Negative agenda

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Negative agenda

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 am

Linda Brown is now accusing Me of starting a feud with fruitbat...jesus wept.

She accuses Me of having some sort of problem with Him been made captain of the resolute.
I have no problem.
She sure does have a problem called steve clark.
In NO way have I any desire to converse with this so called BLUE.
He took it upon himself in a COWARDS way to post about Myself after I asked to be taken off that forums members list.

In no circumstances will I ever want to have anything to do with that forum ran by Linda Leach ever again.
I never want to have any dealings with her or her controllers, never want to meet her , and My door is slammed shut relative to her.
The negative agenda is coming from them, and this fruitcake called steve clark is full of a hatred that has been slowly directed My way for the past couple of years.

I have started nothing with him , as anyone with half a brain should be able to see with his verbal shite directed at Myself for simply asking ....WHAT IS A TUMOUR.

That is all I asked...all the resultant garbage and hate filled posts resulting from that are from fruitbat , and supported by Linda Brown.
I have simply been doing what Mikado has for years, and rebutting lies.

She and whoever her controllers are????, are the ones who have become totally NEGATIVE, their agenda is to constantly suppress, to knock down anyone getting close to what is held by them, used by them.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:38 am

Fruitbat wrote:<snip>

And if Linda is paying slave like adherance to whoever that is?, then She is backing a lame horse. At least she has skin in the game...

Fruitbat!

Fruitbat, would you be kind enough to identify or provide what you mean by having "skin" in the game?

Thanks for taking anytime to answer,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Little boy blue has apparently declared that I am "infected"
WTF??
I am infected with a total positive attitude and desire for the truth.
That subject is obviously classed as an infection by that paranoid blue bottle.

And Yet Linda Leach nee Brown supports and congratulates fruitbat who has wished a fatal accident could befall Myself, who has expressed His absolute hatred for Myself.
And She congratulates Him.
And I am declared as "infected"

He has shown has fruitcake something that may explain the chip on His shoulder that has festered such hatred by naming somebody presumably from His past?

I have learn't much from watching how Mikado has managed to handle His long ping pong match with Linda, and will try to adhere to His tactics of rebutting the moronic hate filled lies spewing from that fruitcakes perverted and twisted mind.

And Linda congratulates Him.

Oy vey.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:09 pm

I am reminded of a comedy routine performed by the late Richard Pryor in which he asks, "How long?"

"How long will this bullsh!t go on?"
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:34 pm

FM No Static At All wrote:I am reminded of a comedy routine performed by the late Richard Pryor in which he asks, "How long?"

"How long will this bullsh!t go on?"

Well, it now appears( in the mind of Linda) that I am "taking the same stance as Nancy Hutchinson" in wanting fruitcake removed from the cosmic token.
She must dream these things up???
I have never at any moment desired or requested any such thing.
Linda is lying.
I am very very very happy for fruitcake to remain on the cosmic token, they are most welcome indeed, and should be excellent company to each other.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Linda Brown,
I am becoming sick of You congratulating a moronic and derranged fruitcake.
He has openly wished that a "FATAL ACCIDENT" should occur to Myself....and YOU congratulate Him.

Should I go for a ride on a horse???
Or will a giant blue bottle suddenly fly into Me?

It is with utter contempt that I am viewing the cosmic token where I held You in such high esteem, now I pity You.
Mikado is in no way influencing Me. or anyone or anything else, it is viewing Your posts that are sickening Me .

I left that forum to avoid this fruitcake ,who I knew was festering some sort of latent hate directed at Myself, and YOU congratulate Him.
Shame on You, and unless all others are held in some form of awe of You been Dr Browns daughter, they must surely be seeing Your true colours coming through now.
It's not a pretty colour, but a very deep black.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:01 pm

If a cockroach could speak the Queen's English, would the fact that is speaks give relevance to its words?

I think not!

The relevance of what one says is directly proportional to the character of the speaker. When it is apparent that someone has been caught in falsehood after falsehood, is it not also apparent that those who hear (or read) such words will give them any validity?

At this point in my life's journey I have accepted that most of what has been written over the years and across several forums, has been proven fabrications, not only to inflate stature, but to obfuscate the truth from being known to so many enthusiastic followers of the saga of one obscure scientist. But rather than see it as a waste of time, I have learned so much more about so many other obscure and not so obscure scientists of 'fringe' physics, that I merely consider all the banter a slight distraction from the path of knowledge and truth.

We all followed along the path down the 'rabbit hole' only to learn that much of it led to dead ends and discoveries unexpected. I prefer to focus my attention on the latter instead of regurgitating the former. While what I have learned paints an entirely different picture of the 'parallel universe' than what it appeared to be originally, there still remains a plethora of investigations into the physics that we have all been distracted from pursuing.

Knowing of your particular abilities, my wish is to see a common sense and logical pursuit of experiments and investigations that can demonstrate such things as the natural and suppressed state of being that all humanity is blessed with.

As the People of the United States of America have just celebrated Independence Day, I am reminded of how many others fight and pray to achieve independence for themselves and their peoples as well. And I also am aware that while so many good people do want independence and liberty to live their lives in pursuit of happiness and prosperity, the many governments of the world work against the free will of the people and instead use force to suppress that will.

Seems to me, what we all have experienced over the past several years was very similar in the sense that we had a one person dictatorship under the guise of a 'committee' who controlled who could say and what can be said in the many threads of forums, PMs, and other private conversations.

Have a good day! :D
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Mikado14 wrote: *snip*

Fruitbat, would you be kind enough to identify or provide what you mean by having "skin" in the game?

Thanks for taking anytime to answer,

Mikado

No problemo. I've not looked up the exact definition, but I have deduced from the context in which it was used that when one has some "skin in the game", it implies that one has some investment and commitment to ones chosen course of action. Now however you View Linda Brown, (and there do seem to be a number of ways of looking at the lady), She is indeed committed and invested in her chosen course.

Of course, I also meant to ilustrate the contrast with someone who would profess fierce loyalty to one person one moment, and then turn against them the next, such a person would not be said to "have skin in the game".

Kevin of course is such a person, hence me using it in a post directed to highlight some of his many shortcomings. It's not a nice way for me to behave, sure, but honestly, has he been nice to me since I came here? From my perspective, he's been asking for a bit of sharp tongue for some weeks now. Your rules didn't preclude it, and I've tried not to be pre-pubescent, otehr wise I'd just refer to him all the time as "Smeagol" which given the way he conducts himself could be considered entirely appropriate, if it wasn't so childish.

I'm happy to sue for peace, I don't really enjoy being "not nice", but equally I have some real skin in the game as regards my my Cat's thread. Kevin, despite his denials is known by a consensus that formed independently of myself, to be a remorseless derailer of threads, I reacted strongly to him derailing Luis's train of thought on that thread, which unlike Kevins witless "what is a tumour?" was actually helpful to me in the process of clarifying my thoughts.

Perhaps wishing a fatal event to overtake Kevin Bentington was a slight over reaction, and by your leave, I'd like to retract that wish, and replace it with "I hope he wins a staggeringly large amount of money this week". Of course he could just stop being Evil, and leave us to get on with trying to cure my cat's cancer, which is already a substantial and somewhat daunting task even without some jerk trying to derail the process.

Or am I being unreasonable by the rules that apply here?

Fruitbat!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Kim » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Re: Looking again at the HUT
by Linda Brown » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 am

Hobbit... you really are embarassing yourself you know

by kevin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Linda Brown,
I am becoming sick of You congratulating a moronic and derranged fruitcake.
He has openly wished that a "FATAL ACCIDENT" should occur to Myself....and YOU congratulate Him.

Should I go for a ride on a horse???
Or will a giant blue bottle suddenly fly into Me?

It is with utter contempt that I am viewing the cosmic token where I held You in such high esteem, now I pity You.
Mikado is in no way influencing Me. or anyone or anything else, it is viewing Your posts that are sickening Me .

I left that forum to avoid this fruitcake ,who I knew was festering some sort of latent hate directed at Myself, and YOU congratulate Him.
Shame on You, and unless all others are held in some form of awe of You been Dr Browns daughter, they must surely be seeing Your true colours coming through now.
It's not a pretty colour, but a very deep black.
Kevinkevin
The Hobbit

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 pmI am assuming then that you want all associations with the Cosmic Token broken? That of course can be accomplished.

Black is slimming for a lady of my age. Some have taken to calling me Mum. As in perhaps.... Mums the word, huh Kevin.

The horse situation you KNOW was no accident..Mikado and Kim know it was no accident either. Ask them....but perhaps you should also ask about the poor kid lying in the snow. That was NO ACCIDENT.

Make sure you know where your real enemies are Kevin because you are after all... just a Hobbit. None of those situations generated from my side of things. But you will discover that soon enough and on your own. Linda

Ok you freaking piece of crap, yes Linda this is to you. Instead of depending on one of your cohorts to send this to you I am going to freaking open up the way for you to read it, and all your "friends" so they can see the real you..
The only reason anyone would call you mum is as in mums the word, you know why, cause you are no kind of freaking mother. I feel sorry for your daughter, to have a crazy person like you as a mother. And believe me, no amount of black you wear would make you look slimmer in any way, get real you pig. Oh, and is George still locking you out of the bedroom? Might have to do with how gross you are.

As for her accident get serious you piece of crap. Maybe it had to do with someone finding out who she really is, who her real father is, by your own admission. Or maybe she is just a lousy rider!!!! If we did anything to cause the accident to your daughter then get the cops involved Linda, call them now. Tell them what you think, how two people who don't know her caused her accident at a place they have never been. That should make for a good laugh for them, but seriously Linda CALL THEM !!!! Maybe I'll call her and tell her who her real daddy is. Maybe her half-sister wants to meet her.Then maybe George will find out things you really don't want him to now.

I told you before to keep my son out of your freaking mouth, so now all your little minions can see how you truly are. Are you publicly stating that what happened to my son was no accident? You are no kind of woman or mother because no woman or mother would do what you keep doing with my son memory. You are a low life piece of dirt. Well, maybe others would be interested in your statement here. Be prepared Linda, like I told you before you have never seen me mad.

Linda Drake, remember her? Another one of your stupid aliases. You will never learn will you, even your own family wants nothing to do with you, because you have tainted the Brown name. I do have contact with quite a few of them.

Yup, I can be a real b*tch and now you will see it. Should I start with all the stories about your life and the fantasy world you built cause you didn't have any life with your parents. Poor Joseph, if people knew the truth of why he left home, they would probably throw up.

If you continue down the road you are going be prepared, pictures speak a thousand words. And addresses have ways of coming out too, even to family you are hiding from. And not just your address Linda, I have a long list. Don't test me.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Kevin and Fruitbat,

I am addressing this to both of you. I personal do not see or understand what I or my son have to do with whatever you two are going through. If either of you could please tell me why Linda insists on bringing me or my child into all of this I would really appreciate it. Kim

What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite