Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Kim tells me that she read over at the Token that fruitbat was soliciting for money.

So now the Token is used for the sale of dogs, is used as nothing more than "Linda's blog" to vent her dislike of all those who don't believe her stories....anymore....and now demoted admins who have fallen out of favor with the diktator (spelling intentional) is found begging for money. From what Kim says he is looking for a couple hundred quid. Are things really that bad for good ole fruitbat that he is compelled to beg for money?

Let's take up a donation for him, I'll throw in a hundred bucks. As a compassionate individual, we should help those less fortunate.

Anyone who wants to give, get in contact with me.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Kim tells me that she read over at the Token that fruitbat was soliciting for money.

So now the Token is used for the sale of dogs, is used as nothing more than "Linda's blog" to vent her dislike of all those who don't believe her stories....anymore....and now demoted admins who have fallen out of favor with the diktator (spelling intentional) is found begging for money. From what Kim says he is looking for a couple hundred quid. Are things really that bad for good ole fruitbat that he is compelled to beg for money?

Let's take up a donation for him, I'll throw in a hundred bucks. As a compassionate individual, we should help those less fortunate.

Anyone who wants to give, get in contact with me.

Mikado

If he needs the money he has the ability to earn it.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:51 pm

I was about to put a rant up ..but Mr. M. you must know or understand computers or Ip or w/e to KNOW I didn't put it up ..Yes I will PM you NOW.. If you want to talk real time with real names I am in.

Thank you if not ..I haven't checked yet ..to see if e=mail if off..I'm off to PM you ..My deepest respects Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:06 pm

In Fact, with due respect which I do have for you, you who I considered a friend and still do, I will by-pass PM messinging and since you stated that what I may say to you may be made public, lets just do it here and now. I don't know nor care who put up my private e-mail I only want it taken off.

Prove what you may with your stats but if it came from my computer at the same time as when I posted then someone has integrated my PC, and my E-mail..

This should concern you ! If my privacy is breached who else"s is ? You have my personal phone #..then call me..I'm am still here ...

MY best to all,

Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:52 pm

If we are to be completely open, let us talk about the time Raymond sent me some files, and I gave you access to my pc...again I must say to all reading that Mr. M is very trustworthy, so I only open this because of the many problems that I faced here..tbh I want to just leave and I want to stay..but that does NOT excuse that my information is now public..It Can happen to you. lol or maybe not..:)

MR. M. Remove it please or give me a call and we will talk about it...

Remember what you sent me? I never let anyone see it and still will not..but you must have trusted me then..I only ask you to be fair !
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:07 pm

You want me to post the stats...okay. I will also post your original post to go with the stats. But you should remember, Linda copied your post over to the Token and your email appears there as well. So, let's look at the "stats" for the counter. I will not post the cpanel "stats", just those from here.

Here is your original post KarenAnn:

viewtopic.php?p=37920#p37920

KarenAnn23 wrote:Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!
Postby KarenAnn23 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:07 pm

I say I am tired of talking in riddles and although I have No prove of the "lines" as so much as science to back it up as you well know and understand that I am not educated in such things, You Sir also may or may not admit that I have some unproven knowledge of such or you would not have 'sent' me more information on other aspects.

I will not debate when at every avenue I get shut down, including but not excluding, This site and the others..If any 'laymen' or what was it Linda called us 'brick-makers' can not talk freely then I ask any of you reading this to tell me where I may discus this !

Karen.Beres@nowhere.com !!!!!

posting.php?mode=reply&f=42&t=1132
27 Dec 2015 05:46:25 PM
The Quonset Hut • View topic - Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1132&p=37919
27 Dec 2015 05:58:18 PM
The Quonset Hut • Post a reply

27 Dec 2015 06:03:59 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:05:35 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:06:52 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:07:48 PM
The Quonset Hut • Information

27 Dec 2015 06:07:51 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:07:55 PM
mailto:Karen.Beres@nowhere.com (Exit Link)

27 Dec 2015 06:07:59 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:08:00 PM

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1132&p=37920
27 Dec 2015 06:08:15 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:08:17 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:08:30 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:08:32 PM

27 Dec 2015 06:08:34 PM
The Quonset Hut • Information

27 Dec 2015 06:08:38 PM
The Quonset Hut • Index page

index.php
27 Dec 2015 06:08:46 PM
The Quonset Hut • Viewing profile - KarenAnn23

27 Dec 2015 06:08:49 PM
The Quonset Hut • Index page

You began to make your post on 27 Dec 2015 at 5:46:25 PM . At 06:03:59 PM it appears that you selected "Preview" to check your post. You did this several times until you hit the "Submit" at 06:07:48 PM which gave you the "Information" page stating that you post was posted.

At 06:07:51 PM you reentered the forum to read your post. You then selected your email, not once but three times and exited to it. At 06:08:15 PM you reentered your post on an edit since the number is still 37920. Even after your edit, you exited two more times to your email.

All of these actions came from your computer, your IP, the same IP you have been coming in on since November 2, which is as far back as I can go at this time without an override. All of this is coming out of a station in Painsesville, Ohio via AT&T.

This record tells me that everything came out of your computer. If you want to believe that someone "hacked" your computer just to put your email on a post into this site that has less than a 1,000 visitors per week....okay, your choice but I know better.

If you wish to your email removed, I will do so but I want to make it perfectly clear that you did this from your computer using Google Chrome 47.0. Your operating system is Windows 10 and the Resolution of your screen is 1600x900. There are no indications of malware either on the counter log or in the cpanel. Even the spammers show up on the logs but nothing on yours. Am I to believe that the NSA or someone with some really good software decided to put your email in a post made by you? Are you going to deny that you did not ask anyone to let you know where you could discuss what you wanted to discuss and then closed your post with email which appeared as an open invitation to get in contact with you?

At this point, I am tempted to not remove it but I will edit it so that it still shows up but not complete. If you would have said, simply, I screwed up and would you please remove it, it would have been done immediately but your insistence on subterfuge and that somehow it was done nefariously only compounds the situation.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:09 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:In Fact, with due respect which I do have for you, you who I considered a friend and still do, I will by-pass PM messinging and since you stated that what I may say to you may be made public, lets just do it here and now. I don't know nor care who put up my private e-mail I only want it taken off.

Prove what you may with your stats but if it came from my computer at the same time as when I posted then someone has integrated my PC, and my E-mail..

This should concern you ! If my privacy is breached who else"s is ? You have my personal phone #..then call me..I'm am still here ...

MY best to all,

Karen

No Karen, if you have something in your computer, I am not really concerned. I pay good money for security on my hosting site.

I just may call you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:23 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:If we are to be completely open, let us talk about the time Raymond sent me some files, and I gave you access to my pc...again I must say to all reading that Mr. M is very trustworthy, so I only open this because of the many problems that I faced here..tbh I want to just leave and I want to stay..but that does NOT excuse that my information is now public..It Can happen to you. lol or maybe not..:)

MR. M. Remove it please or give me a call and we will talk about it...

Remember what you sent me? I never let anyone see it and still will not..but you must have trusted me then..I only ask you to be fair !

Okay Karen, let's talk about what Raymond sent you. I cannot remember you giving me access to your computer and if you did, how was I to do it? I have no way of remotely accessing your computer and the only way I could do so would be for me to come to your house which I have not done so.

You say you have faced many problems here. If you want, talk about them for I cannot see any problems other than perhaps situations of interactions with individuals.

Next, I will be calling you if only to explain in spoken language all that I stated here in written language so as to make it all perfectly clear.

As to anything I sent you, I doubt it would have been anything earth shattering for I cannot remember anything at all, The only item that I may have sent, which would have been over 6 years ago would have been some of my writings.

I am being fair Karen. From what I see, you wrote and posted what you did. I detest editing/deleting another's post. If you screwed up, and said so, I would have deleted it no questions. I will not fully delete but alter the email.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:08 pm

This whole fiasco seems to contain all of the ingredients that have caused so much upset for so many for so many years.
Question is..............who has been the chef?
Who's agenda has been served after creating the resultant dish?

Linda is now actively culling the membership of the cosmic forum.
Linda is again stirring the ingredients relative to this little fiasco.

Anyone want to guess who the chef is?

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:55 pm

What e-mails did I send to Linda ? I asked to join what I thought was where Jungle Lords post would be...recently, before that I not much was going on...and after that I noticed discrepancy's So I contacted that site and because of the many things that I have been told I said then I asked Linda for a personal conformation of things only she and I talked about and have yet to get an answer. So what am I to think?

I just want out..if you want me to say I made a mistake...Fine I made a mistake Please take my personal e-mail off.

Mr. M. threw all this I want to say publicly I think the world of you. I am just confused of what is going on..for one thing I still haven't been given access to Linda's site so can you post w/e e-mail I sent in a link here or privately. Thank You.
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite