Aether Science

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: Aether Science

Postby kevin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:19 pm

K.I.S.S,
This is simply brilliant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0BVRtFzdPk
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxr3PpErjg

Einstein admits the ether (Aether) exists!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:39 am

And for the more technically astute...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxr3PpErjg
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby kevin » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:58 pm

The moon is right over My head currently, and at first quarter, it is causing a full reversal of the flows of aether, I am going wobbly.
This is when the moon is most powerfull, when it's side on.
You need to think of the field patterns involved.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed May 20, 2015 3:50 am

RNBOYD.
http://www.zengardner.com/inner-workings-reality/
Not many I admire so greatly.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:55 am

Very interesting...from the link above.

As an example of a practical use of these facts, the Cherokee People have used stars as sort of “cosmic email” information exchanges, for thousands of years. When they go out hunting for deer to eat, at night (when most deer are out eating), before the hunting party goes on their separate ways, they agree on which star they are going to use as their communications hub. When everyone agrees, they go out their separate ways, and look for deer to feed their families with. Every once in a while, each member of the hunting party stops and gets very involved with the agreed on star, seeking information which will be conveyed by way of that star, by other members of the hunting party.

The star receives and stores and transmits experiential information, personality information, mental pictures, and emotions, to and from each member of the party who unifies their consciousness with the star, by way of focused attention on/with the star. So the star is their “news channel”. But the star is way better, because it conveys, not words, but actual personal experiences, in their entirety, to all the people who are using that particular stellar communications vehicle, in real time.

[There is no “speed of light” delay involved here, whatsoever. Although light can carry information, light is not involved here. The SQ aether is the informational vehicle. Everything constantly radiates SQ particles and everything constantly receives SQ particles, which means that everything is constantly transmitting and receiving information, regarding the ambient environment and its conditions.]

So Joe finds a deer and shoots it and then finds out it is too heavy for him to manage by himself. So he looks at the agreed on star and becomes consciously unified with it, and then sends out the message, using feelings and pictures, that he needs some help with this huge deer and gives picture information regarding his location. Before too long, other members of the hunting party start showing up, exactly where Joe is, and they help him carry the deer back to their village. During the day, they use mountains, trees and rocks, and even air, to store and convey their messages to one another. No radios or phones or internet devices are needed to accomplish such Consciousness-based communications. At one time, such communications were commonplace.

How do you find this stuff?

The SQ aether.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 am

My agenda has always been simple...
To comprehend how My dowsing operates.
I radiate out that quest, it radiates back to Me.
Just as a bird radiates out for information as a chick, in how to be that specific bird.
I found RNBoyd some time ago.
And always TTBrown .
I wonder if He sent this out via that fan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGP-1eMgzUE
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon May 25, 2015 2:20 am

Linda just stated something velly interesting.
Cuba earthquake...." the islanders figured that the S 48 was somehow responsible for the earthquake"
Alter gravity....alter TIME.
IMHO..
An earthquake is TIME related, and time flows in all directions at once ( sort of a ripple outwards relative to mass)
Hmmmm.
Many things discovered are unexpected consequences.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:08 pm

In a solid universe , the enabler of creation is the aether (consciousness)
http://www.vixra.org/pdf/1511.0272v1.pdf

The solid universe is FIXED, it never moves, what does displace is the created information, thus if You enable the displacement of said information, it must be possible to rest that information in any time relative to that fixed solid.

Electricity , as We know it ,is a local compression of consciousness.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:27 pm

A couple of things.....
Happy birthdate TTB.
This is very close to the spring equinox, a time that really interests myself, and today was very strange.
Strange occurances were found via dowsing today relative top the flows of aether.
It's doubtfull to be the moon as it is a waxing gibious, but the implosion from the sun was really powerfull midday.
Then a reversal starting aprox 4.00pm.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science