Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote Viewing

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Whats the difference between Astral Proj and Remote View

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 am

If I am " too stupid " on my own to figure things out here Mikado, why do you fret so much about what I am doing or thinking?

I have always had my sources. Of course you don't believe they are real so why are we talking about this on the Astral Projection thread. Arn't you off topic here? Start a thread on Colonel Bales if you want and maybe I will answer some of your questions. What makes you think that he would know ANYTHING about Dads experiences in Germany. He only met Dad in 1967 and if you knew him at all he would have told you that. Why the big bluff now?????

Of course, maybe I am " too stupid" to even deal with you any more.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 am

Linda Brown wrote:If I am " too stupic " on my own to figure things out here Mikado, why do you fret so much about what I am doing or thinking?

Linda

Really?

Let's see, I make one post and "wham"..you answer. Whose monitoring this site closely?

Secondly, how long does it take me to answer your crap whereas you answer within an hour?

Which brings it around to .... who is really fretting?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am

I have a staff. Did you think that I wouldn't? Silly Rabbit. And you don't even know who this is at the other end of the keys, do you. Maybe Linda isn't even here you fool.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I can't help it if you are slow.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I have a staff. Did you think that I wouldn't? Silly Rabbit. And you don't even know who this is at the other end of the keys, do you. Maybe Linda isn't even here you fool.

Uunet Technologies ; Yucca Valley, CA

I suppose they are in your house. And your right, I was a fool to ever believe your crap, especially about Dave Smith.

Linda Brown wrote:I can't help it if you are slow.

And here is a prime example of how you misinterpret.

Not slow, I am just not compelled to read that same tripe from you and answer. You are just attempting to continue your rantings for not getting your way. Secondly, you are pissed that I found Dave Smith alive and well and you knew the facade you created would crumble.

I have the advantage that no one else has had. I grew up in the same town as Dave. I knew a good deal of the same individuals as Dave. I KNOW WHERE HE HAS BEEN...and it certainly isn't where you have claimed him to be...or his history.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Not slow, I am just not compelled to read that same tripe from you and answer. You are just attempting to continue your rantings for not getting your way. Secondly, you are pissed that I found Dave Smith alive and well and you knew the facade you created would crumble.[/color

]He found YOU.... fool. You haven't seen that yet have you.

Your ego is standing in the way again Mikado.

Look again at that.... sometimes its Loudoun County Virginia

[color=#0000FF]I have the advantage that no one else has had. I grew up in the same town as Dave. I knew a good deal of the same individuals as Dave. I KNOW WHERE HE HAS BEEN...and it certainly isn't where you have claimed him to be...or his history.

That means nothing.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 am

Linda Brown wrote:Not slow, I am just not compelled to read that same tripe from you and answer. You are just attempting to continue your rantings for not getting your way. Secondly, you are pissed that I found Dave Smith alive and well and you knew the facade you created would crumble.[/color

]He found YOU.... fool. You haven't seen that yet have you.

Your ego is standing in the way again Mikado.

Look again at that.... sometimes its Loudoun County Virginia

[color=#0000FF]I have the advantage that no one else has had. I grew up in the same town as Dave. I knew a good deal of the same individuals as Dave. I KNOW WHERE HE HAS BEEN...and it certainly isn't where you have claimed him to be...or his history.

That means nothing.

This entire post is a real hoot. Notice how you cannot even differentiate between a quote you are answering and your own words.

The Virginia ALSO comes up for me at times. You need to track that better. It is Verizon. Actually, the initial ID that appears on your IP is usually out of Hawaii. However, if you use the IP track on the PHP you will get Virginia. Now if you take the number that is there and put it into a tracker program and break it down, it will go to Yucca Valley.

You are so ignorant of the technology.

Now, as to Dave. He DID NOT FIND ME. Stop lying. Do you remember the events that happened? I found the obit from his Mom and that led me to him. When I called his brother in Downingtown to see about contacting him, I called you. While we were on the phone he called and I told you he was calling...you near went apoplectic.

Get real and stop putting up a false front to create some clandestine operation that you are the center of. You know...I know...what you have said above is a freakin' lie. How do you sleep at night?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Fringe Science