Negative agenda

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Negative agenda

Postby wags » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 am

Kim wrote:Kevin and Fruitbat,

I am addressing this to both of you. I personal do not see or understand what I or my son have to do with whatever you two are going through. If either of you could please tell me why Linda insists on bringing me or my child into all of this I would really appreciate it. Kim

I don't think one could expect either to be able answer that, Linda wrote it, Linda therefore is fully responsible for her action. I have my own opinion of course but I am more concerned with BJ.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:46 am

True Wags. I was just asking to more or less show how ridiculous it all is. I have nothing to do with either of them and yet she insists to bring my name or my son into it. I also only hope the best for BJ. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:23 pm

I just took my time to craft a careful and considered reply to Kim's question, and when I hit submit I found that my login had timed out.
(not the first time that has happened, and it seems the login screen obliterates any record of the previous hours composing. PAH!)

I haven't got the time to retry it, nor do it think it would come out the same, so I'm just going to thank you for the wishing BJ well, and admit that I can't really explain how me and hobbit got into such a protracted "fight about nothing", et alone why Linda made that post.

I did suggest in that lost reply that we ought to ask ourselves "qui bono"? (which is far easier to type than "who benefits" plus has the superficial appearance of being "intelligent")

Who benefits from yours and Linda's warfare, or mine and Hobbits spite? Do we in any way? And if we don't, then WTF do we do it?

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Kim » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:53 pm

I know how frustrating that time out thing is when it occurs. That's why I am always previewing what I am writing, hoping I don't lose anything. Well, it seems to work.

There is no benefitting from my interaction with Linda. I am just so damn tired of her bringing up my son all the time, and now with her own words, making it seem like Mikado had something to do with it. I dont know what her problem with my son is but she needs to stop. What she is doing is inexcusable. And if people can't see that, then I don't know what to think of them and have no respect for them.

As to BJ, I do truly wish you well with him and, some people don't believe this, but prayers help too, so I am sending prayers and healing energies his way. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Kim wrote:Kevin and Fruitbat,

I am addressing this to both of you. I personal do not see or understand what I or my son have to do with whatever you two are going through. If either of you could please tell me why Linda insists on bringing me or my child into all of this I would really appreciate it. Kim

Kim,
Please do not associate My name with that other poster in any manner at all.
I am not "going through" anything at all relative to that poster.
As for Linda , well I am at a loss to fathom out what is her agenda anymore.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Fruitbat wrote:I just took my time to craft a careful and considered reply to Kim's question, and when I hit submit I found that my login had timed out.
(not the first time that has happened, and it seems the login screen obliterates any record of the previous hours composing. PAH!)

I haven't got the time to retry it, nor do it think it would come out the same, so I'm just going to thank you for the wishing BJ well, and admit that I can't really explain how me and hobbit got into such a protracted "fight about nothing", et alone why Linda made that post.

I did suggest in that lost reply that we ought to ask ourselves "qui bono"? (which is far easier to type than "who benefits" plus has the superficial appearance of being "intelligent")

Who benefits from yours and Linda's warfare, or mine and Hobbits spite? Do we in any way? And if we don't, then WTF do we do it?

FB.

Stop with Your lying bile.
I have no "spite" it is yours alone.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Kim » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:31 pm

No problem Kevin, I was just throwing out a general question, I meant nothing by it. Sorry if I offended you in any way. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Fruitbat wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: *snip*

Fruitbat, would you be kind enough to identify or provide what you mean by having "skin" in the game?

Thanks for taking anytime to answer,

Mikado

No problemo. I've not looked up the exact definition, but I have deduced from the context in which it was used that when one has some "skin in the game", it implies that one has some investment and commitment to ones chosen course of action. Now however you View Linda Brown, (and there do seem to be a number of ways of looking at the lady), She is indeed committed and invested in her chosen course.

Of course, I also meant to ilustrate the contrast with someone who would profess fierce loyalty to one person one moment, and then turn against them the next, such a person would not be said to "have skin in the game".

Kevin of course is such a person, hence me using it in a post directed to highlight some of his many shortcomings. It's not a nice way for me to behave, sure, but honestly, has he been nice to me since I came here? From my perspective, he's been asking for a bit of sharp tongue for some weeks now. Your rules didn't preclude it, and I've tried not to be pre-pubescent, otehr wise I'd just refer to him all the time as "Smeagol" which given the way he conducts himself could be considered entirely appropriate, if it wasn't so childish.

I'm happy to sue for peace, I don't really enjoy being "not nice", but equally I have some real skin in the game as regards my my Cat's thread. Kevin, despite his denials is known by a consensus that formed independently of myself, to be a remorseless derailer of threads, I reacted strongly to him derailing Luis's train of thought on that thread, which unlike Kevins witless "what is a tumour?" was actually helpful to me in the process of clarifying my thoughts.

Perhaps wishing a fatal event to overtake Kevin Bentington was a slight over reaction, and by your leave, I'd like to retract that wish, and replace it with "I hope he wins a staggeringly large amount of money this week". Of course he could just stop being Evil, and leave us to get on with trying to cure my cat's cancer, which is already a substantial and somewhat daunting task even without some jerk trying to derail the process.

Or am I being unreasonable by the rules that apply here?

Fruitbat!

You were asked a simple thing to answer, but You have to add in Your constant distraction and destructive personal and lying further content.
You aare and have been at this for a long time, and have constantly targetted Myself with this barrage of lies stated in a fact like manner.
I am not , and never have been the derailer of threads, neither am I "Witless".
YOU are a liar with a personal problem riding on your shoulder the size of a great boulder.
My name is Kevin Bennington.
You have demonstrated to all the vile depths of your hatred towards myself that is based from elsewhere in your past.
Fear not for Linda will congratulate You.

It has led me to realise how close I am to the truth I am determined to reveal, and I will not be derailed by a lunatic such as Yourself.
I left the other two forums because of Your clear agenda focussed towards Me, and once You were installed as captain( gord help them) I realised the actual intent of linda and her blue bottle controller.

It is by a strange quirk or cosmic coincidence that I have landed back upon this forum, which must be really annoying to those who desired My total removal, they have a very determined hobbit now to deal with,
I do not back down , and will strive always to reveal the true nature of universe, that others desire to remain secret.

kevin the
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:09 pm

To blue...who the fuck are YOU???
You total plonker, You dare now to call Me a mole, or it is not Me , but someone pretending to be Me.
I am ME, I am Myself, the self same obstenate Yorkie that is amazed at once thinking how JD Barrett was so amazing.
Perhaps it is YOU that has been cloned , but mixed up with some of the biggest plonkers DNA possible???

What is Your agenda???
To disrupt and destroy these forums???
You are supposed to have helicopters protecting you?
to be the next james bond, and yet You ask and question about Me?????

If it is You that have placed fruitcake as captain , then gord help America if You are their james bond.
You can stick Your messages in blue where its a little darker, because thats where You are talking from.
Kevin the infected mole.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:13 am

This is a reply to Griffin.
I cannot reply on the token, and have no wish or desire to do so ever again, full stop.

You sir I respect above almost all.

I HAVE NO FEUD WITH THIS POSTER CALLING HIMSELF FRUITBAT.

That whole scene has been orchestrated.

I know full well that there are powerfull duality of flows, that is the basis of nature, they ebb and fall and create the tides.

I was minded to shut off My computer , to walk away and leave all of this behind, and not look back, but something very powerfull drives Me onwards to reveal nature, to protect nature, to reveal the truth.
No-thing else.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite