Negative agenda

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Negative agenda

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Linda Brown,
You apparently can "Hear My words"
Well look at that lunatics post to Griffin.
He has a problem, big time, with Me.
I have no F>>>>> problem with Him except for his constant lying stinking references about Me.
He is a lunatic.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:01 pm

I made a post asking .."What is a tumour"
I made that post in an effort to help, maybe not short time, but over a longer time.
For this I stand accused of so many things , which I will not repeat.
I in no way tried to distract at all, especially LouisP , who I sense is highly capable of forming His own opinions without been so easily distracted in any manner.

But a negative agenda surfaced big time, and has shown itself clearly, if not recognised by anyone?, I would suggest specsavers.
I recieved a message a couple of years ago to never set foot on the resolute, I was in a chuch in Banbury at the time watching a concert, that message was very confusing to Myself then, not recently though, it was sound advice.

I have been subjected to this negative agenda by many for quite a few years, but was highly surprised for it to come from Lindas forum ,as it did.

I had already said that I would not ever again post on the resolute forum, and asked to be removed from the cosmic one as soon as I sensed the self same agenda been rolled out against Me, led by a fruitcake.
Behind all of this is I suspect who is now referred to as BLUE.
It is His agenda.
He did ask if anyone had worked out what his agenda was.
Ask Yourself who remov4ed certain pages from folders, who took away the folders, then think WHY???
Who has been creating all of this negative crap???
Ask Yourselves WHY?
Who is He?
Who is He working for?
I trust to My senses.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:42 pm

kevin wrote:Linda Brown,
I have no F>>>>> problem with Him except for his constant lying stinking references about Me.
He is a lunatic.
Kevin

kevin,

Don't be too terribly convinced that it is the same Griffin that posted here. Look at the words used, look at the manner it was addressed and if that doesn't convince you, look for John L. Griffin.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 am

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:Linda Brown,
He is a lunatic.
Kevin

kevin,

Don't be too terribly convinced that it is the same Griffin that posted here. Look at the words used, look at the manner it was addressed and if that doesn't convince you, look for John L. Griffin.

Mikado

All of this fiasco has Me now doubting if Santa Claus is real.
I was surprised that the griffin I have admired so long would add fuel to an invented fire, as such.

I noted little boy blue suggesting that I may have been a mole along.....what a compliment, they are dowsers supreme are moles, and they live in holes.

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.

Is it not unbelievable that someone said to hold the highest office in America security wonders about Me after eight years?????
What utter ballocks.

KevinKevin alias Kevin alias a hobbit.

Who for some strange reason recognised Dr Brown and His works.
Who has sought and tried to help uncover the real truth of all of this for eight years.
Who is getting closer ( and closed off???) every day, like a mole digging away in total darkness, but using extra senses to see the true light.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:33 am

I am going to add a bit more about John Griffin.

He was writing a book called the visitants. He interviewed Brown in the early 80's of which twigsnapper claimed he stayed in the shadows to observe. (read here Linda stayed in the shadows which was admitted at the McDonalds in July of 2011).

He had a website http://www.visitants.net/ which is now about selling handbags. Now, either he dropped the name and someone purchased it or his site was hacked and taken over which begs the question...why hasn't Griffin done something about it?

Griffin always addressed me as "Mr. Mikado". He recently made a post in regard to me and the words sounded like Blue...er...Linda....er .... Myles...well, one of the three.

Griffin lived in Ojai, California.

Just some food for thought,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 am

Mikado14 wrote:I am going to add a bit more about John Griffin.

He was writing a book called the visitants. He interviewed Brown in the early 80's of which twigsnapper claimed he stayed in the shadows to observe. (read here Linda stayed in the shadows which was admitted at the McDonalds in July of 2011).

He had a website http://www.visitants.net/ which is now about selling handbags. Now, either he dropped the name and someone purchased it or his site was hacked and taken over which begs the question...why hasn't Griffin done something about it?

Griffin always addressed me as "Mr. Mikado". He recently made a post in regard to me and the words sounded like Blue...er...Linda....er .... Myles...well, one of the three.

Griffin lived in Ojai, California.

Just some food for thought,

Mikado

There is another link I can't get to open,
wellcellscience.com

Little boy blue openly questioned why I have always kept a level of respect relative to thee green giant.
My respect is just as ever.
Hopefully if Griffin sees these posts He will respond ????
Hopefully.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:32 am

A John L Griffin WAS???? the web master for this...apparently
http://www.uscollegesearch.org/world-un ... erica.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 am

He was a volunteer there. He wrote a paper in regard to Larry Hagman's experience with LSD. Very easy to find.

I believe he moved to Santa Barbara, CA.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:39 am

Mikado14 wrote:He was a volunteer there. He wrote a paper in regard to Larry Hagman's experience with LSD. Very easy to find.

I believe he moved to Santa Barbara, CA.

Mikado

Twas easy indeed,
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/triggers04.html
Kevin ..infected mole.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:07 pm

A positive post on Griffin

viewtopic.php?p=33808#p33808

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite