Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote Viewing

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote Viewing

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

I have asked this on the Cosmic Token too so it will be interesting to see what the responses are.

'Whats the difference between Remote Viewing and astral projection?

The mysticbannana site says this.... ( are we sure we should take them seriously with a name like that? <g>)

http://www.mysticbanana.com/whats-the-d ... ction.html

Oh dear. I think this might take a decade or so.

But lets try to at least look at this.... leave all the conclusions up in the air OK folks.... that would probably be easier on your brain...... don't forget the brain bucket as Cat says.... just to keep everything contained!!

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote View

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm

And then this thought too

http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=465

by Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:21 am

Someone tell me what you would call this..... since we are trying to put names on things.

I know a very talented Remote Viewer. She may be retired now.... I hope so.... but while she was "in" she was highly regarded.... traveled more days than she stayed home and was usually the spearhead of a rendition team that would use the information that she provided to scoop up whoever came up powerfully on her particular radar screen. I have been told by other military remote viewers and those who professed to know alot about the field that RVers never work totally alone..... yet...she personally had a higher than 85% accuracy record over at least a decade. Pretty much.... when she said.... "Go gettum boys".... thats what they did.

Now I know that she was capable of walking into a restaurant.... concentrating on the paintings above a booth and somehow was able to see and hear the conversations of a group which had ( or was going to) sit in that exact booth. That seemed to be the only fly in her ointment.... but usually if she was asked to a certain site the other members had already drawn sort of a bead on an interesting group and they actually were using her to confirm their conversations....she could be several hours off but usually not more than that.

She told me that all she had to do was concentrate on a particular thing on the table...or on the wall... pictures or fixtures were her favorite... and suddenly she was seeing and hearing the group as if they were actually there. It would happen in a flash.....and be all inclusive with nothing left out. Even though the experience would only last a few seconds.... if the meeting lasted three hours she saw all of it...

I don't know how she did that ( or maybe still does that) but I sure am glad that she is working for us and not an enemy force.

So.... for those of you who are more expert at all of this than I am. What do they call THAT?

Posting this on the Hut to see what those folks have to say... if there is anyone reading over there....Poor Dylan is going to have his attention divided but we all understand that for him school work needs to come first and answering these funny " what ifs" should come secondary.

I know that on the LivingMoon there was a fellow who was taking great pains to teach us all Remote Viewing step by step. Strange but I never really thought that the talented folks in that field did it " step by step".....so I found his advice a little suspect.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 am

Linda Brown wrote:I have asked this on the Cosmic Token too so it will be interesting to see what the responses are.

'Whats the difference between Remote Viewing and astral projection?

The mysticbannana site says this.... ( are we sure we should take them seriously with a name like that? <g>)

http://www.mysticbanana.com/whats-the-d ... ction.html

Oh dear. I think this might take a decade or so.

But lets try to at least look at this.... leave all the conclusions up in the air OK folks.... that would probably be easier on your brain...... don't forget the brain bucket as Cat says.... just to keep everything contained!!

Linda

'Whats the difference between Remote Viewing and astral projection?"

I believe if you read what I posted elsewhere, you might be able to see. If you don't, then you don't.

But let us not forget or discount the Akhasic Records.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 pm

I believe if you read what I posted elsewhere, you might be able to see. If you don't, then you don't.
Mikado

You may have Mikado but I was asking the question here under this thread so that all of the responses would be easier for your members to read. I don't think that we need to ask them to scout through everything that you have said here, do we.

Is it that you don't have the time to properly respond? I can understand,if thats the case.

Why should we not discount the Akhasic Records? (in your opinion )and while we mentioned them.... do you want to start a separate thread for that discussion? If you think that it is important enough not to discount.... (and you have anything to say about it).... then it should maybe have its own thread? I know that there are many reading this that might have something to say if they had a welcoming place to say it.

Just a suggestion. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I believe if you read what I posted elsewhere, you might be able to see. If you don't, then you don't.
Mikado

You may have Mikado but I was asking the question here under this thread so that all of the responses would be easier for your members to read. I don't think that we need to ask them to scout through everything that you have said here, do we.

Is it that you don't have the time to properly respond? I can understand,if thats the case.

You? Understand? The way you ragged on me for not responding last weekend immediately? I believe I addressed that elsewhere..oops! I suppose there are those that will have to look for it.

Remote Viewing is more of viewing with one's Third Eye, in short. Remote Viewing is characterized as a form of telepathy.

Astral Projection is not telepathy.

Linda Brown wrote:Why should we not discount the Akhasic Records? (in your opinion )and while we mentioned them.... do you want to start a separate thread for that discussion? If you think that it is important enough not to discount.... (and you have anything to say about it).... then it should maybe have its own thread? I know that there are many reading this that might have something to say if they had a welcoming place to say it.

Just a suggestion. Linda

Remote Viewing is used at times, to look for answers. Sometimes answers can be had from the Akhasic Record. It is viewed by some that those that are clairvoyant have the ability to view the Akhasic Record.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:57 pm

So..... you said...

Remote Viewing is more of viewing with one's Third Eye, in short. Remote Viewing is characterized as a form of telepathy.

Which means that a good Remote Viewer does not have to know anything about Astral Projection?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Linda Brown wrote:So..... you said...

Which means that a good Remote Viewer does not have to know anything about Astral Projection?

Linda

I just adore the way a question from you sounds like a conclusion. Perhaps it would be more of a question if you would say - "Does that mean that a good Remote Viewer does not have to know anything about Astral Projection?" - sounds more like a question than a statement.

If someone is gifted enough to have the ability to use their Third Eye, than my view is that they should understand what Astral Projection is. From what I have been told by others, just because one can Astral Project does not necessarily mean that their Third Eye is open. I would suspect the reverse is true as well but of those I know who can see with their Third Eye, they could/can project.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 pm

A yes or no answer would have worked Mikado. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 am

Linda Brown wrote:A yes or no answer would have worked Mikado. Linda

Really? And this from the person who touts that there are no either/or answers?

No, your wrong, a simple yes/no answer would not suffice when talking that subject, an explanation needs to accompany.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 am

Precisely what I meant when you answered so briefly with the " way that you were trained." Just trying to get more information because as you said this is an important subject and it deserves it.

And yes, you are right. I winced when I wrote that "Yes or no".

Speaking of the third eye.... Only a few people reading this perhaps have ever seen " Morgans Thump Stick" up close but I understand that Paul took it to his meeting with you in Huntingdon Pa. So did you notice the carved figures on it? Did you notice the " third eye" on one of the figures? Did you ever figure out what that signified on that special object?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Fringe Science