the power source to experiment with technology Gravitor

Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

the power source to experiment with technology Gravitor

Postby Antigravitic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:20 am

https://youtu.be/ulXp0Jns3w8

I have some ideas, it may be necessary to use high voltage pulsed DC, for this purpose will manufacture some electronic sketches:
"...one must first understand the nature, then imitate..."
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Re: the power source to experiment with Gravitor technology

Postby Antigravitic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:07 am

Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Re: the power source to experiment with technology Gravitor

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Your schematic, although electrically correct, will be very expensive to build.

http://hvstuff.com/3a-50kv-100ns-high-v ... -frequency

The link shows a 50 KV diode of which you would need four for the full-wave bridge. Each one is approximately $35.00 USD. I have no idea off the top of my head as to the cost of the capacitor, however, the schematic you have presented could be a problem for the inrush on the capacitor of the output of the full-wave bridge will be a very high inrush. You will need something to compensate between the bridge and the capacitor so as to drop voltage and prevent the diodes from exceeding their current capacity. Further, this can be done with a Load Resistor in parallel with the HV Capacitor to aid in regulation but the need for a series resistor is still required.

The Spark Gap regulator is crude and can be effective, however, the only time the Gravitor will have any displacement (thrust) is when the initial inrush occurs. Otherwise, it will be nothing more than a charged capacitor after the inrush. The design of the Power Supply should be such that the components are valued in excess of the peak input voltage to the bridge by at least ten to twenty percent. The capacitor in your schematic will charge to the peak just as the Gravitor will.

As to the spark gap, if you adjust it for the spark to jump at .637 of the peak voltage, than it will discharge at twice the frequency of the input to the full-wave bridge. This will effectively give you a pulsed output, crude but pulsed output. Essentially, you working off the ripple frequency of the power supply. It will be very dramatic to watch.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Antigravitic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi Mikado, basically to the left is a supplier of energy high pressure resistance of 50 mega ohms in series limits the energy charging and discharging, the capacitor will possess a capacity of some pF therefore load at maximum voltage very quickly , semiconductors do not work well at high voltage, is why a spark gap can be the solution, without the prior discharge of energy stored in the capacitor is absurd shove current pulses, the capacitor loses energy to not be the dielectric perfect, but if you want to feed it with current pulses must first discharge the energy, I this ocrriendo another system right now as we speak. I'll draw
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Antigravitic wrote:Hi Mikado, basically to the left is a supplier of energy high pressure resistance of 50 mega ohms in series limits the energy charging and discharging, the capacitor will possess a capacity of some pF therefore load at maximum voltage very quickly , semiconductors do not work well at high voltage, is why a spark gap can be the solution, without the prior discharge of energy stored in the capacitor is absurd shove current pulses, the capacitor loses energy to not be the dielectric perfect, but if you want to feed it with current pulses must first discharge the energy, I this ocrriendo another system right now as we speak. I'll draw

If the 50KV capacitor is only in the pF range then it will be ineffective to filter and/or supply the inrush for the Gravitor. I was assuming that capacitor to be in the μF range of value. In any event, the pf capacitor is in the circuit for what purpose if not to help supply the inrush for the Gravitor?

As to semiconductors at HV....depends. I gave you a link to a 50 KV diode that would work quite well in what you are attempting provided you design it with certain protections excessive forward bias current.

As to discharging any energy stored on the capacitor, that is the purpose of a Load Resister in parallel with the 50KV capacitor and the time constant is usually 10 times greater than the frequency of the bridge output.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Antigravitic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:24 pm

What do you happen Mikado???
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:29 pm

I think what you have is a very elegant idea to load and discharge a Gravitor. How practical it is depends on further experimentation but it certainly is a very good start.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Antigravitic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:38 pm

some pF range belongs to Gravitor Mikado, the electric capacitor must have 50kV at least one uF

if we use a high frequency transformer (20kHz) the capacitor ripple may be small
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Antigravitic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I think what you have is a very elegant idea to load and discharge a Gravitor. How practical it is depends on further experimentation but it certainly is a very good start.

Mikado

I love talking to you, it's a good connoisseur of the electronics and electrogravitics
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Antigravitic wrote:some pF range belongs to Gravitor Mikado, the electric capacitor must have 50kV at least one uF

if we use a high frequency transformer (20kHz) the capacitor ripple may be small

The Heavy Gravitors that I have been experimenting with range from 370 pF to 490 pF depending on several factors.

I have also found that such a High Frequency if you use that on a Gravitor will give less displacement for the time period of the inrush is too short.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Fringe Science