Negative agenda

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Negative agenda

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:50 pm

It has been stated by Linda that this site is occupied by people with a "negative agenda"
As I do not have such a F....... agenda whatsoever, could whoever does please reveal such.

I may have not realised that the message in red was actually warning readers that the cosmic token is run by those with a " negative agenda"
, as that is what it reads as?

It is an easy thing to state that another has a " negative agenda" , but negative towards what or whom?
My strange senses are on full alert relative to this so called BLUE, and his or hers multiple personas.

I have tried to post again on the cosmic forum, but can't, as I wished to post one reply to that paranoid musings BLUE post to utterlly deny it's content relative to Myself, and if Linda is paying slave like adherance to whoever that is?, then She is backing a lame horse.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Negative agenda

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Occupied by people who have a negative agenda you say? I suppose that would be akin to a defendant in a court of law saying that the prosecutor has a negative agenda.

Don't let it bug you mes amis. I have listened to it for a very long time. But do yourself a favor and look at who/whom is spending so much energy in "agenda" claiming. That may indicate who has an agenda. Don't know if it is negative or positive but then that is relative to who is making the claim.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:04 pm

"I have tried to post again on the cosmic forum, but can't",

That's hardly an unexpected consequence of asking to be removed from the membership list, I guess you'll have to re-apply if you wish to make that post, Kevin me old chum.

as I wished to post one reply to that paranoid musings BLUE post to utterly deny it's content relative to Myself, Of course you would, that's what you do.

And if Linda is paying slave like adherance to whoever that is?, then She is backing a lame horse. At least she has skin in the game...

Fruitbat!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Fruitbat wrote:"I have tried to post again on the cosmic forum, but can't",

That's hardly an unexpected consequence of asking to be removed from the membership list, I guess you'll have to re-apply if you wish to make that post, Kevin me old chum.

as I wished to post one reply to that paranoid musings BLUE post to utterly deny it's content relative to Myself, Of course you would, that's what you do.

And if Linda is paying slave like adherance to whoever that is?, then She is backing a lame horse. At least she has skin in the game...

Fruitbat!

I asked to be removed prior to little boy blue posting His PARANOID posting, hence I desired to reply to the plonker.

I was quite content with You so arrogantly declaring Myself Your foe, shame You didn't leave it as such.
It is YOU FRUITBAT ( why does My senses see BLUE???)that has a problem with Myself, I don't have any problem with You except for what You continue to create, as in this post.
You will find out eventually who has skin in the game, but I am not playing any game, I simply want to determine what I detect, and how it operates, whatever the truth of that is.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:58 pm

I note on the cosmic forum fruitbat spreading His lies there, and Linda agreeing with Him.
I wonder if She too hopes I have a fatal accident?
This fruitbat is whom She( or blue?) have installed as some form of captain to sail the so called resolute.
Best to anyone daft enough to set foot on such.
POSITIVE Kevin.
Positive always.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Yeah we saw how positive you were over on the token Kevin...
Think they may be starting to get the measure of you here too.

FB!
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Yeah we saw how positive you were over on the token Kevin...
Think they may be starting to get the measure of you here too.

FB!

Unless they are blind, they most certainly have Your number now for sure.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:16 pm

I'm sure they do. It must be clear that although deeply flawed, unlike you I am not a whiney little bitch.

I hope that isn't construed as disrespect, I'm merely calling it as I see it expressed in your posts and general behaviour with regards to myself.

And you "see" nothing that the rest of us don't. You talk of energy flows and the memory field, as if you know something. It's all bullshit, and I'm calling you on it. I've met your sort before. 1990's Paul Brant, but with a better grasp of the big words...

Fruitbat. (Telling it as it is, Kev, whether you like it or not).
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Fruitbat wrote:I'm sure they do. It must be clear that although deeply flawed, unlike you I am not a whiney little bitch.

I hope that isn't construed as disrespect, I'm merely calling it as I see it expressed in your posts and general behaviour with regards to myself.

And you "see" nothing that the rest of us don't. You talk of energy flows and the memory field, as if you know something. It's all bullshit, and I'm calling you on it. I've met your sort before. 1990's Paul Brant, but with a better grasp of the big words...

So far according to YOU I am...
A bastard.
A whiney little bitch.
You wish a fatal accident to occur to Myself.

Your number is not a pretty sight...is it.

Positive as ever..Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Fruitbat wrote:I'm sure they do. It must be clear that although deeply flawed, unlike you I am not a whiney little bitch.

I do see that which is none visable, and that has been YOUR designed agenda all along to distract and discredit Myself, and You have been very clever at winning over other posters to support Your agenda , haven't You.
You are showing Your hand just as I hoped You would tonight for all to see clearly, thank You .

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite