Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Let me be very clear and blunt here Now. I have had no contact with you Mr. M. nor have I had contact with Lady in years. I have asked for access to that forum and as far as I know or have been told I still have little more then what I'd have if I'd simply stumbled upon it. I got contacted by someone claiming to talk for her, that is why I asked for some kind of confirmation..If you wish to put up old PM's you may If you have the e-mail that Linda put up of mine recently then please do make them public then I can tell you if they are true or not...I have nothing to hide but my own simple trust in people. I did what I thought was right. I still stand by that even though I did not like the outcome.

As far as Raymond goes, I'm not going to get into this on a public forum or a PM. I don't want to be put on the spot and I'm sorry if I put you in one. This was not my intention, I feel attacked, used and then dropped, TBH I dropped myself but I didn't and never would or will talk about such personal things that Raymond and I discussed if he was telling me the truth you understand why I will not go into it here or anywhere else ! As he can no longer talk for himself I am not at liberty to say more, I said to much in frustration already and I am willing to leave if I need to and I see no other way but to go away from here and Linda's for I still feel unwanted and used.

I honestly wish I'd never tried to come back here at all, I have said before and will now say again, I wished to talk to some friendly intelligent people who share some interests of mine.

Oh, and BTW..my current e-mail's to Linda's site went pretty much like this...can I join..who are you...blah blah...Can I have access now that I wish to look at JL's old post..yeah sure..blah blah but Linda is not in town when she is she will contact you via...Not stating that e-mail addy...blah blah and can you confirm you know Linda by answering a simple question only she will know....Nope..No real answer..and I am still Not a member there and still can not access what I thought was innocent enough.

Sorry Man, can you forgive me and take down my e-mail Please. BTW thank you for being honest enough to call and sorry so much was happening at the time I couldn't get back and your message was you'd be done for the night or some such...I was only hearing the message from the bathroom and haven't re-listened to it. Thanks Karen Ann
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:What e-mails did I send to Linda ? I asked to join what I thought was where Jungle Lords post would be...recently, before that I not much was going on...and after that I noticed discrepancy's So I contacted that site and because of the many things that I have been told I said then I asked Linda for a personal conformation of things only she and I talked about and have yet to get an answer. So what am I to think?

I just want out..if you want me to say I made a mistake...Fine I made a mistake Please take my personal e-mail off.

Mr. M. threw all this I want to say publicly I think the world of you. I am just confused of what is going on..for one thing I still haven't been given access to Linda's site so can you post w/e e-mail I sent in a link here or privately. Thank You.

Who or where did anyone ask you about emails to Linda?

I am not too sure what you are talking about in regard to Junglelord but I believe kevin told you it was the thunderbolts forum and any discrepancy you may have noticed, I am not too sure what you are referring to. Are you referring to joining the Token and asking Linda for confirmation of the phone conversation you had in regard to Fred? Don't hold your breath sweeheart for her to confirm means that it is an admission that Juan/Carlos was not the one who called her but was you.

Now, as to your email in your post, I gave you a long post of all the stats as to the fact that it had to be you that typed it into the post either directly or by mistake of a cut and paste but in any event, it came from your IP.

And now you are pissing me off. It took me over an hour to get all the stats to make that post, which you asked for....read your previous posts.....and now, you ask again, for me to remove your email when in my previous post with all the stats I said I would modify it so it would not be a good email addy. DO YOU EVEN READ ANYTHING I POST IN REGARD TO YOUR REQUESTS OR AM I JUST WASTING MY TIME?

I am beginning to wonder why you are being a bit belligerent where I feel I am trying to explain and answer your concerns but remember.....LINDA COPIED YOUR POST WITH THE EMAIL AND HAS IT ON HER SITE! THERE IS NOT A THING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT. NOW SEE HOW ACCOMMODATING SHE WILL BE TO YOUR REQUEST.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 pm

I'm pissing you off ?

Well, your making me fucken cry ! I just pm'd you that I caught on my video cam whomever it is messing with my Pc..and I have the Dan the man from the co. logging everything from this PC to the cloud.

I Never wanted to make you mad if you look back you can see where every claim I have made is true. I thought you of all people might be decent enough not only to see what is happening but to help, I just Pm'd the info on who is getting into my pc..want to look it up ? So quick to condemn me who did nothing more or less then I said I would.

Why are you so pissed at me ? David Bowie died, today was sad enough..I try to clear some things up with you and you get pissed..why? Help me don't smack me upside the puter ! Help me Mikado.
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:I'm pissing you off ?

Well, your making me fucken cry ! I just pm'd you that I caught on my video cam whomever it is messing with my Pc..and I have the Dan the man from the co. logging everything from this PC to the cloud.

I Never wanted to make you mad if you look back you can see where every claim I have made is true. I thought you of all people might be decent enough not only to see what is happening but to help, I just Pm'd the info on who is getting into my pc..want to look it up ? So quick to condemn me who did nothing more or less then I said I would.

Why are you so pissed at me ? David Bowie died, today was sad enough..I try to clear some things up with you and you get pissed..why? Help me don't smack me upside the puter ! Help me Mikado.

Yes Karen. You wanted the "stats". You wanted me to prove it. The first time, I spent about 45 minutes going into the logs on this forum and also going into the logs on the hosting site for this forum. I told you what I found. You then wanted me to prove it by posting. It took me about an hour to make that long post....

....and then you still ask me to remove your email addy when I ALREADY changed it! It appeared that you didn't even give me the respect of reading what I put up.

So yes, your wasting my time and then not even reading what I posted which was at your request. I wasted an hour and forty-five minutes of time in trying to help you to see what was on my end....and you didn't even read the post otherwise, why ask me to remove the email addy....again?

Now, does that explain why I am getting a little pissed? You wasted my time and never read what I posted which was upon your request.

So, what have you tried to clear up with me other than to say the following:

1. remove my email address which I have proven by the existing record that I have access to that it came from you

2. That your computer is hacked or whatever.

I have helped you to show that your post was not hacked from here. I also showed that it came from your IP and your computer....therefore....if there is a problem it is on your end in your computer. I have helped you to the best of my ability other than coming to your house and running a malware/spyware/antivirus program.

Lastly...I am not in the least trying to make you cry. I am being factual with all that I have posted to prove to you the stats that you asked for. If your crying because I am being a bit pointed, well, your responses are such that appear that you are not even reading what I am writing and how should I feel after the time I have spent to answer you honestly?

I am trying, Karen

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:58 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:I'm pissing you off ?

One last thing, who is "Dan the man from the co."?

I need to clarify something, you said, "...if you look back you can see where every claim I have made is true." No Karen, I don't see that. All the logs I put up and checked show that it was all done from your computer and your post was edited/hacked into from this site and that the post came entirely from your computer.

So, I only see that it all come from your computer so I can only say that from end, it appears that who/whom ever was operating the computer making the post either did it themselves or someone else did it from within your computer, otherwise, I see no proof to substantiate your claims.

The only things I see you trying to clear up is how your email appeared in your post. Did you do it or was your computer hacked, I don't know.

I have been trying to help you, Karen. If you look at it, you know the problem is on your end and not this website. It is narrowed down to just your computer.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Do we really have to do this again ?

Your taking my pm's to you out of context and if you want to play a game of wits..You will win !

If you want to start 'who hacked my pc because I have proof' we can play this also, but I will win, not because I think it's you but because I have proof. I put a camera on this website and my pc ..why did you think I was logged on for so long ? No more info, but I though we were going to talk via phone soon, I said I'd answer ?

I am not going to look into who hacked my PC, unless it must be so...I personally don't want to know what "friend" I thought I had screwed me !!! (3)

I'll say it clear, Mr. I trust you ! I know it wasn't you and I at 1st wanted you to look over the info, but now I just want to part as friends. !!! (3)

P.S. To be clear...I never accused or suspected Mr. M of doing such a thing...it seems I sounded like this in my statement above. If I sound as if I accuse anyone specifically I don't accuse Mr. M !

Karen Ann
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby wags » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:11 am

Karen,

What is the beef here, can you post something constructive preferably without all the gaslighting. Possibly on a bespoke karencentric tread?

Mikado,

There is nothing further you can do, and please do not publish the PM's, as it will only become yet another circus and a distraction. What happens elsewhere is her problem not yours. Just a thought.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:08 pm

wags,

My name is not Linda, I will not post private communication, not that I haven't in the past but it was usually after someone else violated the privacy and that was rare that I did.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Mikado, no need to explain.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:55 pm

wags wrote:Mikado, no need to explain.

Indeed.
Perhaps Karen could explain why linda "warned Her about been on the hut"?????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite