thoughts about physical structure of Gravitor

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

Re: thoughts about physical structure of Gravitor

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:44 pm

What everyone is missing is the duality of spin of the aether, it enables creation, and transmutations to occur by been utilised in this creation.
Creation is happening at Fibonacci sequence rates of absorbtion, and both spins are required 55/34, the northern hemisphere been dominant and imploding ( male.god)
The spin is into a heart centre where a reversal occurs, ( black hole) the net absorbtion been utilised to empower the creation.
This is simplified to positive and negative, there is a constant chase, intensify that chase, and the chariot will go with the flow
http://pesn.com/2012/01/27/9602024_Aeth ... c_Current/

Nikola tesla , did TTB meet Him?
Work with Him?
There are clear matchs, imho.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Antigravitic » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello Friends, I have to point out that the electric pressure on each "Gravitor" has been about 7000 volts as are in series connection, I am very optimistic with this data, possibly only worked at a fraction of its potential, the next step is make a rectangular block "gravitors" series, such as electric pressure is divided equally between each Gravitor cell have to raise a lot of electric pressure if I make 20 Gravitor cells and dispose serial operating voltage will 140Kv-300kV .. I am sure that every cell Gravitor can withstand 30KV perfectly, I will continue the good results with asymmetrical armor, armor biggest negative than the positive.

the whole will be bathed in paraffin and finally a layer of graphite, the electrical component isolate desire not to interfere with the outside.

Hola Amigos, tengo que puntualizar que la presión electrica sobre cada "gravitor" ha sido de unos 7000 Voltios pues estan en conexion serie, soy muy optimista con este dato, posiblemente solo ha funcionado a una fracción de todo su potencial, el próximo paso es hacer un bloque rectangular de "gravitors" en serie, como la presión electrica se divide a partes iguales entre cada celula gravitor tendré que elevar mucho la presión electrica, si fabrico 20 celulas gravitor y las dispongo en serie la tension de funcionamiento será 140Kv-300Kv.. estoy seguro que cada celula Gravitor puede soportar perfectamente 30Kv, voy a seguir los buenos resultados con armaduras asimetricas, la armadura del negativo mas grande que la del positivo.

todo el conjunto estará bañado en parafina y por ultimo una capa de grafito, deseo aislar la componente electrica para que no interfiera con el exterior.
"...one must first understand the nature, then imitate..."
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Antigravitic wrote:Hello Friends, I have to point out that the electric pressure on each "Gravitor" has been about 7000 volts as are in series connection, I am very optimistic with this data, possibly only worked at a fraction of its potential, the next step is make a rectangular block "gravitors" series, such as electric pressure is divided equally between each Gravitor cell have to raise a lot of electric pressure if I make 20 Gravitor cells and dispose serial operating voltage will 140Kv-300kV .. I am sure that every cell Gravitor can withstand 30KV perfectly, I will continue the good results with asymmetrical armor, armor biggest negative than the positive.

the whole will be bathed in paraffin and finally a layer of graphite, the electrical component isolate desire not to interfere with the outside.

Hola Amigos, tengo que puntualizar que la presión electrica sobre cada "gravitor" ha sido de unos 7000 Voltios pues estan en conexion serie, soy muy optimista con este dato, posiblemente solo ha funcionado a una fracción de todo su potencial, el próximo paso es hacer un bloque rectangular de "gravitors" en serie, como la presión electrica se divide a partes iguales entre cada celula gravitor tendré que elevar mucho la presión electrica, si fabrico 20 celulas gravitor y las dispongo en serie la tension de funcionamiento será 140Kv-300Kv.. estoy seguro que cada celula Gravitor puede soportar perfectamente 30Kv, voy a seguir los buenos resultados con armaduras asimetricas, la armadura del negativo mas grande que la del positivo.

todo el conjunto estará bañado en parafina y por ultimo una capa de grafito, deseo aislar la componente electrica para que no interfiera con el exterior.

What you described is what Brown did in one of his earlier patents in a rectangular form. Keep your data sets.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Just in case nobody comprehends why I am waffling on about reversals and the equinox and solstice.....
http://www.veloasia.com/library/buckley ... _milk.html

The serpent flows are aether( consciousness, plasma, uncle tom cobbly)

The aether is flowing in all directions at once, in phase conjugate fashion.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:30 am

SPIN.
As it is the time of the equinox.
The trees and plants are beginning to reverse so called gravity.
The consequence is that the fluid water thus FALLS upwards within them.
SPIN
They achieve this by diverting the spin flows of aether by altering the resonant cavities they are constructed from.

How would it be best to achieve a local spin of the aether in a gravitor?

With polorised materials arranged in a suitable spin arrangement around 360 degrees????

The trees operate as every atom does, with an inbalance between North and South spin, thus an eternal chase towards the smaller half.
They reverse both spin fields to create an attraction to the top of themselves.
Lots of people hug trees, they feel uplifted.

The serpents tail is a smaller diameter than it's head end, spin chase.=attraction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to Fringe Science