Astral projection

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Astral projection

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado....

Your answer this morning included this
I was not ever indulged to the point that I was given a horse. I had chores from the time I was 9 and earned an allowance for those chores. When I had my first job, at 14 on another farm, my allowance ceased but I still did chores for that was my keep.
Did you WANT a horse? If you did and your parents didn't give you one.... especially with others in the family who knew about horses... and all of that land around so that your feed bills would have been practically nothing..... then I am sorry.... I wish that they had given you a horse. I didn't think that you were all that interested. Usually the boys go for the mechanical things and the girls fall in love with horses.....
Any farm kid is asked to do alot of chores.... Thats what usually makes them responsible people when they grow up... I wish that more kids could grow up on a farm. Modern kids in cities are missing so much.

We had a horse. I wanted a dog and didn't get one until I had my own place. We had dogs mind you at different times but I wanted my own dog. I even offered to not get allowance to pay for the food and when I got my first job at 14 I still wasn't allowed to have one. I was not indulged. And I think you just complimented me so thank you.

Linda Brown wrote:You said. "You said you were bored so why should I answer? You are being more argumentative than seriously looking for a conversation.And my response to that is that I simply stated what I felt at the moment.....at the time I was bored. Period. Not everything that issues forth from me is an argument Mikado.I sometimes think that you may have a perception filter that makes you believe that though. My opinion. ( You can call that argumentative if you want but you will be proving my point)

You distinctly said you were bored and to - "Figure out something more interesting to talk about.". I did figured out something, to talk about the manner in which you vacillate.

Linda Brown wrote:You continue with this quote from me.....

"[i]Stop continuing the charade Mikado... You are not having to prove anything to anyone in your life anymore. Since April 28th I should think that you have been released of many of your obligations....why haven't you reconciled yourself to the situation? Striking out at everyone around you will not make you feel better...Resolve your situation with me and go on..... Linda...."[/i

That was an observation of your actions since April Mikado... and a recommendation on a path that might be more positive for you. It was a suggestion and it meant exactly what it said.

You suggest something to me...on a positive note? My actions have been the same for over a year.

Linda Brown wrote:Your response?
]1.What the hell does this mean? ( if I had a " negative filter on" would that look like beligerance?

It is not what you say, it is exactly what it is, exasperation in the manner that you switch your personality. I stand by it - What the hell did you mean?

Linda Brown wrote:2.Charade? What charade?
Look up the meaning of the word Charade Mikado. Its a GAME. and what I am saying here is that you have been playing a mental game here with all of us and it is unnecessary and time consuming for all of us.

I have news flash for you. It is no game. What you have been doing since you first came up with Morgan was a game. Since the truth came out about Dave, it has been no game.

Linda Brown wrote:3 What does April 28th mean ?

To ME its the date that my daughter was born so its an easy date for me to remember. You know why you will remember it. We have all been there... those of us with any age on us and its a terrible time to go through.... None of us need to turn that kind of emotion into an excuse to fight with others around us.

So your daughters birthday should have some significance to me? Sorry but that date will mean nothing to me and I don't have a clue as to why you have chosen it unless you feel I should be sending your daughter a present. Oh, and by the way, I spent the afternoon yesterday filling in the holes in the lane so that when Sean and Jennifer come down they won't get that pretty truck or that mustang dirty and the police can get here faster to arrest their asses for trespass.

Linda Brown wrote:4.Striking out at everyone around me? Other than rebutting the crap you say whom have I stricken at unless they were a participant in the crap you were saying?

Oh but thats only because no one else has SAID anything to you Mikado. If they had you probably would be striking out at them too. Everything crappy in your world Mikado is NOT MY FAULT.... although some would say.... looking at everything that you have written.... that you have decided that I must be the person causing you all this pain... and for every little thing that I mention you just HAVE to have a rebuttal to it. If you don't see that then its useless mentioning it.

Everything? I currently have 8 emails in my Inbox with things you have said on the Token. Who is the one that appears to be in so much pain in all the posting? AS to who is posting here, there have been posts made by others, you only seem concerned with what I post.

Linda Brown wrote:Well, guess what. No one else out there cares a rats ass about the discussions that you and I might have or the slights that you have felt. Someone being really tough on you might say.." Grow up and get on with your life".... and for my participation in even interacting with you on all of the subjects that are brought up... they might say that exact thing to me too. " Grow up Brown and get on with the important stuff."

If you hear that advice in your ear too then I encourage you to follow it. I know that I am going to.

Linda

You follow anyone's advice? I keep telling you to shut up and go on but your the one who appears to be posting up a storm over on the Token. As I said, I have 8 emails in the past two weeks but I would bet the reality of it all is that there are a good deal more. Afterall, what are you up to "Mikado and the Hut III"?

Now the question should be, Who appears to be in pain?

Now what does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread? Nothing. See how you commandeer threads? You did that on the Pegasus and it pissed them off. You seem to have that affect on people.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Should I post "Rustys" Obituary? Would that do? I notice that it names his grandchildren too, did you want that? You are so fast to post my address but you see... alot of things are public record. Do you really want to do there? I didn't think so but if you do you are certainly paving the road.

And who said anything about the Mustang belonging to my daughter? I happen to like Mustangs.

And I have posted something to do with Astral Projection regarding the experience that you told us all about earlier Mikado ..... about how you saw Dad hand Mr. Twigsnapper his helmet.

Now the question I have here is..... if all of that is a fantasy..... then how could you see it? If Mr. Twigsnapper does not exist.... and this has all been a major fraud perpetrated by me.... then what were YOU doing? Its just an interesting thing to look at..... when you look at all sides.....

And don't try threatening me Mikado if thats what the latest was. Its unbecoming of you. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:36 pm

"So your daughters birthday should have some significance to me? Sorry but that date will mean nothing to me and I don't have a clue as to why you have chosen it unless you feel I should be sending your daughter a present. Oh, and by the way, I spent the afternoon yesterday filling in the holes in the lane so that when Sean and Jennifer come down they won't get that pretty truck or that mustang dirty and the police can get here faster to arrest their asses for trespass.

I didn't say that her birthday should have significance to you.... only thats what the date meant to me.... To you it should mean the day your Dad died. Doesn't it? Anyone can look up the obituaries.... I didn't think that you wanted that kind of exposure so I didn't mention it.... but talk about not being to keep your mouth shut..... know when to stop Mikado..... I can post your address, your Mothers phone number. friends that you THINK that you have there in town that are oh so very talkative when the right credentials are flashed at them.... you would be surprised what I know....... But you notice that I have not decided.... as you have.... to let my mouth do my walking...... I suggest you think this over just a bit.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Should I post "Rustys" Obituary? Would that do? I notice that it names his grandchildren too, did you want that? You are so fast to post my address but you see... alot of things are public record. Do you really want to do there? I didn't think so but if you do you are certainly paving the road.

And who said anything about the Mustang belonging to my daughter? I happen to like Mustangs.

And I have posted something to do with Astral Projection regarding the experience that you told us all about earlier Mikado ..... about how you saw Dad hand Mr. Twigsnapper his helmet.

Now the question I have here is..... if all of that is a fantasy..... then how could you see it? If Mr. Twigsnapper does not exist.... and this has all been a major fraud perpetrated by me.... then what were YOU doing? Its just an interesting thing to look at..... when you look at all sides.....

And don't try threatening me Mikado if thats what the latest was. Its unbecoming of you. Linda

I have answered that post.

As to the obituary, go ahead, post a link. Nothing stopped you in the past from posting the links, did it?

But remember this, if it wasn't for someone I mentioned it to the day before you mentioned it, you wouldn't have mentioned it. Understand? I am terribly disappointed in that individual as well but you see, I can understand and forgive her. Secondly, there are two very important things that have happened that you would have been all over in a heartbeat...but you haven't..so your sources are slacking. No, make that three very important things. No, that would be four...my so many important life altering situations and you haven't even mentioned them. Your bullshit, you know it?

You are so transparent.

So far, you are really making me laugh at your antics. Do you really believe your stories? You do realize that others have characterized you as a psychopath but I am sure you are aware of that since you have so many informants. And I didn't even come up with that!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm

"my so many important life altering situations and you haven't even mentioned them. Your bullshit, you know it?

Perhaps. But the reality is that nobody but you cares about your life altering situations and all you are doing here is trying to goad others into helping you bring it up..... you do that and then somehow it all becomes my fault. We are not interested and whatever I happen to know I am not interested in letting you broadcast....... So deal with that. Lets get back to the subject at hand.

Or if you have alot you want to broadcast and get off your chest then go ahead and do it. You have complete control of this site. Look at the topics you have chosen even before I came back on here. At least with me here you have someone to interact with besides the crickets Mikado....

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"my so many important life altering situations and you haven't even mentioned them. Your bullshit, you know it?

Perhaps. But the reality is that nobody but you cares about your life altering situations and all you are doing here is trying to goad others into helping you bring it up..... you do that and then somehow it all becomes my fault. We are not interested and whatever I happen to know I am not interested in letting you broadcast....... So deal with that. Lets get back to the subject at hand.

Or if you have alot you want to broadcast and get off your chest then go ahead and do it. You have complete control of this site. Look at the topics you have chosen even before I came back on here. At least with me here you have someone to interact with besides the crickets Mikado....

Linda

Linda...ha ha ha...roaring ha ha's

You can't keep your mouth shut and if you knew something you would be saying. Just like when you said George stood beside me back at Christmas time in an auto parts store. That was a lie, how do I know this? It took my stopping to help Dave for you to mention that I had no beard and to ask why I shaved and you also noted the limp. If George would have REALLY been there then you would have mentioned both.

I don't have complete control. You started threads. Dylan started threads. Geoff started threads. Kestrel started threads. FM started threads. htmagic started threads.

Whatever....

I have nothing to broadcast but if you had something ...you would say it. You just can't keep your mouth shut.

I hope those that I have talked to see that now. There are no such things as a confidence with you, especially when the fortunes are turned.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Fortunes turned? You are expecting sympathy? Or do you think that the fortunes have turned in your favor? I think I will just let that impression ride and see where it goes.

If George would have REALLY been there then you would have mentioned both.

WHY? I have nothing to prove on this score.

As I have said a very long time ago. Just because I happen to know something doesn't mean that I broadcast it.... (which is how you have been trying to portray me for all of these months )

The truth of the matter is that whatever you have chosen to say about me in a negative manner.... really applies to you. And I think that it really bothers you that its turned around now so that no one needs your council or advice, no one is interested that much in your scientific theories or developments .... and this is all because of your own attitude..... which you admit has been the same for an entire year.

You think that you are going to wear me down? I would think again.

Lets get back to something interesting for your membership or the handful that you have are going to get so terminally bored that they are going to snooze off their stools. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 am

Linda Brown wrote:Fortunes turned? You are expecting sympathy? Or do you think that the fortunes have turned in your favor? I think I will just let that impression ride and see where it goes.

If George would have REALLY been there then you would have mentioned both.

WHY? I have nothing to prove on this score.

As I have said a very long time ago. Just because I happen to know something doesn't mean that I broadcast it.... (which is how you have been trying to portray me for all of these months )

The truth of the matter is that whatever you have chosen to say about me in a negative manner.... really applies to you. And I think that it really bothers you that its turned around now so that no one needs your council or advice, no one is interested that much in your scientific theories or developments .... and this is all because of your own attitude..... which you admit has been the same for an entire year.

You think that you are going to wear me down? I would think again.

Lets get back to something interesting for your membership or the handful that you have are going to get so terminally bored that they are going to snooze off their stools. Linda

Still laughing......

As to George..uh....you brought it up, not me...remember or do I need to link to the post?

Received an email this morning, I see Zorgon posted somewhere and he also throws links to posts that you made to prove how you keep twisting and claiming the "Urkel".

This is priceless and is pure Brownian:

Linda wrote:The truth of the matter is that whatever you have chosen to say about me in a negative manner.... really applies to you. And I think that it really bothers you that its turned around now so that no one needs your council or advice, no one is interested that much in your scientific theories or developments .... and this is all because of your own attitude..... which you admit has been the same for an entire year.

Now I want you to think reallllllyyyy hard here but don't overload that hyperactive imagination you have. If I wanted to be anonymous and you foiled that and you have done nothing but harp on that particular aspect at times, why is it that you now exclaim the opposite? Me bothered? Why would I have been upset about two individuals coming down the lane because of information that you put out there if I want so badly to be sought out? You can't have it both ways....missy.

As to wearing you down? Nah, you have way too many pounds for me to even begin to do so, however, call me water, the most destructive force in nature.

Mikado

PS: When you throw my quotes into your post and it is impossible to differentiate, you show exactly how exasperated you are.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

An email I can't ignore

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

email wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: Mikado
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:34 AM
Subject: Cat

by Minoo » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 am

You are correct as far as solitary practitioners and covens. Some covens will insist that a practitioner isn't really a witch until formally initiated by the coven. Like any other organized religion. I know I've picked up on things with both Linda and Raymond that have been verified. It's possible that I've picked up on things with Mikado, and it's made him uncomfortable. I don't set out to snoop into other minds, but if someone is broadcasting, I may very well hear it.

Cat
Do not touch my catnip!

Cat appears to be full of herself. You? Make me uncomfortable?

Either you are self-deluded or you can't see the forest for the trees.

Just because you pick up a broadcast, how do you know it is accurate? I suppose all the propaganda broadcast during WWII were accurate too.

You are beginning to make me laugh to as to your feigned compassion Cat....again.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 am

Mikado ... you recently responded to something that I said here with this comment...

"You distinctly said you were bored and to - "Figure out something more interesting to talk about.". I did figured out something, to talk about the manner in which you vacillate.

And its hit me suddenly that the only thing that you will EVER talk about here is the silly dead ending subjects that your mind will be drawn to.... that this is never going to end with you and that you are simply fulfilling the delaying tactic that you have been put to here...

But that time is over. Its time for more important topics to be seriously discussed. I see it happening on the Cosmic Token and I realize now that the time to leave is now for me.....

I am bored with what is happening here. And I am moving on. When you develop something worth talking about I may be back, but you have pretty much missed the important things that have happened around you entirely Mikado, haven't you?

and I have come to the conclusion that perhaps you were never meant to be part of this move into the future.......... Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science