Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby wags » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:36 am

Mikado,

Read an interesting comment today tang really sums up the issue here Mikado: 'When a narcissist can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you'.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:08 am

That ringing you hear may very well be the hammer hitting the bell.

Mikado

PS: you do realize that Linda posted the very same thing on Tuesday the 15th of March that she copied from someone calling themselves "Moving on with my Life".
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:42 pm

No I did not know that, I read it on something I actually read this morning on Facebook. It was pure serendipity.

I have noticed that Linda has completely mangled the fear point to be related to her and your personas, rather than the point I was making which related to the mechanism by which a person with NPD traits affects the cultural rules of a closed group.

Fear in relation to the person with NPD is that they have to confront themselves and that is the ultimate fear. FB has been persuaded to look inwards rather than appreciate others have not done that. It is the very fact he has done so and Linda has avoided the equally valid question?

Why should anyone trust Linda Brown or anyone else for that matter? Why should her alleged DNA connection mean she is more trustworthy?

I trust FB far more than Linda, and I know FB!!!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Funny how Steve Clarke is now been judged?

As I have the tee shirt, I actually feel for Him.

Who next into the pan?, a Spanish omelette?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:01 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:09 pm

They also hiss a lot, they sure do, just can't stop.
http://www.theonering.net/torwp/the-hob ... s/spiders/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:15 pm

This is the mother of all spiders!

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Ungoliant
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Spiders are quite important in the Navajo and Hoping cultures, as creative and helpful deities.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:05 am

StarCat wrote:Spiders are quite important in the Navajo and Hoping cultures, as creative and helpful deities.

Cat

Missed You here.
I fink You may find that in the vortex geometries of creation, that a strong resemblance to how a spider is, especially the eight legs been four in four out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_ ... of_spiders
A similer reason is why turtles are often shown holding the world up, they have 13 panels ( Fibonacci, seasons of moon yearly, menstrul cycles yearly)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:20 pm

I'd forgotten about Turtle. Have to see if we can visit the San Diego Zoo while we're in California this summer. I may have to binge watch Breaking Bad too. They used a desert tortoise quite creatively. Tortuga shouldn't have been such a blabber mouth.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite