Aether Science

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Aether Science

Postby FM No Static At All » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 am

I am placing this here for now only as a place-mark.

The kink will take you to the pages of Harold Aspden. You may find his work more than a little interesting.

http://www.aetherscience.org/www-aspden ... p/0000.htm

From another of his papers:

"Aether Science Papers: Part I: The Creative Vacuum
Page 1

Copyright © 1996 Harold Aspden

GRAVITATION - A NEW RIDDLE

The fourteen scientific papers just mentioned are presented unamended and in the form in which they were published in the periodicals, Hadronic Journal and Physics Essays. They provide a theoretical account which will show that the 20th century did yield a definitive answer to the riddle of gravitation, together with the long-sought Unified Field Theory.

However we will enter the 21st century confronting a new riddle, that of devising a way in which to use this knowledge to build a machine able to control gravity in some way. That is a real challenge.

The author may not live long enough to see the arrival of that technology, but wishes to go on record here for pointing researchers in one possible direction. The task is to devise a composite metal structure which, under appropriate field control, develops resonant gravitational interactions between its innermost atomic electrons and the gravity field. The resonance frequency is the Compton electron frequency and the technology will need to exploit a resonance, probably with the fifth harmonic frequency of electrons in the K shell of the atoms.

As a clue take note that, if a metal were to have a propensity to be active in the supergravitational or antigravitational sense, it might have a smaller latent heat of fusion in relation to its melting point temperature than applies to normal metals. Then make a selection from known metal elements to determine which have a melting point above 1,000oC combined with a latent heat of fusion below 80 J/gm.

You will find that there are four such elements, neodymium, samarium, gold and uranium. Neodymium and samarium sit either side of promethium in the periodic table, promethium being completely 'missing' from natural Earth crust abundance data, possibly owing to its abnormal supergravitational properties.

I observe that an electron of atomic number 137 would have a first harmonic resonance with the gravity frequency, if it were to exist, but an atomic number Z of 61 (promethium) applies to the fifth harmonic and Z=79 (gold) applies to the third harmonic. The electrons in gold atoms, however, do not interact with the underlying quantum medium so as to produce a dominant harmonic perturbation, whereas those in promethium are strongly affected. The right combination of neodymium (Z=60) and samarium (Z=62), which form, incidentally, the most powerful magnets known, could, given a special field control, well develop powerful anomalous gravitational forces according to that governing control.

Anyone interested in the prospect of such a technology should pay special attention to the theory disclosed in the fourth of the fourteen papers. Do not overlook the Epilogue added at the end of this commentary on page 60."

Have fun!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Re: Aether Science

Postby kevin » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:23 pm

FM,
I share Your confidence in Harold Aspden.
Spin.
Specific resonance .

If I could offer an addition?
A perfectly packed solid universe.

It is ever so hard( pun)
To comprehend such.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 pm

“snip”
“Being academically trained and well versed in conventional disciplines of physical science … I could have produced this collection of papers then, but I have deemed it more important to divert my attentions to experimental projects. I shall now concentrate on writing about 'Energy Science' from a practical viewpoint and describing the results of my endeavours of the past six years on that task of extracting energy from the aether.”

Fred
This was written in 1996 by Aspden, on his “Epilogue” of the work you linked to above.
For those interested, all the papers about 'Energy Science' I could find mentioned on “his” website (http://www.haroldaspden.com/) written by him are here - http://www.haroldaspden.com/reports/index.htm
LuisP
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm

I am well aware of the 1996 publication date, and it is still as relevant today. The exploration of his theories does include the verification of his algorithms, which has not been explored experimentally by anyone that I know, or who has been able to debunk Aspden's claims.

Due diligence is prerequisite don't you agree?
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:35 am

No argument there - or anywhere else - from me, Fred.

I just saw the date he wrote that, so to speak, "vow", and since the only papers I could find on the subject since then (him having died in 2011) were those published in "his" site, the last of which is from 1997, maybe someone else might know of others, if any at all, elsewhere.

I did find your mention to - "his algorithms which has not been explored experimentally by anyone" - that you know of, particularly interesting. Nowadays, "algorithms" are all the rage with software geeks, namely, in that still incipient but fast growing industry of "Data Mining" and "collective behavior trends".

One wonders why no one picks them up !
LuisP
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:04 pm

LuisP wrote:I did find your mention to - "his algorithms which has not been explored experimentally by anyone" - that you know of, particularly interesting. Nowadays, "algorithms" are all the rage with software geeks, namely, in that still incipient but fast growing industry of "Data Mining" and "collective behavior trends".

One wonders why no one picks them up !

The algorithms of 'data mining' and 'collective behavior trends' were explored many years ago, by Gabriel Kron. In fact, he publish two books on different subjects that are applicable to social engineering.

'Tensor Transformations for Network Analysis' and 'Tensor Transformation for Rotating Electrical Machinery' are his books publish while he was with General Electric. They are rare and very difficult to obtain.

See; http://www.phils.com.au/kron.htm

And also: http://www.cheniere.org/misc/kron.htm
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Yes Fred, but point I was raising was (is ?) about Aspden's "algorithms" and why no one has picked them up . And if he wrote anything about " 'Energy Science' from a practical viewpoint and describing the results of (his) endeavours", besides the already above referenced.

Just curious, I was, nothing else.
LuisP
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:26 pm

LuisP wrote:Yes Fred, but point I was raising was (is ?) about Aspden's "algorithms" and why no one has picked them up . And if he wrote anything about " 'Energy Science' from a practical viewpoint and describing the results of (his) endeavours", besides the already above referenced.

Just curious, I was, nothing else.

Why is all of the data of Dayton Miller ignored? It was his work that led me to Aspden and aether 'theories' in particular, as I was working with someone on a possible energy device. I also investigated Tesla, and Kron's name came up, so I found one of his books in a university library vault, and borrowed it. As I am mathematically challenged, I offered it to my friend and colleague who, unfortunately, suffered a massive stroke and passed from a heart attack a couple of years ago. But I digress.

The name Thomas Townsend Brown also came up, which led my to a forum, which led to a book, which led to where we are all now, here on the last remaining forum that still carries the spirit of exploration and (hope of) discovery, although distractions have hindered the productive discussions a bit.

The point is simply that having found this information, I felt it only right that I do share it with those who are moire astute in math and physics, who would be more adept in giving this information due diligence.

I too, am curious, and motivated to find that 'killer app' that puts us on the path to a new energy awareness. Maybe it's not so much a discovery as a recovery. Perhaps it's an uncovering of truths long kept secret by those who have profited quite handsomely for a very long time.

Or it's nothing more than my fantastical musings and wishful thinking. Like Aliens and UFOs.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 pm

From a layman’s curious viewpoint I’ve tried – hard, but without success (as if that needed mentioned) – to make sense of Paul LaViolette’s “subquantum kinetics”, “superwave theory” and “feeling tone theory”.
Some things he says, feels (to me) like something out of Hobbit’s mouth. Others, out of Nancy’s mouth. Others still, from De Chardin’s vocal cords. He even makes me think of Pedro Descoqs and his deep musings about “distinction between essence and existence”, a very troublesome venue of thought among my “tribe of belief”.

Plus, he’s my kind of guy – no time for BS, meaning, for “fantastical musings and wishful thinking”, but just about Physics. And Man’s “proven power” to interfere with it, whatever that means.

Wish I had another, better education. And that I had been prodded to look upon this “stuff” some decades ago.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:52 am

LuisP wrote:From a layman’s curious viewpoint I’ve tried – hard, but without success (as if that needed mentioned) – to make sense of Paul LaViolette’s “subquantum kinetics”, “superwave theory” and “feeling tone theory”.
Some things he says, feels (to me) like something out of Hobbit’s mouth. Others, out of Nancy’s mouth. Others still, from De Chardin’s vocal cords. He even makes me think of Pedro Descoqs and his deep musings about “distinction between essence and existence”, a very troublesome venue of thought among my “tribe of belief”.

Plus, he’s my kind of guy – no time for BS, meaning, for “fantastical musings and wishful thinking”, but just about Physics. And Man’s “proven power” to interfere with it, whatever that means.

Wish I had another, better education. And that I had been prodded to look upon this “stuff” some decades ago.

Humbled , and it feels a bit draughty up on a pedastal so high as some of those occupy.
http://kheper.net/topics/Teilhard/Teilh ... lution.htm

The "cosmos" is universe, it is a perfectly packed super conductive material.
All in 3D is supported upon it.
It supports multiple dimensions , all omni present.

The "christ" is the polarity and equator building block which all in 3D is created upon.
Two opposite spins where the Northern spin dominates the Southern , and they PINCH at various points down the pole.

There is layered circualtions foccused into the heart centre pinch point which becomes called gravity.
Creation is gravity.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to Fringe Science