gravitator experiments

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: gravitator experiments

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 pm

I hope this comes through with the language barrier.

Why are you using the name "Antigravitic Systems"?

By using the prefix, "Anti", you are stating the opposite of the term "Gravitic".

Gravitic has been identified as the study of applying the force of gravity, to do work. The suffix "ic" is used to identify "that which or pertains to". For example, the work "electron" has the suffix "ic" added to make "electronic", that which pertains to electrons in doing some form of work.

So, using the term "anti" with the term "gravitic" is opposite to what it is. Do you really mean to state "anti gravity"?

Thus your site would be "Anti Gravity Systems" which is more on point, I would think. "Anti Gravitic" , in the manner I see you apply it would be the opposite of what a gravitator does.

I hope this translates well. I am just attempting to understand.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Antigravitic » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:21 pm

En el lenguaje Español antigravedad significa lo contrario de la gravedad, la gravedad es lo que nos mantiene con los pies en el suelo, yo busco la antigravedad que supuestamente es una cualidad que podria hacernos escapar de la gravedad terrestre, nuestros lenguajes son diferentes y el sentido de algunas cosas también, un saludo Mikado.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the language Spanish antigravity means the opposite of gravity , gravity is what keeps us with his feet on the ground , I look antigravity that is supposedly a quality that could make us escape the Earth's gravity , our languages ​​are different and sense of some things well, a greeting Mikado .
"...one must first understand the nature, then imitate..."
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:44 am

Antigravitic wrote:En el lenguaje Español antigravedad significa lo contrario de la gravedad, la gravedad es lo que nos mantiene con los pies en el suelo, yo busco la antigravedad que supuestamente es una cualidad que podria hacernos escapar de la gravedad terrestre, nuestros lenguajes son diferentes y el sentido de algunas cosas también, un saludo Mikado.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the language Spanish antigravity means the opposite of gravity , gravity is what keeps us with his feet on the ground , I look antigravity that is supposedly a quality that could make us escape the Earth's gravity , our languages ​​are different and sense of some things well, a greeting Mikado .

You need to change the term from "gravitic" to "gravity". However, I can see how this can occur in the interpretation of language.

Luis.....where are you when we need you?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Antigravitic » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:48 am

EUREKA!!!... I HAVE DONE IT

https://youtu.be/9c0NWTxzUM8

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Antigravitic » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:28 am

It is important to say that the power supply is continuous pulsed current because the diode bridge does not lead capacitor, the frequency is 60Hz, the electric pressure on 15kV, power supply 2 transformers of neon with parallel inputs and outputs series.
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:11 am

If you achieved 30 mg of ....force....how much does the entire armature weigh so as to calculate a simple efficiency discounting friction?

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Antigravitic » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:41 pm

15-30 milligrams are needed to rotate the balance, tonight take measures.
the entire set weighs 250 grams to eye.
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Antigravitic » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Antigravitic wrote:http://rexresearch.com/gravitor/gravitor.htm

You referred to this once before. What is it you are attempting to say?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Antigravitic » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:47 pm

I have observed that when energized with current pulses continuously rotates the torsion balance after a few degrees to stop the momentum and turn back
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science