Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby wags » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Sorry Kim,

I failed to edit the comment about your son. I was a tad angry about his comments that I did not post that implied something vile. Again sorry I missed that one.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Please do not apologize for it Wags. Your posting that, showed me a side of Fruitbat I didn't know or see. To know that he takes lindas word really saddens me. Can people over there not have a real thought, feeling, or express as much, without lindas approval?

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Kim wrote: Please do not apologize for it Wags. Your posting that, showed me a side of Fruitbat I didn't know or see. To know that he takes lindas word really saddens me. Can people over there not have a real thought, feeling, or express as much, without lindas approval?

Kim

Well these things happen, when empathy appears to be in short supply. Remember it was sent to me direct so it's impact on you is my responsibility, though in the end it appears to have been helpful.

May I suggest a mixture of Fear and Pride amongst other reasons? But who can say what lurks in the recess of a man or woman's mind. As my quote says you cannot be obliged to supply understanding. That is particularly apt if one has no true concept of empathy. Just a thought.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:34 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Kevin,

Not going to wade through discriminatory and clearly material designed to cause either offense or distress that is posted over there. let alone comment. Best to just leave them to work it out or not for themselves. It hardly matters in the grand scheme of things it is all small stuff from this vantage point. If they have not got the courage to post here they can as they say F.O.

I have made two resolutions and one is not to read that vile site.

Wags
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Good advice,
We are all apparently "creeps"
Here's a video by someone called Smyth.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cr ... FORM=VIRE7
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:13 pm

kevin wrote:Good advice,
We are all apparently "creeps"
Here's a video by someone called Smyth.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cr ... FORM=VIRE7
Kevin

Not surprised, they are good company for each other.
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:18 pm

‪Re: Why Kim burned papers‬
‪‬
by ‪Linda Brown‬ » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:10 pm
He could have removed that comment about Kim son, but he left it...because he enjoys watching her struggle.

Linda

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:10 pm
Wags could have removed that comment about Kim son, but he left it...because he enjoys watching her struggle.
she could have deleted his comment...but she needed it. What kind of Mother, she asks.

Linda

As you can see, Linda is always editing posts. The first post listed here no longer is posted. She says I could have deleted his comment. Maybe on her forum she takes it upon herself to edit her own and others posts, but I do not edit or delete any posts from any members. (Unless it is spam of course. You can't always be on top of these people lol)

Wags explained why it was there and I accept his explanation. He was not the one who said that statement. It was said by fruitbat, and the whole thing irritated Wags. So Linda really needs to get her facts right. What did I need it for linda?

What kind of mother Linda? Absolutely not one as self-centered, egotistical, self righteous, morally corrupt and evil as you.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:04 am

Linda wrote:‪Re: Why Kim burned papers‬
‪‬
by ‪Linda Brown‬ » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:10 pm
He could have removed that comment about Kim son, but he left it...because he enjoys watching her struggle.

Linda

It is her projecting her own vile character and intent. What else could such a comment and her edited version possibly be!

Not worth reading Km, consign her to the trash can of irrelevance and eat a bowl of tasty grits they have at least got real fibre in them. lol
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Has the world flipped upside down?
I agree with Fruitbat, and found His argument sound.
The old scenario of I will have to kill You if I tell You about a secret.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite