Gooses and Ganders Mikado

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Gooses and Ganders Mikado

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 am

So I get this note from Kim I guess or whoever is the " Lager" there

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=42&p=31081#p31081 .

There will be no slanderous posts regarding anyone. Your post will be removed for it violates the rules of the forum. Any further infractions will cause a temporary ban.Well. I dont care. I openly called him a liar. what does he think that the topic heading says of me?
What is good for one, should be appropriate for the other.

I call on Mikado..... if he is SERIOUS about no "slanderous posts" to remove the topic heading which states

The Cosmic Hypocrit
The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown
REMOVE THAT MIKADO. Its only right, isn't it? Linda
Linda Brown

Private message Top

The above is posted on the Cosmic-Token
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Gooses and Ganders Mikado

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:26 am

Only right Mikado, How can you remove what I said about you.... which was the absolute truth........ while leaving that phrase intact here for all to see. Talk about a Hypocrit.
I don't care if you bann me. It will make really good copy elsewhere. Linda Brown

EDIT wrote:
Re: Gooses and Ganders Mikado- Both are different sexes....
....in other words, two sides to the coin. Paraphrasing what kevin said once upon a time - "Me thinks (s)he protesteth too much"

I didn't remove it, one of the forum moderators did, I was at work when the moderator called me and told me about it. I said do what you will, there is to be no mudslinging after the 21st and there won't.

You posted questions, quite prolifically, in regard to the disposition of all the posts on the Hut after you were gone. They are all remaining as I said they would. Some are archived behind a password and some are not and some are locked, and there are those that have access to the password protected areas and you would be surprised at whom they are. You have just as many statements about not only myself but my family over on the Token and you are doing nothing about it. What do you think? That none of those postings will come up in a search in regard to not only myself but my family?

I will not debate and begin this back and forth again. The truth was posted by me in all aspects of everything. If you so choose to post on the Token, then do so but keep your nonsense there.

However, ask yourself one question - Whose actions are serving to substantiate their wrongdoings? Anyone with a lick of common sense only need to look at this forum since the 21st of January and then look at the Token to find the answer.

This post will remain at this time for all to see, for a bit. Any further posts that violate the rules will be dealt with accordingly.

Mikado
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Gooses and Ganders Mikado

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 pm

You said

"I didn't remove it, one of the forum moderators did, I was at work when the moderator called me and told me about it. I said do what you will, there is to be no mudslinging after the 21st and there won't.

And I believe that you want that to be true. But how then can you leave the title of this main topic intact and there for everyone to see? Isn't that mud? And why is it still up there unless you qualify yourself for the word..... Hypocrite.

This was on topic Mikado. Since you will not strike my name from this membership then I guess I should have the same rights of being treated fairly as everyone here. I am simply asking you to rephrase that topic heading. Can anyone else see my point here? Linda Brown

****edit*****

No Linda. You made a big stink about preserving "ALL" of the Hut after the 21st and who was going to be responsible - I am only seeing to it. If you felt that way you should have made the claim before hand when we were going at it, too bad. It is being preserved the way it was written - pure and simple. What was said is true. What the thread was about is true. Are you claiming that my membership wasn't deleted with no violation of the rules?

It stays...it is the history....it will not be rewritten.

And further public displays will be eliminated. I will not let this forum become mired in your tantrums. Post constructively or don't post. I will tolerate no one, including myself, to be berated by anyone which includes you.

Mikado
Linda Brown
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite