? I can one get to the vibration state. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:08 pm

dcooper wrote:Can you tell me your experience? I can one get to the vibration state. -dcooper

My experiences involved doing it wrong the first time and being snapped back by my astral cord. From there it was slow because I was being more careful and not a bull in a china shop approach...<g>

You mentioned that any negative entities will not harm you and you state how to combat that. Do you really know how difficult it is to do what you say? The tiniest crevice of doubt can be pried open.

I learned that the best way is to prepare ones' self is by performing deep spiritual meditations for several days before I wish to do serious travel. However, you did mention having someone from the other side accompany you, this is true in some instances or you could have a guide with you.

Of course those places I traveled to were very disturbing. For example, I had read a novel by Clive Cussler called "Raise the Titanic". I traveled there and it was very disturbing when I realized where I was. The thought of it today is...unnerving.

So, be careful what you wish for, it may happen ... <g>

As to other travels, I have stopped because you may see something you don't want to see and it is an invasion of privacy which is against kharmic law.

Travelling should be done to learn and grow on this plane so one does not have to reincarnate.

My thoughts and learnings,

Mikado

PS: And be careful, it is possible to travel to a realm created by another in which you will believe it is real.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:12 pm

It should be noted that the Astral plane is the next plane up from the physical in which we reside. Do you know what the others are?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 pm

The plane between our plane and the astral plane is called the ethic plane
After the astral plane there is a mental plane. Is it there more above this one? I'm not aware of them. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:27 pm

dcooper wrote:The plane between our plane and the astral plane is called the ethic plane
After the astral plane there is a mental plane. Is it there more above this one? I'm not aware of them. -dcooper

Etheric, not ethic.

The Etheric is part of the Physical, or so some preach and extends into the Astral. Carlos Castenada had mentioned that just as in the physical plane there are animals, there are those as well in the other planes. Interesting concept wouldn't you say?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:33 pm

I have read also on the Internet about creatures On the other planes, both intelligence and non-intelligentce, That is intersting, it is also said that these beings have no patiantce and will not talk to you, while some don't have any aware of any other planes and are shock when they see you. It is very intersting indeed. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby dcooper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Of course those places I traveled to were very disturbing. For example, I had read a novel by Clive Cussler called "Raise the Titanic". I traveled there and it was very disturbing when I realized where I was. The thought of it today is...unnerving........

.......As to other travels, I have stopped because you may see something you don't want to see and it is an invasion of privacy which is against kharmic law.

Can you tell me what you saw, I'm curious on what you saw at Raise the Titanic plane. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 pm

dcooper wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Of course those places I traveled to were very disturbing. For example, I had read a novel by Clive Cussler called "Raise the Titanic". I traveled there and it was very disturbing when I realized where I was. The thought of it today is...unnerving........

.......As to other travels, I have stopped because you may see something you don't want to see and it is an invasion of privacy which is against kharmic law.

Can you tell me what you saw, I'm curious on what you saw at Raise the Titanic plane. -dcooper

Raise the Titanic plane? I astral traveled to view the Titanic, that is what I said.

Everything was bathed in a light that was on the blue side but it was still unnerving. I saw what was left of the bow only and it appeared as nothing as what I expected. I was startled to see it and I was snapped back.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Fringe Science