Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby wags » Wed May 14, 2014 6:49 pm

LuisP wrote:
kevin wrote:
The invented garbage this Myles is dreaming up relative to Myself is contemptuous and LIES.
Kevin

Myles doesn't exist.

Face it, Hobbit.

"Too evident, given all evidence", as our tail wagging friend might say.

This is a good example of how we think slightly different. I would have said if I were Luis..

Myles PROBABLY does not exist

Rather than

Myles doesn't exist

One precludes the possibility of a different explanation, including the one given by Myles. There are a few but I was very surprised the Temp moderator should have taken such strong partisan stand, especially against a long standing poster. From PM's about Hobbit I dimly remember Linda was very supportive of him and spent a lot of time keeping each party happy with an even hand. Each side is required. I called him the a weather vane not the navigator as his posts quantity and quality reflected the health and general well being of the forum. Indeed I was close to leaving the forum in order to keep him on board. I of course was as exasperated as others but I always felt that his voice was important somehow, it was frustrating that he did disrupt some non hobbit like threads, but the exasperation was done in public and not negotiated privately as I would expect any mod to have done. Sadly Mr Hobbit precluded PM's on a principle that they cause cliques (A view I actually share, but judicious use especially on misunderstandings would have helped give everyone a better chance of co existing. Flaming and giving no honourable exit is unwise. I come from this having moderated myself. The moderator must at all times be even handed regardless of personal view. I found Linda was even handed to all except in one case but that was is a special case.

I seem to have rambled there
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu May 15, 2014 3:04 am

Wags,
Excellent ramblings.

I wandered lonely as a sock,
Swirled around in a washing machine.
Linda is to Me a rock,
A chip off the block of Her parents.

I wandered for miles and miles,
Accused of been a partner to a smelly steam enthusiast,
Mallard was My favorite steam machine,
But I will never duck the responsibilty of the truth.

Who's little sock am I ?
Where is My left or right partner?
I feel like a little blind hobbit now,
Not knowing if I am here or there.

This little sock is now in the dock,
Accused by the judge and exicutioner,
Accused of what?
It's hot in a steam laundry washing machine.

Accused of getting Linda banned from the peg leg site.
Should I go there, be handy been one sock?
Or is the judge a one legged pirate?
Like long john silver.

I wonder what buried treasure He be after?
Well this little sock is nobodies puppet,
Nobody has their hand guiding Me,
Rambling on, rambling on.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu May 15, 2014 4:04 am

Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu May 15, 2014 6:39 am

Nancy Hutchison,

That is very British type of humuor, John would be a fine prof Punch and Judy( they are called prof who perform such)
Hence I found it hilarious when You first released it.
Myles the ASSummition expert ,may not have seen ,it otherwise He would have realised calling anyone a sock, as He did would bring out the sock again.
I on the other hand ( pun) am honoured to be classed in the same league as John.

I wonder if John could do a punch and Judy ????
Thats the way to do it.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu May 15, 2014 6:51 am

A punch and Judy feature would lend itself to a Gilbert and Sullivan theme, and as this is the captains thread.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c548RjB8jzQ
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu May 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Mikado,

It's not often that anything really makes Me laugh out loud, but something just has, and You will like it.
Cat has just started a thread on somewhere.
She has stated that when She sees the name Linda Brown She sees it as Linda Blair.

Our great past prime minister who was GWBs lap dog is called Blair, but by many in England He is known as B Liar.
Little things amuse Me.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu May 15, 2014 2:58 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
Excellent ramblings.

Kevin

Well thanks Kevin, I am not always barking....

lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu May 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Yes, I'm hallucinating. It's either too little sleep or too much catmint.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri May 16, 2014 10:52 am

To lazy to Google.....I know what catnip is, what is catmint?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri May 16, 2014 1:45 pm

I am on the correct forum, and thread,
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=20
From a management perspective ,I had to go, I knew that better than anyone else.

I will never post on either of Lindas forums again, and will again ask for My membership to be removed, unless She is a total hypocrite?
There is no need Linda to post LIES, as You are doing so.
I knew You moved away whilst Your dirty washing was taken care of.
Now shite is been thrown to cement and justify YOUR actions.

The self same modus operandi is been rolled out as was used against Fred and Mikado, I have never been privvy to what actually occured, but never have My senses told Me anything other that to respect them both.
Myles Your ASSassin ,is an ASSumption expert.
If anyone with half a brain cares to look back at the judges( fruitbats) post on the 7th May at 4.43 when He dealt the first card in the assassination of My character, followed by Myles the ASSumtion expert and then by little boy blues paranoid musings, they will see that as soon as He played that card I asked to be removed, I felt it would be better to simply leave than to have to let everyone see clearly Your modus operandi been rolled out against Myself.
You are posting utter ballocks in the above link.

Please simply remove My membership, I no longer have any desire to be associated with You.

I did not expect Myles to be so on the logout button, but following YOUR OK, I knew YOUR shite gungslingers were imminent at the OK corral.
I wanted to say goodbye with respect, to You and all others involved, but YOU had clear other plans..shame on You for eternity.
I bviously was meant to see Freds blog with reference to Him been disabled, otherwise I intended to ask Mikado to remove My membership here also, but perhaps I am now in the correct location to really speak My mind freely.
Goodbye.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite