Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote Viewing

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote View

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Mikado said earlier, regarding my Dad...
"You tested off the charts because you were more imagination than fact. Your Father had an office there, he had no direct involvement with anyone actively participating in the program"

And I need to ask you Mikado what makes you the expert in what my Dad was doing there at all?.... who he knew... or how much "involvement" he had at any one time.

Isn't it obvious to anyone reading this that you are using your own " active imagination" to put out your version of my Dads story and yet you have no backing for your information at all.

How do you know that he had "NO ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT".... WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES?..... WHY SHOULD ANYONE HERE BELIEVE A WORD THAT YOU SPOUT?

Talk about someone using " more imagination than fact". I charge that this has been your entire operation here Mikado. Prove to me in any way at all possible.... that I am wrong. I don't think that you can.

But looking at the readership here at the HUT... its pretty obvious that very few are actively participating here at the HUT anyway.... not even you.... ( hi Dylan...the one exception.... I do appreciate your comments, here and elsewhere)

I just thought it was an interesting point that needed to be challenged. Who are YOU Mikado to make such a statement about my Dad? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado said earlier, regarding my Dad...
"You tested off the charts because you were more imagination than fact. Your Father had an office there, he had no direct involvement with anyone actively participating in the program"

And I need to ask you Mikado what makes you the expert in what my Dad was doing there at all?.... who he knew... or how much "involvement" he had at any one time.

My statement above had nothing to do with you Father. I asked the person I knew who was there and quoted that statement, when they were done laughing they said what I have stated.

Linda Brown wrote: Isn't it obvious to anyone reading this that you are using your own " active imagination" to put out your version of my Dads story and yet you have no backing for your information at all.

No, it is not obvious but what is obvious that you are attempting to put a spin on it for you own purposes.

Linda Brown wrote:How do you know that he had "NO ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT".... WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES?..... WHY SHOULD ANYONE HERE BELIEVE A WORD THAT YOU SPOUT?

And why should anyone believe what you spout from two sources that are anonymous?

Linda Brown wrote:Talk about someone using " more imagination than fact". I charge that this has been your entire operation here Mikado. Prove to me in any way at all possible.... that I am wrong. I don't think that you can.

I don't have to prove anything. You demand proof but when it comes to all that you have said, in which individuals spent hard earned money, you ...to use your own words....fall flat on your face.

Linda Brown wrote:But looking at the readership here at the HUT... its pretty obvious that very few are actively participating here at the HUT anyway.... not even you.... ( hi Dylan...the one exception.... I do appreciate your comments, here and elsewhere)

I just thought it was an interesting point that needed to be challenged. Who are YOU Mikado to make such a statement about my Dad? Linda

To reiterate, the statement was about YOU...not your Father. The statement from Ernestine was YOU had more imagination than fact. There was never really any mention of your Dad to the level you are attempting to portray.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Mikado,

You referenced my Father and I responded. Amazing how you try to change your own words midstride.

Are you still seeing people following you? What about the tall bald dude in the leather jacket? Look familiar to you? He should. You have been saying that he doesn't exist for so long maybe you are beginning to believe your own propaganda.

Pumpkins piled to the right, pumpkins piled to the left. Its a great time of year in your neighborhood Mikado.

Threatening words? I don't threaten people Mikado....you have let your imagination scare yourself.... or your guilty concience?. And only you would know why you should be concerned about anything.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Kim.... that was a sweet message left on my phone. Did you clear it with Mikado or is it another thing that you did on your very own? Perhaps you wanted to meet for lunch? Another time perhaps? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Kim.... that was a sweet message left on my phone. Did you clear it with Mikado or is it another thing that you did on your very own? Perhaps you wanted to meet for lunch? Another time perhaps? Linda

Kim never left you a message. Check your caller ID and you will see you are wrong. However, in the event that someone is representing themselves as Kim, that is fraud. I recommend you should have dialed *57 and have it traced. You then report that to your local phone service provider. In the event it was on your cell phone and not a landline, you report that to your carrier.

Otherwise, your claim is as hollow as your claims of Morgan et al.

Mikado

PS: Kim has been to preoccupied elsewhere to respond to you. She went on a trip that I promised her. And what does your post have to do with the topic of this thread? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes, she has been preoccupied. I will give her that. If this had nothing to do with the topic Mikado why did you bother to respond to it? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 pm

"Kim never left you a message. Check your caller ID and you will see you are wrong.

And you believe her. I should not be amazed, but I am.

I am also amazed that you are actually still believing her about the blonde lady and the man with no face.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"Kim never left you a message. Check your caller ID and you will see you are wrong.

And you believe her. I should not be amazed, but I am.

I am also amazed that you are actually still believing her about the blonde lady and the man with no face.

Linda

No Linda, I checked the phone records from AT&T and I said that in a post elsewhere.

As to the blonde lady and the man with no face...yes, I still believe her for I have had proof.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:19 pm

OH! THERE is an interesting statement regarding Kim and her blonde haired lady and the man with no face....

As to the blonde lady and the man with no face...yes, I still believe her for I have had proof.

What sort of proof Mikado? Are you seeing the same visions that she is seeing? What kind of proof could she ever offer you that would be valid? You brought it up. Now explain what you meant. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 am

Linda Brown wrote:OH! THERE is an interesting statement regarding Kim and her blonde haired lady and the man with no face....

What sort of proof Mikado? Are you seeing the same visions that she is seeing? What kind of proof could she ever offer you that would be valid? You brought it up. Now explain what you meant. Linda

Proof is almost always subjective, however, it was of a technical nature which on it's face....you know what? Screw you. I am not answering. You never answer a damn question I put forth so what makes you think you can demand when you don't play fairly and answer questions put to you?

I asked you about why you believed it was Col Bales I talked to and I asked you about my responsibilities you remarked at as well as a name reference you used. Your too stupid on your own, someone had to have given you info, who was it?

Answer those first.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science