Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote Viewing

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote View

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:43 am

Linda Brown wrote:Precisely what I meant when you answered so briefly with the " way that you were trained." Just trying to get more information because as you said this is an important subject and it deserves it.

And yes, you are right. I winced when I wrote that "Yes or no".

Speaking of the third eye.... Only a few people reading this perhaps have ever seen " Morgans Thump Stick" up close but I understand that Paul took it to his meeting with you in Huntingdon Pa. So did you notice the carved figures on it? Did you notice the " third eye" on one of the figures? Did you ever figure out what that signified on that special object?

Linda

You mean the walking stick that had the handle crudely affixed with a nail? One good thump and it would come apart? The one you said you picked up at the swap meet?

To answer you, yes, I saw the carved figures. Yes, I noticed the third eye and yes, I understood the panels from when Paul first posted the photos of them.

Now the question, did you truly understand them?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Mikado you just can't help yourself can you?

You mean the walking stick that had the handle crudely affixed with a nail? One good thump and it would come apart? The one you said you picked up at the swap meet?

To answer you, yes, I saw the carved figures. Yes, I noticed the third eye and yes, I understood the panels from when Paul first posted the photos of them.

Mikado
Linda Brown wrote:Precisely what I meant when you answered so briefly with the " way that you were trained." Just trying to get more information because as you said this is an important subject and it deserves it.

And yes, you are right. I winced when I wrote that "Yes or no".

Speaking of the third eye.... Only a few people reading this perhaps have ever seen " Morgans Thump Stick" up close but I understand that Paul took it to his meeting with you in Huntingdon Pa. So did you notice the carved figures on it? Did you notice the " third eye" on one of the figures? Did you ever figure out what that signified on that special object?

Linda

Mikado

Yes..... the walking stick that I hand carried to Paul on that first trip in the little red car... I held it on my lap most of the time and actually wanted to take it home with me to put with Dads sword... but " Morgan" said that I was supposed to give it to Paul as a symbol of the trust and confidence that they had developed together.

Interesting that Paul would take both the Thump Stick and the black notebooks with him to meet you. Why did he do that?.... do you have the same disregard for those notebooks that you apparently have for the Thumpstick? Just wondered.

Did I say that I got it at a swap meet? Funny I don't remember saying that. If I did it was meant as a tongue in cheek joke and you know it.

Hobbit is a dealer in such things.... he could probably tell you more about the figures and the cane itself.... did it have a nail in it? Perhaps it was meant to be retired to a more sedentary life.

I find your dismissive attitude toward it very interesting Mikado.

I know that you boys were having a good time passing it around as if it was a microphone. What made you do that? And why was the laughter so nervous?

And no.... I never did understand the figures. Not a clue.... are you about to inform us???? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Linda Brown wrote:
Yes..... the walking stick that I hand carried to Paul on that first trip in the little red car... I held it on my lap most of the time and actually wanted to take it home with me to put with Dads sword... but " Morgan" said that I was supposed to give it to Paul as a symbol of the trust and confidence that they had developed together.

Is there another walking stick?

Linda Brown wrote:Interesting that Paul would take both the Thump Stick and the black notebooks with him to meet you. Why did he do that?.... do you have the same disregard for those notebooks that you apparently have for the Thumpstick? Just wondered.

Paul did it at your request, at least that is what he said. The notebooks are the compilation of a man's thoughts, you don't know me very well to make that statement.

Linda Brown wrote:Did I say that I got it at a swap meet? Funny I don't remember saying that. If I did it was meant as a tongue in cheek joke and you know it.

Yes you did and it was no tongue in cheek.

Linda Brown wrote: Hobbit is a dealer in such things.... he could probably tell you more about the figures and the cane itself.... did it have a nail in it? Perhaps it was meant to be retired to a more sedentary life.

I find your dismissive attitude toward it very interesting Mikado.

Yes it did have a nail in it to hold the handle on. In fact, I said to Paul how "rickety" it seemed. My dismissive attitude is based upon the fact that I attempted to perform psychometry to it and it failed. I don't normally fail like that but I am sure you will say it didn't work because it was Morgan's, frankly, I don't care. But remember, I held it and I met Dave and I will say on a bible that Dave never held the thumpstick.

Linda Brown wrote:I know that you boys were having a good time passing it around as if it was a microphone. What made you do that? And why was the laughter so nervous?

It was a joke based upon Paul talking about having an EG transmitter in the stick. The laughter was certainly not nervous, on the contrary, Paul's rant brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard.

Linda Brown wrote:And no.... I never did understand the figures. Not a clue.... are you about to inform us???? Linda

Nope.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

You are a poor child Mikado.

And you don't even realize it.

I see now that I am being shown that the attempt to put information in your hands and in Pauls was really akin to " casting pearls before swine"

You had no idea what was before you and the sacred trust that was within your grasp.

And you lost it forever and thats the only reason that this situation makes me said.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You are a poor child Mikado.

And you don't even realize it.

I see now that I am being shown that the attempt to put information in your hands and in Pauls was really akin to " casting pearls before swine"

You had no idea what was before you and the sacred trust that was within your grasp.

And you lost it forever and thats the only reason that this situation makes me said.

Linda

The problem is who the swine was. There was nothing sacred and it your sad (said) only because you were caught by Paul and I.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 pm

I type too fast. Big deal.

You and Paul had an opportunity but you also had the opportunity to show your true colors.... which you continue to show....

I still hold out hope for him though only time will tell. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Trying to get back on the subject here sort of.... You admit here to sort of an unusual talent.
Do you expect all of us to believe that you can usually practice this " art" successfully.

"Yes it did have a nail in it to hold the handle on. In fact, I said to Paul how "rickety" it seemed. My dismissive attitude is based upon the fact that I attempted to perform psychometry to it and it failed. I don't normally fail like that but I am sure you will say it didn't work because it was Morgan's, frankly, I don't care"

Psychometry... isn't that learning about someone by touching something that they touched? Isn't that in the field of witchcraft??? You members will be interested to hear about this Mikado.... How long have you known that you could do this? And do I have the definition right? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Trying to get back on the subject here sort of.... You admit here to sort of an unusual talent.
Do you expect all of us to believe that you can usually practice this " art" successfully.

"Yes it did have a nail in it to hold the handle on. In fact, I said to Paul how "rickety" it seemed. My dismissive attitude is based upon the fact that I attempted to perform psychometry to it and it failed. I don't normally fail like that but I am sure you will say it didn't work because it was Morgan's, frankly, I don't care"

Psychometry... isn't that learning about someone by touching something that they touched? Isn't that in the field of witchcraft??? You members will be interested to hear about this Mikado.... How long have you known that you could do this? And do I have the definition right? Linda

I am going to put up a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychometry_(paranormal)

I have never heard anyone classify psychometry as witchcraft.

The person that helped me with that also was the one from SRI who said you had a very active imagination.

And as to this: "Do you expect all of us to believe that you can usually practice this " art" successfully."

Why should I care if anyone wishes to believe it or not? I reported what I experienced.

How about this, why is it you and Cat seem to think I am this "Black Wizard"? Her reference to you in that I practiced the black arts, when I was a late teen, as being some sort of proof would be the same as my accusing her of being a practicing Catholic since she mentioned that she was raised as such.

People change their faiths. People change their belief structure as they learn and grow in the universe but then, I suppose you don't understand that and if you do, then to acknowledge it wouldn't be useful to your present agenda.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:38 pm

"The person that helped me with that also was the one from SRI who said you had a very active imagination

Thats one of the reasons that I tested off the charts that they had. They didn't much like me going " but what if I turn right instead of left???? I also couldn't be controlled which they didn't much like. Whoever you talked to..probably reported correctly.... if its the guy with the cool hair.... I hope he still has it and that he is well, and hopefully out of the program entirely now. One would hope.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"The person that helped me with that also was the one from SRI who said you had a very active imagination

Thats one of the reasons that I tested off the charts that they had. They didn't much like me going " but what if I turn right instead of left???? I also couldn't be controlled which they didn't much like. Whoever you talked to..probably reported correctly.... if its the guy with the cool hair.... I hope he still has it and that he is well, and hopefully out of the program entirely now. One would hope.

Linda

There are two ways to be off the charts.

Also, you must really pay attention to what I say. I had mentioned that it was a woman and I gave her name. As to control, it depends on what you mean by "control".

And she left the program.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science