Maurice Cotterall - How Gravity Works

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Maurice Cotterall - How Gravity Works

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:09 pm

I work late and am usually on my drive home around 1 AM. I listen to an AM radio station that around that time on certain nights broadcast "AM Coast to Coast with George Noury". Last night, one of his guests was Maurice Cotterall. This Gentleman has several books in regard to decoding different structures etc for exampe, the "Tutankhamun Prophecies"; "The Mayan Prophecies"; "The Celtic Chronicles"; "The Terracotta Warriors" to name a few of his books.

He has written a book that might deserve a look at. The book is titled - "How Gravity Works". It is copyrighted 2007 - 2010 with a revision in February of 2010.

http://www.mauricecotterell.com/gravity1.html

What I find interesting is on the link above, the author postulates that there are "three sides to the same coin" - Electricity, Gravity and Magnetism. I have never heard of this man prior to last night. I decided to go his website and see what he was talking about. What is interesting is that he sees what he describes as a coin having three sides and I have maintained the three sides of a triangle. Some of those who have read this forum for awhile will recognize the photo below.

triangle.jpg
triangle.jpg (5.43 KiB) Viewed 5178 times

I can't remember exactly when I first presented this but it was originally on the ttbrown forum.

http://ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12793#p12793

mikado14 wrote:<snip>
One more thought. It may, if resonating at the exact right frequency, be a power source. Tapping into earth's resonance with the universe. Don't know if you would be able to run your house off of it though. I am going to throw a few things on the table, they may or may not be correct. Asymmetrical plates are wrong and are disinformation; it produces a self identity gravity well that can either attract towards or repel from another gravity well; it is part of a gravitic communicator; it can be used to create a .....closet door?; magnetic, electric and gravitic are part of a triangle.

GV

The above post was made on Saturday, Mar 15, 2008 @ 8:39 am. The print in black was from another poster and the green was my answer. It is the first post that I mentioned the relationship of the "three" and that they formed a triangle of relationships to each other. Since then, I have discovered that asymmetric plates are NOT a Gravitor by definition, a gravity well is created that interacts with another gravity well, as to communication...we will leave that for another time and as to the closet door, that will stay on the back burner for now.

I am thinking that in listening last night on the radio, when they were discussing god and the bible, numbers where being mentioned and the relationships of these numbers to older civilizations. For instance, Cotterall mentioned Bruce Cathie and that he believes the speed of light to be 144,000 miles per second and then mentions that somewhere in the bible, I don't remember where, that this is identical to the number of souls that can enter heaven. The radio faded out a bit due to geography since it is AM and when it came back, they were on another subject.

And then I couldn't kevin out of my mind.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Maurice Cotterall - How Gravity Works

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:05 pm

13 tribes.
magnetgravitics?
Pine cone=focus
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:04 pm

I am a water diviner.....a diviner of all.
Hydrogen is the major component of water.
Spin is divinable.
Attraction away from the dominant heart centre of the planet is where water is attracted away, or what We the observer class as upwards.
Spin clockwise, and spin counter clockwise.

Cotterell is brilliant, but to go that one step further needs to return to simple.
It does not need anything other than spin.
But not in 3D physical.
The serpents are travelling upon another face of the coin, as such, and they create spin, which creates magnetism/electricity..........what We the observer then call gravity.
Pressure is compounded attractions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CkLC4Zr2Mw
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:20 pm

This image reminds me of Barclays FF apparatus to some degree..I dont really get all of the tech on the site there, but imagery does make a click for me..Kevin, does this compute with your view?
Attachments
gravity_s4.jpg
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:32 pm

And..figure e here brings the so called generator of Ed Leedskalnin right to mind....
Attachments
gravity4a.jpg
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:27 pm

David, how about a link so I can see it better.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:18 am

here you go good sir...
http://www.mauricecotterell.com/gravity4.html

http://www.world-mysteries.com/coral_edswheel.jpg

the similarity is very curious to me...maybe not specifically exact, but very suggestive of either where Cotterell got much of his inspiration(Magnetic Current) or just a coincidence.
Attachments
image.jpg
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Return to Fringe Science