Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby Fruitbat » Tue May 06, 2014 5:12 pm

It seems just as difficult to find any real science here as it is over on the Token.

It seems a great pity that so much of everyone's energy (Mine included, hopefully to a lesser extent, but only due to circumstance I am quite sure I am as mad as the rest of you) has been devoted to the mission of making our sort of human beings look small minded and stupid.

However, it doesn't have to stay like that does it.

Now, I suppose I'd better shuffle off and go and apologise for being rude to David Barclay last week.

Fruitbat.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Re: Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!

Postby LuisP » Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Isn't there something someone said around the lines of "He who strives with patience, will find it" ?

Also, instead of being one of those who waits for, why not choose to be one those who go and look for ?

It would seem you making your mind about that "shuffling" towards Barclay .... is a very good start.
Whatever its outcome. For it's not only up to you, is it ?

But what do I know.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 am

Is this thread really apropos to the title?

How is it in keeping with the hypocritical actions of a certain site and the owner thereof?

Since you are judging and as someone once said..."judge not lest ye be judged"...under what or whose authority are you empowered to judge others?

Wouldn't this topic of judging this site be more appropriate in a thread where science is discussed since you are judging on that subject?

And lastly, if you feel no science is being discussed here, I would direct you to quite a few threads that Luis has posted. They may not be the science you want to discuss but are that none the less. Whether it be hard academia science, pseudoscience/esoteric, science in the news or whatever, it is here. On my brief stay at the Token, I didn't see too much talk about THE science of Brown but then it is just pseudoscience as well, some of it is hard science but a good deal is unproven. What I did see at the Token was a good deal of discrediting going on and not too much objectivity. As soon as I was posting objective opinions on Hutchison, Linda then decided to expel me. See my point? If it doesn't fit into some agenda that fits her plans, off with their heads. So how can any real discussions occur that are objective?

And one last thing, I too had a run in with wdavidb. I found him attempting to describe an idea, a principle by using terms already in use by established science that made those contradictory. You should have seen his antigravity machine that utilized 2x4's. It made one think that his ideas were the impetus for the cartoon the "Kids next door" that utilized 2x4 technology to go to the moon. Trickfox attempted to analyze his ideas and his machine and wdavidb just couldn't elaborate. That being said, if he couldn't elaborate on his design than was his design only whimsy?

I want to know how this thread belongs here, if you please.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed May 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Mikado,
It belongs here in My case.
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Marcellus to Horatio.
"Heaven will direct it"
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed May 07, 2014 4:45 pm

The gates of hell are open night and day
Smooth the descent, and easy is the way,
Fury and wrath within me rave,
And tempt me to a warrior's grave.

Why such great anger in those heavenly minds?
Rage supplies arms
Hush your tongues from idle speech
Wherever the Fates direct us, let us follow.

Inventors who by arts refined
The common lot of human kind,
With all who grateful memory won
By services to others done:

To tame the proud, the fetter'd slave to free:
These are imperial arts, and worthy thee
Join in my work, and to my numbers bring
Your needful succour; for your gifts I sing.

Virgil
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Since I could not say it better, I'll just stick to "Hello Hobbit" and let Virgil do the talking.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu May 08, 2014 4:23 am

LuisP wrote:Since I could not say it better, I'll just stick to "Hello Hobbit" and let Virgil do the talking.

Howdo,
The "hobbit" is no more.
I came on here simply to ask about Fred.
Fred is fm no static, a man I hold in high regard and respect.
Yesterday whilst trying to help whoever MYLES is ????? I found a blog of Freds where it said He was disabled?????
I found a PM from him to Me on here from two and half years ago, so I replied to that, hope He is OK???

I have no intention of been ever again involved in any of this nonesense, I now stand accused of been an agent , or of working against Linda.
Accused by a fruit cake and someone who is pretending to be a dog.

I couldn't resist this thread by the fruit cake declaring himself the JUDGE of all.
My name is Kevin Bennington.
But the hobbit is gone with the wind, and frankly LuisP I don't give a damn.

Just remember that the answers are not blowin in the wind, as the wind ain't blowin.
The wind is a collection of memories that are displacing relative to field attraction.
The memories are in a solid medium, and are simply switching across from location to location relative to attraction.
No thing is moving.it's an illusion.

All the best to all,
The accused hobbit,
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 am

Mikado14 wrote:Is this thread really apropos to the title?

I want to know how this thread belongs here, if you please.

Mikado

I would like to intercede here and I think one must consider that this is a cultural issue Mikado. FB is using humour on himself. No fuel here.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:30 am

wags wrote:
I would like to intercede here and I think one must consider that this is a cultural issue Mikado. FB is using humour on himself. No fuel here.

Being from a farming family and having one, I must be standing out in my field with no idea what is going on at the house. Could you please explain what the cultural issue is? Don't want to assume mind you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu May 08, 2014 10:38 am

Mikado14 wrote:
wags wrote:

Being from a farming family and having one, I must be standing out in my field with no idea what is going on at the house. Could you please explain what the cultural issue is? Don't want to assume mind you.

Mikado

It would take a long time to explain, one either gets it or one does not. FB is making a subtle point in a very English way.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite