Negative agenda

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Negative agenda

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 pm

A while back, don't remember exactly when, I had a dream about Mikado. He told me very clearly to be careful of which ships I sailed on. I'm watching and waiting.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:57 pm

StarCat wrote:A while back, don't remember exactly when, I had a dream about Mikado. He told me very clearly to be careful of which ships I sailed on. I'm watching and waiting.

Cat

Cats appear to wander wherever and whenever they like and chose to.
You have now been declared as upon a BLUE "crap list"
Mentioned in passing and compared to a "paid shill"

It must be well overdue that We seriously must look at this blue stirrer of paranoia.
To Me He is sooooooo similer to a fruitcake?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 pm

kevin,
Token, fruitbat wrote:,snip.
I've wondered if I have become the problem here, certainly after I realised that Hobbit was at the core of all the derailed science conversations that you can see started and quickly stopped at the beginning of this forum I was remorseless in exposing his "work". I didn't expect it, but I'll admit I wasn't unhappy when he bailed out from here,but maybe I was wrong? All the people who'd been privately telling me that they were tired of Hobbit killing their technical threads didn't suddenly spring back now that the landscape had changed in their favour, with outbursts of technical discussion about the issues at hand, they, well, just vanished. So at the end of the day, Hobbit having his rather grubby (IMHO) actions exposed to the light by me has now left the token in high dudgeon, there is another voice in cyberspace decrying aspects of Linda Brown and the cosmic token, with no net gain, (Apart from I don't get needled by hobbit on this forum any more, but to be honest, if it's only me who has a problem with "Father Hobbit" as some have called him then it is clearly I who should have left the Cosmic Token, long since not he.

<snip>

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29300#p29300

I would bet navy beans to dollars that you were set up, by design, to be removed from the Token. I would bet more beans to dollars that you may be correct in that friutbat may have planted the seeds predicated upon others and/or himself in feeling that you were derailing threads. And I have to agree, where are those that complained now that you are gone?

One can only wonder if they ever existed at all just by how it has turned out.

Or has friutbat been played like the rest of has?

Talk about negative agendas,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Mikado,
I am ultimately pleased by how things are working out.
I KNOW for absolute certainty ,that what I have been waffling on about is what is behind all of this.
Never forget that blue did ask if anyone had puzzled his agenda.

You can definately bet that fruitbat has been batting away against Me ever since He ARRIVED.
I have a very strong suspicion about all of this ,that I am not going to blurt out about.

Mr blue bottle is class, high class.
Fruitbat is a wordsmith, it is very evident in that above post, constantly painting a picture relative to Myself.
Throw enough shite and some sticks.

WILL ANYONE "TIRED OF ME DERAILING TECHNICAL THREADS PLEASE SHOW THEM."

Grubby infected
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Mikado,
I have just read the whole post made by that fruitcake on the cosmic comedy forum.
I needed a really good laugh, and his post is so ludicrous ,as to have nearly made Me fall off My chair laughing.
CAPTAIN....What???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:19 pm

And Linda Brown says.......
" A nice turn of words fruitbat"
Take the S out of that forum please.
It's the COMIC forum.
Linda....
You cannot be serious????????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm usually on somebody's naughty list. As long as it isn't Santa's, I think I'll be okay.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 pm

I've been away all day and just got back. Seems things are going on I have nothing to do with and yet I am in the middle do it.

Re: Looking again at the HUT
by StarCat » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:50 pm

When did I tell Kim I would sail on the Resolute and repirt back to her? Please provide some evidence.

Ask KIM

Thats the only answer that I need to give you. You know I am speaking the truth here......Or perhaps you did not realize thats what KIM expects of you and has been telling others that is what you will provide for her? REALLY? I thought that you would be more concious of her expectations. And frankly I am having a hard time believing that you would be unaware....in any case... its a moot point.

Deal with her relationship with you in any way that you want to CAT. I will put no expectations of loyalty on you.... nor expectations of your company on the ship and on the Cosmic Token.

Linda

Cat, I have no idea what Linda is talking about. Seems like you are just the next victim of her venom. First I have never even discussed your being on the resolute or the token. I personally didn't care and I never have talked to you about it either. She always says blah blah, that is all the answer I have to give you. What a joke. Can't people see what she is doing?

If this is what I am telling others then let those others come and face me and tell me exactly what I said. They can't because it is an out and out lie. As far as Linda is concerned, if you don't give her all your unquestionable loyalty, all your attention, all your devotion, then you are untrustworthy and you are thrown overboard.

What was it she said, "you know I am speaking the truth," well all I can say is prove it. Unfortunately Linda wouldn't know the truth if it walked right up to her and introduced itself.

I am sorry you are being drug through this now Cat, it isn't fair to you. You have done nothing to deserve this.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 am

I can swim. And I know where Santa Claus lives. He's just an hour down the road from me at North Pole. :lol:

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Just read through fruitcakes post again, this time without laughing.
He openly admits that the cosmic forum has deteriorated since he joined three years ago.
He then goes on to suggest that this forum is where " all the unhinged people hang out "
Hmmmm...He is a poster here, nes pas?

There is then HIS DECLARATION that two members now here were " overtly bullying "

He then declares that He " slipped from a victim to an aggressor"
VICTIM?????

He then goes on to imply that hobbit is in some way acting in a campaign within this forum to " obscure " Dr Browns place in history.
To the above.
I in no way over the years have seen or sensed any such campaign by anyone upon this forum.
IN NO FRIGGIN WAY AM I KEVIN BENNINGTON so acting to obscure anything relative to Dr Brown

Just who the F??? is this fruitcake anyway?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite