Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby wags » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Just watched Horizon on BBC2 with a man who FB's judges very highly the one and only Potklenkov. It should be on the I player and is all about Anti Gravity. Complete with the above mentioned experiment. Should be on the I player for up to one week from Tomorrow.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:59 am

Wags,
"Anti"
How can You have the anti to something that doesn't exist?

Best clue in that is at the end where they see atoms respond to the field of the close by observer.
Every so called atom is an ANU field.
All fields are within fields.
As above, so below.
All fields affect fields.
All fields are phase conjugate heart centred.
Vortex in/vortex out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1caAYlWVI
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 am

kevin wrote:Wags,
"Anti"
How can You have the anti to something that doesn't exist?

I report what the programme advertised itself to be.

As to the generic nature of the question: I am unable to offer any advice, as many things in life exist that don't. Linda Browns blind dog 'Miles' is one such example, and you are 'Anti' Miles. lol

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Character

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:01 pm

Mikado14 wrote:You know what? I talked to someone else this afternoon and mentioned the predicament that ecker was having at one time. This other person said to give him the $150 out of our grant money. This was owing to the fact that ecker's claims are that his research is being held up due to this shortage.

So here is the deal. Are you still at the PO Box address you gave me about 5 years ago in an email and it is DJ Fritch? If so, all you need to do is to answer via the email on the index page, either HutMaster or Mikado and I will get it. Simple yes or no and the funds will be on the way in a Postal Money Order.

I know someone will give you this offer. You will either ignore it, which is where my money is and I told this so much to the other person, or you will decline politely or with vitriol or you will agree.

This offer is not made lightly but is a true offer of help.

Your choice as to if you are serious or not.

Mikado

This is a very important post to demonstrate the character of those involved with Linda/Cosmic Token/Thomas Townsend Brown Facebook.

Back in 2014, in San Mateo at the Secret Space Program Conference, Linda along with DJ Fritch, all sat on a stage and talked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zuKtZrKZ4Q

It is important to note that at 4:20, 5:15, 10:12, Jess Fritch displays how very little couth he possesses. To turn to the audience and to the emcee and shake his head in a negative manner while someone else is addressing the audience is about as disrespectful as one can get.

His actions only showcase his character on full public display for all to see. How can anyone take him seriously and afford him respect when he offers so very little to others. This explains his relationship with Linda.

i still make the offer in my quote above. In a manner of speaking, it's my word.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Any response on the offer of $150 ?

My wife says he doesn't even know how to price himself. That he could how out his hat on the corner and make that in short order.

He should have chosen something more substantial like $15,000 or $50,000.

LOL.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Not a peep. It was from a conversation that he was having with fruitbat a while back in regard to building an HV supply. Neither one of them had the additional funds. I thought...what the hell....if I could help the human race by giving Fritch the chance to prove that he is the expert that he claims in Electrogravitics then I would do that for all of us.

I am awaiting his response. He gave me address one time back when the dustup occurred in 2011. Maybe I should just sent it with a long note.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 pm

I think the money would just disappear without a peep.

Save it for something worthwhile.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Mikado Wrote:

To all Cats with a tail....BEWARE!!!!!

Linda is off and rocking in her chair and going nowhere back and forth!

https://www.facebook.com/TownsendBrownThomas/
As a side note......

Yo Fruitbat!!!!

She has gone to another site to spread her vitriol and you make a claim that we here on the Hut violated some so-called agreement? ....really?

Go to the link above and look. As of today, out of the first 8 posts, the Hut or someone connected who posts here, are mentioned. Go a little further down and what do you find? More about the Hut. Now count them all up and look at what has been posted in the same time span here.

When the hell are you going to wake up and smell the coffee....or the bacon cooking?

Mikado

I lost count, but I doubt FB was really fully conscious of what Linda has been up to on Facebook

He may have smelt the coffee but what can he do? Admit he has been taken in by another peddler in long yarns. FB has to much invested in her and do not expect a change anytime soon.
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite