Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby kevin » Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 am

StarCat wrote:Kevin wondered what else I encounter. The night sky of another world. It looked like black velvet sprinkled with diamonds. Another "reality" where Rocky Flats is not only still operational, but has expanded production. Realities where my beloved Mouses, twi beautiful cats who died too young, and my beloved Sam greet me with purrs and whisker kisses. The reality where ai dance on the rooftops with a fox. Many others, but those are the most vivid.

Cat

Cat,
Say hello to Trickfox from Me.
I am far more at one with dogs than cats, but really am in awe of cats, especially ones that don't run away, My dogs recognise those also and don't chase them.
Keep purring, and ignore inferior and irrelevant , You are far better .
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun May 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Wags ,
Please do Me a favour please.
Please read through the thread investigating Mikado, and show Me clearly where I have attacked fruitbat , apart from stating that I was pissed at him relative to His treatment of David Barclay.
Does anyone have a sick bucket by the way, after reading a most recent post on that forum I need one.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Sitting here and doing some paperwork and taking care of some emails, Kim sent me an email with a post from the Token. From what I have read, Linda will work the subject of me into the conversation in anyway possible. From what I gather, she was responding to wags. Resisting comment on the entirety of the situation but based upon what I have read to only comment is that Linda appears to be doing the watusi around the simple statement by wags in that Myles should of had his own login but Linda is attempting to tie it in to me in some manner.

With the emails I have from Myles tenure and this one that Linda has made, I see something that I feel the need to address, especially after Kim mentioned that somewhere in all of it, Myles is going to meet me?....and Linda and he are doing an investigation of me? If there is a Myles, I can pretty well ascertain an identity but navy beans to dollars, it wasn't he who was posting.

Just throwing this out there, I wonder out of all the posts that Myles made, how many of them revolved around me?

And kevin, I don't believe you "attacked" anyone, you just are blunt at times and individuals may take it as an attack. I would think that by now, fruitbat would have known that trait about you....but then I haven't read any of it. My money, if it were a bet, is that it is as I said.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun May 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Mikado,
I am what I am, basically a nobody, brought up in Yorkshire.
Have a little read of the post at 6.02 by this threads judge of all.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=70
I am in no way going to try and counter such ludicrous blatherings.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 18, 2014 3:10 pm

I went to your link and saw the last page of the thread that is 8 pages long. I read the last page and decided to go to the first page to see what the hubbub was all about.

There are ten posts on the page. The first post is an introduction by Linda. The second post is again Linda as Myles who immediatley starts on Mikado. Each successive posts made by Linda/Myles, except for one, all have Mikado mentioned in them in some capacity or another. I did notice an interesting post by rose saying that the IP's I posted told her who Myles was. Well, if that is the case, you need to look at the EIN and you will see that they are either posting from the same machine at the same location or they have identical machines at two locations. The evidence indicates it is the first.

After seeing the first and last pages, I intend to make a post, an analysis of what I believed was the inception of Myles and I will do so based upon one simple fact.

kevin, I never thought that you would be treated this way. There were times I wanted to hit you in the head as well buy never did I think of banning as a solution. I posted reasons for banning somewhere on here and frankly, I don't see anyone doing so.

After how many years has it been? Eight? If Linda didn't know what you were about, and after you met with someone from Hut B in London, well, I hope you can see in some way how five others have been treated.

And I don't believe it was fair.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 pm

kevin wrote:Wags ,
Please do Me a favour please.
Please read through the thread investigating Mikado, and show Me clearly where I have attacked fruitbat , apart from stating that I was pissed at him relative to His treatment of David Barclay.
Does anyone have a sick bucket by the way, after reading a most recent post on that forum I need one.
Kevin

Kevin,

This is about perception not necessarily about your actual intent. In order to understand FB's concerns you need to appreciate that you are both different.

Sadly you ask me to judge one thread when I see a very ' complex relationship' that has build over time. A seemingly small statement by yourself might actually be perceived as a continuation of previous disruption from his point of view. It may be totally incorrect as far as your true intent but it is not wise to ignore it.

His feelings and views are as valid as yours, you do appreciate that I hope. I am hoping that FB does as well. But because of what I have described as 'Moderator' failures these issues were not addressed early enough for my liking.

For the casual observer to judge You or FB on one thread would be unfair to you both. But for the record I would not have felt or acted the same as FB but can also appreciate his frustration just as I appreciate your frustration with me at times.

I think you acted in haste in removing yourself from the Token. I do urge you both to spend some quite reflective time considering how you could have respected each other without necessarily agreeing with each other.

Initial thoughts
Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun May 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Wags,
I did not act in haste, the senario was clear as crystal to Me.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Sun May 18, 2014 3:57 pm

I did notice an interesting post by rose saying that the IP's I posted told her who Myles was.

Mikado, my mistake. I thought you gave the IP location as well. However, I sometimes get chunks of information from nowhere, so it was probably just a failed psychic flash, conforming to what I thought I knew already.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby wags » Sun May 18, 2014 4:09 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
I did not act in haste, the senario was clear as crystal to Me.
Kevin

It only my perception however...
I have realised that is how you see this and do honour and respect it.

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 18, 2014 4:23 pm

re-rose wrote:
I did notice an interesting post by rose saying that the IP's I posted told her who Myles was.

Mikado, my mistake. I thought you gave the IP location as well. However, I sometimes get chunks of information from nowhere, so it was probably just a failed psychic flash, conforming to what I thought I knew already.

rose

I am totally confused with what you just said rose. Here is the reference of the original post with IP's that I made:

viewtopic.php?p=32376#p32376

If you go there, you will see that the IP's are there. You did state in your post at the Token on the first page of the thread that I viewed, that after seeing the IP, you knew who Myles was. You claimed to know who Myles was by looking at the IP and my comment was nothing more than to say you need to look at other items other than the IP.

My IP will come up as Doylestown, Pa; Philadelphia, PA, Ashburn, VA and a few others. It depends on switching. Linda no longer has dial-up but AT&T wireless which will come up as various locations. Her original dial-up was routed through Hawaii.

I wasn't saying you were wrong and it has nothing at all to do with psychic anything but I must say, why so defensive and/or willing to be wrong when you were not?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite