Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby LuisP » Thu May 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Alien as in "foreign", to my own brain matrix.
And, btw, Bad Dragons as in "blues", to my own way of feeling upset.

That's all I meant with it.
Stupid "my owns" translated to "yours" ? Perhaps, I was not - am not - talking from my head.
But a bit down.

Very simple, Hobbit, most sorry I have given grounds to doubts.

Yes, I know your name is Kevin.
You've said it last September, and I reemember it.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu May 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Thanks wags and Luis for explaining the humour so well.

fb.

No need to thank me, FB. Plain truth, as I see it.

And yes, "we all do it to a variable extent anyway.."
So, he who is free of sin that cast the first stone.

I'm a sinner.

Enough said.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu May 08, 2014 4:07 pm

And FB ?

Hope your asshole isn't made of paper.
You know I'll kick it at some point.

Hard.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu May 08, 2014 4:22 pm

LuisP wrote:Alien as in "foreign", to my own brain matrix.
And, btw, Bad Dragons as in "blues", to my own way of feeling upset.

That's all I meant with it.
Stupid "my owns" translated to "yours" ? Perhaps, I was not - am not - talking from my head.
But a bit down.

Very simple, Hobbit, most sorry I have given grounds to doubts.

Yes, I know your name is Kevin.
You've said it last September, and I reemember it.

Okay doorkey.
I haven't got the blues, not upset, I knew My time was up on those forums due to them backing fruitbat, all they had to do was ask Me to leave.
I haven't hidden My opinion of fruitbat , therefore Me remaining was untenable, as far as I am concerned it is their problem.
I trust Mikado will have the decency and honesty to simply request anyone to leave here He so desires, which is more than I have experienced after eight years on other related forums.
I only came on here seeking to see how Fred is, but it has allowed Me a voice after I was instantly stopped from been able to login on the cosmic, by Myles ...whoever that is???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Thu May 08, 2014 5:01 pm

I have also not hidden my opinions.
More, I will stand by them and live with its consequences.

While always trying to follow ... "The Geometry" (as I know think of it) regardless of others opinions of me.
I am not, and never was, a product of their Parallaxed views. Just of my fixed position on whichever ground I choose to set my feet on.

Your Voice cannot be denied, or allowed, Hobbit. Only heard.

And I, for one, am very glad to hear it.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Thu May 08, 2014 5:24 pm

LuisP wrote:And FB ?

Hope your asshole isn't made of paper.
You know I'll kick away in its general direction at some point.

Hard.

There, fixed it for you. :c)
FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Mikado14 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:49 am

You may use that expression to your heart's content with my blessing. Too bad I won't be present to see the consternation or confusion on the faces of those you say it to.

As to my forum, it is not just mine, it is several but then what does anyone know who listens to Linda. I only pay for it. The owner's name is not who Linda proclaims it is.

So, as it is stated, there are very few things that would get anyone kicked off. I urge to look at a member I just did so with on another thread. Speak your peace fruitbat. One item I have disdain for and that is to abominate someone's name when addressing them in an attempt to ridicule, demean or whatever. I believe it shows character flaws if not a personal feeling of self importance or superiority. You want to put an expletive in an answer? Go for it.

We all claim we are intelligent beings, use your wits to argue....or humour.

As to judging others, I feel there is a difference between "judgement" and expressing "opinion", one can be confused for the other depending on the manner presented. And yes, we all can be guilty of so at times. We should all wake up everyday and have a personal mantra of which that should be one item stated.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 am

kevin wrote:
Okay doorkey.
I haven't got the blues, not upset, I knew My time was up on those forums due to them backing fruitbat, all they had to do was ask Me to leave.
I haven't hidden My opinion of fruitbat , therefore Me remaining was untenable, as far as I am concerned it is their problem.
I trust Mikado will have the decency and honesty to simply request anyone to leave here He so desires, which is more than I have experienced after eight years on other related forums.
I only came on here seeking to see how Fred is, but it has allowed Me a voice after I was instantly stopped from been able to login on the cosmic, by Myles ...whoever that is???
Kevin

kevin,

You are always welcome here, to sit by the fire and conspire, we may not agree and we may agree, those times may be with laughter and they may be heated but then those are the things one should cherish for life would be boring.

I did receive some emails in regard to what went down at the Token. I find it humorous if not telling in that Myles did not have the ability to change an avatar or to do other admin stuff but within a few minutes, you were deactivated. At least this is what I am told and that was by Kim for she looked at the times on the posts.

So...who is Myles? Pretty obvious and I am sorry what she did to such a devoted friend but then, history repeats itself as it did with me.

My best to you and yours and if you choose to post and stay, you are welcome here or anytime...even if I or you exasperate each other.

Remember an email with a title on it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri May 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Mikado,
It is indeed crystal clear what has transpired relative to Myself on the cosmic forum.

I know You don't appreciate queen songs, so I will resist posting their song...I want to break free, but I feel released.
You sir have always inspired Myself, and annoyed equally.
I have never lost respect for You no matter how annoyed I have felt, but what do I know?, I have never been in the inner circle as such, but now am free .
Our friend Myles is throwing assumptions about like confetti at a tarts wedding.
I am somewhat a loose cannon now.
Do not assume that I have not listened very carefully to all sides , all coins have two sides.

My personal quest has always been to better comprehend what I detect, I have no other agenda, I am not employed by anyone in any shape or form, and will not lie, it would ridiculous to lie to Myself.
Anyone suggesting that I am an agent or such is a moron.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri May 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Hello Steve Clarke,
Nice to see you have come out of the closet. You know, a bat hanging around in a dark place.
Good to know you will be owning the words that you use.
Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite