Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby kevin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:22 am

Karenann23,

There are "no sides" to choose.
Linda strives to create such.
She is typical of...Your either with us or aginst us mentality.

There's a very simple truth of universe....all is one.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:55 am

Okay Karen, I'll play your game for that is how I am looking at it. Let's begin.

KarenAnn23 wrote:I did tell you not to bother to call via PM if you want me to be clear, also anyone reading this can plainly see where others who don't know me have lied about me. I don't need to point it out scroll up.

You seriously need to check your "sent" box on your PM's. The last PM from you is dated: Sent: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:14 pm It says that you will answer and that we need to talk about Raymond. That is the last PM I received from you. And now I suppose that you will claim that the PM's have been hacked.

KarenAnn23 wrote:Simple put, Yes I have accused someone of hacking me and I have proof! It was recorded by a co. and by pure chance me! I caught it on Video and I had hoped you'd help me like you tried to before but now you act as if you don't understand how to remote access a computer?

The only thing I remember is a situation you were involved in was with a gentlemen from another country that you were having a long distance relationship with and something with your computer. I vaguely remember giving you advice. At no time did I say that I could remotely access a computer, I don't have that ability. I may have told you that it can be done and may have given you advice where to look but this is all. Let me be perfectly clear here, I do not have the ability to remotely access yours or anyone else's computer. I have not ever remotely accessed your computer or anyone else's nor do I ever intend to do so for that is illegal.

KarenAnn23 wrote:It matters little, you want me to go away and I most likely will, but with all respect and I do mean I Respect you! I would like you to stand up for me as I did you!

Karen, I don't know what manner you wish me to stand up for you when you don't answer the questions. You keep saying the same thing over and over and that is, someone hacked your computer and that you have proof and someone else has proof. That is all I know. You have not qualified what it is you wish me to do. In other words, how can I attest, or stand up for you, when I haven't a clue what it is you wish?

KarenAnn23 wrote:If you Really want me to go back over and rehash this trash I will, I'd just assume to let you have it your way and go away, but please as a friend I thought you are Do Not let people slander me ?!?

I would not nor will I allow anyone to slander someone if it is in my ability as I have done on the Hut and elsewhere in my life. Silence is consent and I can be quite vocal at times. However, again, how can I witness for you when I don't know who is doing the slander or what the slander is?

KarenAnn23 wrote:Your right I don't know what happend here and I'm going to tell everyone why.

I worked 12 hrs. went to sleep and my sister-inlaw called me to pick her up at a bar, it was a snowstorm I went anyway, wrapped my car around a tree and suffered a broken back and head injuries I've never fully recovered from. That is when I broke all contact with Everyone but a few. Happy Now? Crap on paper, I have to tell the world I'm no longer Viable because my body and brain doesn't work most of the time?

Karen, I know about the accident you had. I know about the difficulties you endure. I understand your disabilities and what you go through, we have talked, I don't know if your remember. I wish it were in my power to heal you of all that.

KarenAnn23 wrote:W/E believe or not I wish you and all the best of Luck

Karen

I do wish you the best of luck and I do believe that you do wish us that as well.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:57 am

kevin wrote:Karenann23,

There are "no sides" to choose.
Linda strives to create such.
She is typical of...Your either with us or aginst us mentality.

There's a very simple truth of universe....all is one.
Kevin

It is apparent that she has talked to Linda.

Yes, you are correct, there is only the truth and there are no sides.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:31 pm

"Misarable cowans"
Apparently all upon here are so declared as been.
So were OK for building dry stone walls.

Mikado is now a potential customer of John Lear for a tin foil hat.

If?? some form of NDA was signed by some, then surely Linda spouting off about incidents taking place at meetings of such is the one breaking such?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm

You know kevin...it never occurred to me about the NDA in Vegas. Linda was the first to violate it, that is, if she signed one. Even if she didn't, she is still wrong.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:45 pm

FB Analysis to me last year:

Look:

Logic and reason, (which I think you would like to be able to claim as your bailiwick) dictate that EITHER Linda is right and yer man is a right nasty pice of work, OR your man is right in his assertions which makes Linda a Looney.

Are we in agreement so far?

Of Course this is the situation, Who is the loon? After all the evidence he still thinks Linda is right.... I am amazed, probably as much as he is with me.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Mikado14 wrote:You know kevin...it never occurred to me about the NDA in Vegas. Linda was the first to violate it, that is, if she signed one. Even if she didn't, she is still wrong.

TTBrowns patents must be totally out of date?
In the land of the free....are people not allowed to profit from their labours and abilities?

Well I certainly have never signed anything, or been asked, but I sure do have some unique insights as to what is at play with those materials .

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm

wags wrote:FB Analysis to me last year:

Look:

Logic and reason, (which I think you would like to be able to claim as your bailiwick) dictate that EITHER Linda is right and yer man is a right nasty pice of work, OR your man is right in his assertions which makes Linda a Looney.

Are we in agreement so far?

Of Course this is the situation, Who is the loon? After all the evidence he still thinks Linda is right.... I am amazed, probably as much as he is with me.

Yes, we are in agreement. A true either/or situation.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:09 pm

FB then would have responded as it is the same as Mikado:

Oddly enough BOTH scenarios point to the same solution. (If we discount a deathmatch of course)

Scenario 1: Linda is right and Mikado has wronged her grieviously. Then the fair solution would seem to be he relinquishes the domain and website bearing her dad's name and sod's off quickly out of her sphere of influence.

Scenario 2: {Mikado) is right, linda is a fantasist looney. Then the sensible solution for him, (because he clearly cannot win this little war without having her silenced in some way, and I think he possibly has good reason to suspect that he might not get away unscathed if he really hurts her, because one of the other looneys on her team would probably try to avenge her) would be to get the fuck away from her sphere of influence and start again elsewhere, as Andy Bolide appears to have chosen to do.

Again, I'll pause for comments.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:19 pm

wags wrote:FB then would have responded as it is the same as Mikado:

Oddly enough BOTH scenarios point to the same solution. (If we discount a deathmatch of course)

Scenario 1: Linda is right and Mikado has wronged her grieviously. Then the fair solution would seem to be he relinquishes the domain and website bearing her dad's name and sod's off quickly out of her sphere of influence.

Scenario 2: {Mikado) is right, linda is a fantasist looney. Then the sensible solution for him, (because he clearly cannot win this little war without having her silenced in some way, and I think he possibly has good reason to suspect that he might not get away unscathed if he really hurts her, because one of the other looneys on her team would probably try to avenge her) would be to get the fuck away from her sphere of influence and start again elsewhere, as Andy Bolide appears to have chosen to do.

Again, I'll pause for comments.

http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_if.htm
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite