Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby Mikado14 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:39 pm

I have adjusted the "edit" for an interval of 15 minutes after posting.

I have also allowed a full delete up to 5 minutes after posting.

In the past, it was found that Raymond (trickfox) and Linda abused this function. Therefore, it was eliminated at one point. I made it 5 minutes on both edit and delete after Linda's departure.

I hope this helps you kevin, and anyone else but from past experience I don't like the edit function. By not having, It does, in my opinion, make us think about what we say before doing so.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Fri May 16, 2014 3:46 pm

kevin wrote:Just in case melud is getting ones knickers in a twist over cats thread.
Cat posted that thread.
Linda Blair is commonly associated with the exorcist film.
To Me the name Blair is now firmly fixed as B liar, due to the murderous grinning liar that is responsible for the slaughter of countless humans and animals .
One has to wonder what cat encounters whilst flitting about in dimensions????
I am not bullying Linda or anyone with such a post.
Kevin

I also tend to hallucinate penguins crossing I-80 in Wyoming. I blame that on lack of sleep and the stuffed Emperor penguin at Little America.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri May 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I have adjusted the "edit" for an interval of 15 minutes after posting.

I have also allowed a full delete up to 5 minutes after posting.

In the past, it was found that Raymond (trickfox) and Linda abused this function. Therefore, it was eliminated at one point. I made it 5 minutes on both edit and delete after Linda's departure.

I hope this helps you kevin, and anyone else but from past experience I don't like the edit function. By not having, It does, in my opinion, make us think about what we say before doing so.

Mikado

Thank You,
I will only use to correct My stupid spellings etc.
I do have the "eyes" to see Mikado, always have had, it has never bothered Me personally.
"Look to Her ,moor, if thou hast eyes to see,
She hath decieved Her father and may thee"

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri May 16, 2014 3:57 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brabantio
Is it My paranoid musings, or did someone call Linda Desdemona???
Who was it????

kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri May 16, 2014 4:26 pm

http://www.metrolyrics.com/desdemonas-b ... ffett.html
Lyrics Jimmy Buffett, and who else?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri May 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Kevin wondered what else I encounter. The night sky of another world. It looked like black velvet sprinkled with diamonds. Another "reality" where Rocky Flats is not only still operational, but has expanded production. Realities where my beloved Mouses, twi beautiful cats who died too young, and my beloved Sam greet me with purrs and whisker kisses. The reality where ai dance on the rooftops with a fox. Many others, but those are the most vivid.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat May 17, 2014 3:39 pm

If I could make a couple of things crystal clear.
I had no intention at all of coming back on this forum, I was going to cut off totally all contact with anyone involved with the various forums.
I had thought out a goodbye message to all.
I have never acted against other posters.
To those suggesting I am in any way operating for anyone or any agency , You are total incompetents.

I had deferred against My own senses due to My mistaken belief that those involved with accusations against Mikado /Fred and traveller must know something I am not privvy to, after all they are supposed to have held the highest positions in security services.
My own adoration towards Linda clearly also affected Myself, that is finished, stone dead.

I may owe Mikado in particuler an apology...sorry.

Each person views from their own particuler perspective, and can judge Me and My past involvement for eight years accordingly.
I know My own truth.
I have one path, no other at all.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat May 17, 2014 4:03 pm

kevin,

...with your permission, may I post the one and only email we ever had from January 30th of this year?

Otherwise, no apologies needed, I do understand.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat May 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Mikado14 wrote:kevin,

...with your permission, may I post the one and only email we ever had from January 30th of this year?

Otherwise, no apologies needed, I do understand.

Mikado

Post anything.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat May 17, 2014 4:26 pm

I believe this exchange will say it best:

email wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: kim_c58
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: Brothers

----- Original Message -----
To: kevin
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:35 PM
Subject: Brothers

Hello kevin,

Kim told be about your post on the Token. I wanted to say that yes, we are brothers. Brothers are allowed to disagree, fight, not get along at times but in the end, we do have similar goals. To find the truth about the universe so that mankind can be better.

I also want you to know, I tried. There was a time when both Linda and I were not at our best. I do regret tht to an extent, it was an emotionally charged state fueled by hurt of actions. However, she said she needed help, I came and agreed but it would appear that she is either being manipulated by Dave (Blue) or she truly wasn't or isn't ready to at least put a good foot forward or even possible an attempt at humiliationg me by attempting to intice me to react so that she could throw me off. Whatever the case, I have no wish to go to war. I have not been back there since I made my last post but Kim does read there and let's me know certain posts.

Thank You and I wish your and yours all the best,

Mikado
I don't often reply to emails or PM things, but I will to You.

I was chuffed to bits when Linda asked for Your help.

I am dismayed at the situation now.

I do not know any of the background to all of this, and don't need to.

Made it as clear as possible that blue boy appears to run things, and who am I to know if that is right ,wrong or intended, and as I constantly expect the unexpected, it was to be expected?

Say hello to Fred for Me, and Geoff if You keep in touch with Him?, tell Him I am trying again to read kitselmans time teachers that He handed to Me personally, some things I really struggle to read, and that is so.

Hope one day to shake Your hand big ugly green giant.

All the very very best to You and yours, My senses are on high alert right now, strange forces afoot.

Kevin

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite