Negative agenda

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Negative agenda

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:21 pm

What a stinking bitch....Linda Brown...Linda anne Leach is.
I have just looked in at the resolute site to see My name has been changed.

SELF DELETED.

Kevin, gaining names constantly
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Jeeves » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Chapel Hill for the next two days.

Kevin,

I am glad to see you are more aware of the situation with Linda Brown. Its a shame, and I think you are a good man who got caught up in a false reality along with a good number of people. So many people built hopes and dreams around her false promises and lies.

I agree with Mikado that Mr. Brown was surprisingly insightful in some of his work, but this cult of personality that Linda Brown has created really needs to be revealed for what it is and stopped. The more people know about her, the better.

Always rooting for you,

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby StarCat » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17 pm

I was going to post a rebuttal to the accusation of my being a shill. Then I realized it doesn't merit my time and energy. The accusation and lack of evidence can just sit there in perpetuity. It's an online forum. It's not life or death. It's not a matter of national security. It ranks, in importance, below the batches of dough that I forgot to put the yeast in when I was working at Cinnabon. That skewed our product cost slightly, and meant that I had to hurry and mix more dough. Whoops.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:20 am

StarCat wrote:I was going to post a rebuttal to the accusation of my being a shill. Then I realized it doesn't merit my time and energy. The accusation and lack of evidence can just sit there in perpetuity. It's an online forum. It's not life or death. It's not a matter of national security. It ranks, in importance, below the batches of dough that I forgot to put the yeast in when I was working at Cinnabon. That skewed our product cost slightly, and meant that I had to hurry and mix more dough. Whoops.

Cat

Look upon it as a compliment cat.
You have that big blue bottle worried.

You have abilities to communicate across universe.
He actually stated that You are "on his crap list"
Throw enough of that at any poster upon this type of forum, and some sticks.
I wonder just how many personas can that big blue bottle portray himself as been at the same time???
He is class, high class.
Why He may even be able to be batman and robin.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrSVOOK610

I hope the same advert is in front of the song?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite