Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby wags » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:42 pm

kevin wrote:Has the world flipped upside down?
I agree with Fruitbat, and found His argument sound.
The old scenario of I will have to kill You if I tell You about a secret.

Kevin

Not sure what you are talking about, so I have no way of telling if the world has indeed flipped!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:52 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Has the world flipped upside down?
I agree with Fruitbat, and found His argument sound.
The old scenario of I will have to kill You if I tell You about a secret.

Kevin

Not sure what you are talking about, so I have no way of telling if the world has indeed flipped!

Sorry , should have added link.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 8&start=20
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Thanks Kevin,

No the world has not flipped, just another example of what we already had surmised.

Yes I also agree with F.B.'s rationale and logic and he is correct to be sceptical under those circumstances. It would be foolish to simply accept as a reason an NDA and being accused of being 'Mikado' is only a reflection of the same attitude towards trust but verify claims of special or secret knowledge. The accusation was possibly used to make him feel guilty about having such a profound and outlandish ideas that might be contagious.

Maybe the answer is that F.B.'s world view has if not flipped had a severe jolt; and a veil partly lifted as to what we have being chunntering on about in our individual ways.

At no stage did he actually accuse anyone of lying, but made the mistake of airing the obvious difficulty in accepting without question an anonymous poster. He may feel outnumbered but I agree with you Kevin he is right on this one.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

I can't resist

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Here is what fruitbat has said:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 383#p38383

fruitbat wrote:Re: Puharich and the Council of Nine
Postby fruitbat » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:52 am

I'm reminded of a phenomenon that I first encountered when I was young, the double standard. It's OK , even cool when HE does it , but YOU shouldn't even try.

Some things in society, (manufacturing and playing with explosives, for example) spring out as simple things that have somehow become restricted to a heirophancy. Radio engineering was another. The HUGE (and well advertised at one point) fines that used to apply to a prole in the UK playing with an old Number 19 set effectively created a class of DIY radio engineers called the "radio amateur" who even having taken the examinations and gained the "qualification" found that his activities were still massively restricted, but he did now have the power to inform the authorities on anyone who has NOT passed that examination, but has the temerity to fireup an illegal CB radio.

BY the time the fifties and gravity control came along the "powers that be" had mastered the control of information to the point that they could keep the entire (and vast) manhattan project secret, so drawing the curtain over gravity research should have been just more of the same.

As for the reactionless thruster that nasa patented and presumably has used, I doubt due to the compartmentalisation of the process and busy peoples tendency to discard anything that doesn't "fit in" I find it easy to believe that that no-one gets to see enough of the whole picture (or even cares enough) to realise how the satellite is being moved.

To quote on of my favourite bands, "This is the age of the micro man, he sees the detail but never the plan". Truer words were never spoken IMO.

I have no problem imagining a two tier reality, where a small group of ubermensch are streets ahead of the rest of us in some understandings, and physical technology. Particularly if the technolgy could be used for unspeakable evil. In my country for example, they don't even let us own firearms because of the fear of what we might do to ourselves with them.

It is my firm belief that anyone who is notionally "in charge" sure as hell isn't going to let us have free energy or antigravity any time soon if they can help it.

Just take our man Jess Ecker here on the forum. He claims that he is an "authority" on the antigravity stuff, but he is constrained to silence by an NDA. Even asked me for one at one point before he would work with me! (I declined naturally, "secret knowledge" is a cancerous burden, and breaking my promises is something I do my best to avoid.) There you have it. The gears of the mechanism of suppression in plain view. (Unless he's lying of course, we have no way of knowing, until he goes too far with the fiction as the liars always do eventually.)

FB.

Simply stated...he couldn't have made it any more clearer. However, as is prone and from a psychological point of view, which I will state later, here is ecker's response:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 385#p38385

ecker wrote: Re: Puharich and the Council of Nine
Postby ecker2011 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:17 pm

fruitbat wrote:
Just take our man Jess Ecker here on the forum. He claims that he is an "authority" on the antigravity stuff, but he is constrained to silence by an NDA. Even asked me for one at one point before he would work with me! (I declined naturally, "secret knowledge" is a cancerous burden, and breaking my promises is something I do my best to avoid.) There you have it. The gears of the mechanism of suppression in plain view. (Unless he's lying of course, we have no way of knowing, until he goes too far with the fiction as the liars always do eventually.)

Well Steve now you're calling me a liar? You're starting to sound more like Mikado aren't you! Jess

Now here is the psychological part. IF someone is working from a position of truth, their first response is usually not: "your're calling me a liar?" Since the claim is that he is operating under an NDA, which I was unaware of, wouldn't that have been the first response....the truth....instead of a reversal or presumed attack on his credibility if not his veracity of statements made?

And then fruitbat responded in a cool and calm manner and "explained", for the second time, what his post was saying:

fruitbat wrote:Re: Puharich and the Council of Nine
Postby fruitbat » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Nope that isn't what I am saying at all. I am saying that you are a classic example of the gears of suppression at work, which is quite different.

You claim to know what you are talking about with E/G but cannot offer any real information to back it up you tell me, due to your prior NDA. How can I or anyone else know if you are the real deal or not, from over here on the other side of the screen?

That being the case, your knowledge is very effectively suppressed, by a combination of your NDA and my unwillingness to accept as an authority someone who cannot back up his claims.

If I were calling you a liar I would know it to be true and would be backing it up with a few factual examples to prove my assertion, just as I have done to others who wilfully set out to mislead us. You've said nothing yet that I know to be untrue or misleading, but equally, as I previosly stated, I DO NOT KNOW. Your NDA silences you and suppresses the information you may posess, most effectively.

Gottit?

If you choose to read a different interpretation into my words and call me Mikado, that's your choice. Which of us turns out to be more like him, in his drives and motivations I suspect will be revealed in the fullness of time. Oddly enough, he also offered to work with me if I entered into an NDA with him..

FB.

<snip>

And then not to be left out, GMan feels compelled to make a comment:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 396#p38396

GMan wrote:Re: Puharich and the Council of Nine
Postby G-Man » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:02 am

You couldn't f***n write it...

To my reading Jess don't "claim" any knowledge, he demonstrates it. He seems like a driven man who does some research and reading and there is some wonderful stuff appearing here. I look forward to my daily Interesting Website. That's why I petitioned him to come back to the fold.

GMan, I wonder why he felled compelled to jump in and, in the same vein as ecker, provide an answer as if fruitbat "did" call ecker a liar. He felt compelled to offer up his view of what ecker demonstrates in his actions. Apparently, GMan didn't comprehend what fruitbat wrote, not once but twice. Just because someone scours the Internet and posts articles etc of what is interesting that day on the Internet does not make him/her an authority on anything other than to prove they surf the web. That is not demonstrating knowledge as to Electrograviitcs which was the thrust of fruitbats post.

Secondly, ecker demonstrated a lifter back in 2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXRa-S0xCxI ....on a community channel. In that interview, it was mentioned that he had an investor that helped him with the funds to build what he demonstrated and it was his returned visit. There is a photo of what appears to be his supply taken on the spread of his bed (or someones' bed). Then, it shows the supply next to him in the studio. Yep....aluminum foil and dowels are expensive. It is a lifter and lifter's are not Gravitors but he is an expert mind you. Recently, like in the past year, he was involved in a conversation with fruitbat on getting funds to build a power supply and couldn't purchase rectifiers but when I researched what components were discussed, they were around $150 dollars. He could stand on a street corner with a grinder and a monkey and get that in an afternoon. What does he demonstrate? From what I have seen in his post to fruitbat, he is coming from a position of inferiority of what his knowledge truly by not addressing the issue of the post. He does this by deflecting what fruitbat was truly saying by parrying with an accusation. In other words, ecker's mouth has written checks that his ass can't cash. That seems to be pandemic now on two sites by the same individuals. They never answer any questions that state a facts asking for explanations but instead defensively parry with insults and vitriolic responses.

What should be mentioned and has been before is the fact that yes, there was the mention of an NDA with fruitbat. What he didn't understand is that if he was willing to sign on, he would have been privy to what Hut B has done and what the results were and what was being done next. He would have been given information and data as to his lifters so that he could have improved upon what he was doing. The knowledge would have been openly shared within the group in the hopes for a break through that could have gone public....but that release would have had to be agreed by all and not by one which is what he said...he would make the determination of anything given to him. No more comment needs to be made in this response of his.

It is quite apparent, as wags is quick to point out, That for some reason, I am feared by Linda et al. Why would a group of individuals continue to say the same things over and over again and then spread that to a facebook page and continue with the same tired statements along with the same tired allegations against myself? If it is not fear than what is it?

The one fact that can be said is that no where in any of Brown's notes did he achieve what I have done so far. Linda herself was invited to come and see it. Rose was invited but declined. Paul Schatzkin was invited but he too declined. Linda didn't even have the decency to respond but the the others did. They were asked to witness the experiment. What was Linda afraid of? Something for it is quite apparent that she is on a campaign of discrediting. Why?

Years ago, facts were presented that showed discrepancies with the book "Defying Gravity". Not one of those facts has ever been addressed by either Linda or anyone who is attached to her skirts. Why?

To you fruitbat, you are finding out that to ask questions that are uncomfortable, you will be met with a counter question that raises an accusation that is removed from the thrust of the question. Ecker is learning quite well from Linda and is now qualified to be an expert in that field. I wonder, does Linda hand out diplomas?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:34 pm

The 'Fear' is of being exposed or found out not to be 'as knowledgeable or honest advertised' or 'adored and popular'. Worst of all having to confront these weaknesses themselves.

G-Man is possibly stating that Jess's contribution is useful, and has confused Jess's library skills and its quality and quantity of informative information is directly correlated with Jess's own practical or individual level of knowledge or expertise.

FB's has questioned the unspoken assumption, something that should always be challenged, that lies at the heart of trying to work out what the heck is going on. This is probably why the association with your name appeared, after all you challenged the facts presented by Linda and she has attempted to isolate you to prevent her being found out. What that line was intended to do was induce fear into FB to shut up and toe the line or you will be treated as Mikado was.

Linda is not giving out diplomas but using fear to stop awkward questions. Mind birds of a feather will also flock together! Do not give her credit for inventing the wheel; she is only a mere mortal human that is as imperfect as the rest of us. She has no special knowledge and is not an opinion former.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:03 pm

You know what? I talked to someone else this afternoon and mentioned the predicament that ecker was having at one time. This other person said to give him the $150 out of our grant money. This was owing to the fact that ecker's claims are that his research is being held up due to this shortage.

So here is the deal. Are you still at the PO Box address you gave me about 5 years ago in an email and it is DJ Fritch? If so, all you need to do is to answer via the email on the index page, either HutMaster or Mikado and I will get it. Simple yes or no and the funds will be on the way in a Postal Money Order.

I know someone will give you this offer. You will either ignore it, which is where my money is and I told this so much to the other person, or you will decline politely or with vitriol or you will agree.

This offer is not made lightly but is a true offer of help.

Your choice as to if you are serious or not.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:20 pm

One more thing I feel the need to add in regard to my previous long post.

I stated:

"It is quite apparent, as wags is quick to point out, That for some reason, I am feared by Linda et al. Why would a group of individuals continue to say the same things over and over again and then spread that to a facebook page and continue with the same tired statements along with the same tired allegations against myself? If it is not fear than what is it?"

While grocery shopping late this afternoon, I came to a realization that it might be something entirely different than fear.

Perhaps this will help explain:

http://www.compulsivelyingdisorder.com/ ... thic-liar/

sociopathic liar wrote:
The Sociopathic Liar – Beware of this Dangerous Sociopath

The one behavior that characterizes the human race is so widespread that most of the time we don’t even notice it. It is extremely hard to spot and it is even harder to stop. It is lying.

Most people have lied in their life. Whether it was to protect feelings, avoid trouble, impress, or to simply get what they want, not many people can say they have never told a lie.

However, there is one extreme type of liar that you should beware of; the sociopathic liar.

On first impressions, you may find you actually like or are drawn to the sociopath.(emphasis added) It’s not surprising as more often than not they are indeed charming and likable. Watch out, these type of liars can cause untold damage and mayhem once they lead you into their web of lies and deceit.

Sociopaths lie the most because they are incapable of feelings and do not want to understand the impact of their lies.(emphasis added) They may even get a thrill out of lying at your expense. Once they tell an initial lie they go on to tell many more lies in an attempt to cover up the lies they started, or just for the “fun” of it.

A sociopath rarely reveals his or her feelings or emotions.(emphasis added) You won’t often hear them laugh, cry, or get angry. These kinds of liars tend to live in their own little world and always find ways to justify their dishonest deeds(emphasis added). They do not respect others and place their own needs first and foremost.

If someone questions the sociopath’s lies they can be incredibly devious in the way they cover things up. This can include placing the blame at someone else’s door or by inventing complex stories to cover up their untruths.(emphasis added)

Sociopaths can be so good at lying that they are able to pass lie detector tests. This means they often escape jail or don’t even get prosecuted for the crimes they permit. (That’s not to say all sociopathic liars are criminals, of course).

It is believed by some experts that sociopathic lying is connected to the mental illnesses Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD).(emphasis added)

If you come across someone who you think is a sociopathic liar, beware!

I do believe this might have a bearing on all of it. I wonder, and this is to you wags, you mentioned birds of a feather. In looking at Jess's reaction to fruitbat with his post asking if he was accusing him of being a liar and I am thinking of the video of where he and Linda were on a stage at a convention and how he was making faces while someone else talked....see where I am headed with this?

Just a thought while shopping for groceries.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:44 am

Mikado,

I am not able to say if either are Sociopaths as I do not have sufficient information to ascertain it and I do not feel qualified to actually say x or y is a sociopath. Having said that the trait you have observed and describing is one area of pathological lying, but pathological lying is not exclusive to sociopaths.

I do agree with the article and identification is difficult as no one wants to feel they have fallen for a lie that makes one feel a little foolish. It is part of why they get away with it for so long.

What you have not factored in is the impact of one individual impacting on what is acceptable, see Stanford University experiment on prisoners. Also Jess's reaction may have been affected by external factors (for example PM's, prior historical disputes?) and or the simple fact that it may well have been speed read and a genuine interpretation by Jess as an accusation.

Beware of assigning APD as a global prognosis, but identification of traits is far more useful to deal with and less prone to initiating another confrontation.

Birds of a feather do flock together in the sense you mean but it only one explanation as to what the probability is I have no useful opinion.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:49 am

Then being afraid is still a factor on the table.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:11 am

Mikado14 wrote:Then being afraid is still a factor on the table.

Yes, I am afraid so! lol
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite