Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Think I would like to hear that but from Linda. On second thought, I think I can figure out what she would say but doesn't anyone find it curious in that Linda calls this site a "cesspool" and that she wants nothing to do with it but she keeps coming here and copying posts to the Token.

She proves so very much the things that are said about her.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:29 am

KarenAnn23 wrote:Do we really have to do this again ?

Your taking my pm's to you out of context and if you want to play a game of wits..You will win !

If you want to start 'who hacked my pc because I have proof' we can play this also, but I will win, not because I think it's you but because I have proof. I put a camera on this website and my pc ..why did you think I was logged on for so long ? No more info, but I though we were going to talk via phone soon, I said I'd answer ?

I am not going to look into who hacked my PC, unless it must be so...I personally don't want to know what "friend" I thought I had screwed me !!! (3)

I'll say it clear, Mr. I trust you ! I know it wasn't you and I at 1st wanted you to look over the info, but now I just want to part as friends. !!! (3)

P.S. To be clear...I never accused or suspected Mr. M of doing such a thing...it seems I sounded like this in my statement above. If I sound as if I accuse anyone specifically I don't accuse Mr. M !

Karen Ann

What happened? Where did you go? You made a lot of accusatory type statements and then disappear.

Not fair Karen. This is a tactic that Linda does.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:40 am

Mikado,

Karen will appear on the token shortly, and FB appears to be setting up that possibility as Linda has already said membership of the Token is closed and restricted. I agree with him that she is best suited to Linda's way of interacting without an ethical compass.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 am

wags wrote:Mikado,

Karen will appear on the token shortly, and FB appears to be setting up that possibility as Linda has already said membership of the Token is closed and restricted. I agree with him that she is best suited to Linda's way of interacting without an ethical compass.

Yep, she has of course invited her as if she was not already a member.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 pm

Kim tells me that it would appear that Karen will show up at the Token. Kim also read something in that they will rehash the Fred incident whereas he told Karen about meeting Dave (Morgan) in Vegas. As a matter of fact, it has all been done here a few years ago.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1067

The simple story to all this is that Karen interjected herself and felt that Linda should know what Fred said to her thinking that Linda knew what Fred was saying to her, if that was the case, why should Karen even call Linda since Linda already knew?

Drama. That is all I see and it fuels those individuals with a sense of purpose that only serves to give meaning to their decrepit lives. Too much drama in the world to be creating drama that is meaningless.

Good drama is watching a sunset with the changing hues, a natural lightshow accompanied by the sound of a flock of geese coming in along with a gentle breeze blowing through the bare trees. And in those trees are birds flittering between getting ready for the impending darkness.

Instead, we are treated to a psychopath from California stirring the drama pot and then, someone who came here and threw a firecracker into a crowd wanting to talk to me and when we set up a time to call, and she claims that she will answer, I get two different voicemails on the same phone line when I call at two different times in a two hour span. Strange to say the least. So now the curtain will rise on another forum and the feeding trough will be filled to feed an entire new drama. I find it curious that all of a sudden, Karen will be going to the Token after making the claims she has made here on this forum with a subsequent phone call to Linda. Wonder how many phone calls to Linda? What is the real game?.....not that it matters, if either wishes to talk, they can get in touch with me for I see no harm in that.

I can't imagine going through life and viewing situations as a conspiracy when they don't go our way and not taking responsibility for our own actions. These individuals are living in a perfect world of their own creation and like a human black hole, they suck those vulnerable across their event horizon.

To Karen, be careful. Ask yourself why is it that so many have left the sphere of influence known as Linda? Linda is like fire, not too bad to be around but if you get too close for too long, you get burned and as to being your friend, only when she is on the receiving end of things.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Karenann23,

Could You please describe Your experience upon this forum , the hut.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:09 pm

kevin, I am afraid that will more than likely not happen. If you look at Karen's post you will see a persistent theme whereas she feels she is being shot down/put down and when asked to explain there is no explanation forth coming. She complains that she could find no place to post and can't find her old posts but when it is explained to her that they are archived, she continues to complain at various different times which only indicates that she never read the explanation.

She goes on to state that there are those who hacked her computer but is specific in that she states it wasn't me but knows who "they" are and puts up the number (3). She asks in a post to call her but I was unable to but promised to call the following night while at work of which she replied that she would answer. I called twice in the time span I promised but only the voicemail and two different ones on the same line.

At this point in this drama enriched event I can only surmise that she is not serious. It is apparent she is talking to Linda on the phone and quite possibly all of this was nothing more than something she was asked to do by Linda.

One can only wonder why Linda persists in the name calling and reading here, without logging in mind you to comment, but feels compelled to copy and paste to the Token. What does that say about her character that she will not comment on the forum she copies from? She is a coward, pure and simple and quite possibly Karen is as well for she makes accusations and statements of fact but will not at least explain her actions, requests a phone call to explain and then doesn't follow through.

I would not hold my breath for Karen to explain but I would bet a donut to a dollar that if any explanation comes forth it will be on the Token and frankly, if it does, it is no better than Linda's actions and says a good deal about this latest exchange with her.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:18 pm

[quote][/quote]Karenann23,

Could You please describe Your experience upon this forum , the hut.
Kevin

Kevin I'm not sure I'm even doing this correct but I want to Thank you for the chance to speak freely. I must now say that Mr. M. has never to my knowledge tried to block anything I wanted to say here, The thing is: "I" felt--

Never-mind what I felt.. Fact is, I have been treated as fair as possible on This site, Mr. M. has tried to call as he claimed, That is very true and accurate This is not what I thought I'd come back to. I thought I find old friends willing and able to speak about things most people don't have the guts to.

I have heard way to many negatives from people who don't even know me, I have tried my best to be honest and I'm not sure what you are really asking but if you make it clear I will give you and everyone an Honest answer.

Just lately I have given Lady a quote to put on her site, as I am not a member or I simply neglected to register I want to make it clear to others reading I still am not taking a side, what upsets me is I thought I had friends here and I find that now most everyone picks sides and I choice Not to right now.

As simple and honest as I can say it is that I just wanted some friends to talk to about? I told Lady and thought to tell Mr. I didn't want to pick a side, I still won't but I am leaning to one as the truth will set you free.

Which truth, well everyone has to pick for themselves.I will put up here something Linda did not and I firmly believe she did so in my best interest but I'm going to say it all the same: I told her I was Not going to post here anymore for my best interest however I want to be as transparent as I am able and for those folks saying things about me that have never even spoken to me before I ask you to hold you tongue and judgment until and if you know all that is going on. And Thanks all.

KarenAnn
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:09 pm

I am going to answer this. However, Karen, you keep posting under this thread topic which has no bearing on the topic. You started two threads:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1330 So confused..??

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1236 I Have been away a long time: Who is still here

It would have been more apropos for you to post all these posts there and not in this particular thread. Now to what you said.

KarenAnn wrote:<snip>

Which truth, well everyone has to pick for themselves.I will put up here something Linda did not and I firmly believe she did so in my best interest but I'm going to say it all the same: I told her I was Not going to post here anymore for my best interest however I want to be as transparent as I am able and for those folks saying things about me that have never even spoken to me before I ask you to hold you tongue and judgment until and if you know all that is going on. And Thanks all.

I am asking one last time. You just said in your post about wanting to be transparent. You have been asked as to who was "shutting you down". In the sake of transparency that you just said you would be. Let's look at what you said here: " those folks saying things about me that have never even spoken to me before I ask you to hold you tongue and judgment until and if you know all that is going on." Let's look at what you said.

Who or what folks were saying what about you?

You have been away a while and you are not familiar with what has transpired between the members here and Linda. She threw kevin off of the Token using a fictional character named Myles, a blind dog mind you. She threw LuisP off. Not too sure about Cat but I believe she may have been asked to take sides and then was asked to leave. Wags I believe left on his own and came here after he found truths that were valuable to him. I can't remember who else but she was editing and deleting posts. LuisP challenged here and she told him to come here.

Your telling individuals to "hold their tongue and judgement until and if you know all that is going on," well, the same could be said to you in regard to what individuals "negativity" is toward Linda. You are not aware of all that has transpired.

Now, you have been asked not once but several times as to what "folks" were saying about you and who was putting you down, You laid claims that someone hacked your computer and the tone of your posts implied it was someone from either here or at the Token.

I tried to call you and you said you would answer. I gave specific times, if they were no good, you could have PM'ed me to change them. Frankly, I don't know how much more respectful I can be to you for you make me feel the fool after that.

I only have so much patience so please answer kevin and answer myself as to how you feel wronged on the Hut,

Mikado

PS: if you want conversations, there are many threads were you can start a topic so don't blame anyone for not starting a thread topic you want to discuss for our crystal balls are not functioning.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:50 pm

I did tell you not to bother to call via PM if you want me to be clear, also anyone reading this can plainly see where others who don't know me have lied about me. I don't need to point it out scroll up.

Simple put, Yes I have accused someone of hacking me and I have proof! It was recorded by a co. and by pure chance me! I caught it on Video and I had hoped you'd help me like you tried to before but now you act as if you don't understand how to remote access a computer?

It matters little, you want me to go away and I most likely will, but with all respect and I do mean I Respect you! I would like you to stand up for me as I did you!

If you Really want me to go back over and rehash this trash I will, I'd just assume to let you have it your way and go away, but please as a friend I thought you are Do Not let people slander me ?!?

Your right I don't know what happend here and I'm going to tell everyone why.

I worked 12 hrs. went to sleep and my sister-inlaw called me to pick her up at a bar, it was a snowstorm I went anyway, wrapped my car around a tree and suffered a broken back and head injuries I've never fully recovered from. That is when I broke all contact with Everyone but a few. Happy Now? Crap on paper, I have to tell the world I'm no longer Viable because my body and brain doesn't work most of the time?

W/E believe or not I wish you and all the best of Luck

Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite